[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

On 6/17/2016 at 8:17 AM, blame2pm said:

I agree, she looked so sweet in the press conference. I think the days of her wearing short shorts and miniskirts to PC before had more to do with her agency at the time than her own style. Or perhaps shes trying a different image now that shes older?

While it is painfully obvious already that Kanojo is about his girlfriend, (although I still see fans on twitter still in denial over this) here theyre implying that the relationship is serious enough that the girlfriend could be his wife soon! Or perhaps he already has a wife...you know from WGM!  Haha. The members are such trolls, but they would know best about each other's relationship.

So I was wondering @ilikeme Have they ever relentlessly teased other members as obvious as this on stage about the song they wrote? I know they teased Chansung before about how he hasnt experienced good relationships. Junho has a written a lot more love songs, has he been questioned this much? 

Well, first we'll compare it to Khun since he had done WGM too (didn't care for Taec's WGM, sorry to TaecGui fans but he really is uncomfortable in that show).

Everytime Khun actually said it out loud about Victoria, the other members would be "That's too easy" or "Not fun", they practically disregarded it. Even in WGM episode with 2pm itself, they never did anything to create couple situation for Khun and Victoria (Taec kept being a mother in law, Jun.K kept asking Victoria who is the most handsome, LOL). It's like 2PM doesn't care about Khun's virtual marriage as a personal thing.. 

Our Wooyoung, I think Junho and Chansung sensed their brother's interest in Seyoung during their meeting. Because of Khun's WGM, I would have thought they would have their usual banter, which is 2PM's variety show all over. Even Chansung started of with "Wooyoung has upgraded his drinking skill" which is Wooyoung's variety subject since ADTOY days. It's in their variety script. BUT suddenly Junho and Chansung was somehow just watching Wooyoung and Seyoung being a couple, and then it started to become "Lets put them together". 2PM never did that to Khun and Victoria. 

Junho gets teased by Taecyeon when he paired with Kim So Eun in Music & Lyrics but I think that is because Junho liked the idea of having a girlfriend and he always gets teased for his ideas not because of the girl itself. It is evident in his songs that he likes to portray how THE DATE with his girl goes. While Wooyoung's song is kind of about THE GIRL. Chansung basically writes a lot on sexy times which is why they always tease him for composing dirty songs and not proving the relationship part. LOL. 

I'm trying to keep the money I make (which is not a lot) for 2PM's Tokyo Dome concert in October. Anyone here in?? Haha.

• Like 7

@ilikeme loved your explanation...although I cant imagine if JunK and Taec had visited them on WGM instead...WY would probably have had a harder time. Lol. Now that you mentioned it, WY does tend to describe the girl more in his songs! I would love to go but I dont know how to get the concert tickets. Im even considering just buying the flight tix first and figuring it out later. And then, theres Korean comeback to consider. RIP my savings. 

We need a close up HD picture of the patched jeans and jacket WY was wearing. Since he designed it himself I'm sure we can find something to relate to SY on there haha. 

Its D-day! SY's drama premier! Can't wait to see her on the screen again. Hope its subbed fast. She looks super young in her recent IG post. Lately WY looks like hes aging backwards too! Aronia or the power of love? Lol. 

• Like 5

On 19/6/2016 at 2:23 AM, PeggyM said:

@chic-chic I'm always checking in on you all and see how things are going. You are doing an awesome job with the thread. I wish I didn't have to work, so I could come here and play with you all more often.  I recently re-watched their episodes and still cried like a baby at their goodbye episode. :bawling: Someday, who knows, maybe we will hear some news that will bring our ship sailing at full speed.

Love and miss you all!! :heart:

ME TOO

• Like 7

Guest elenskivios38

@PeggyM Mommy Peggy!!!!! glad to see you !:wub:thanks for visiting us.No need to worry about YY thread our

golden women and golden gilrs are doing excellent job :)Lot of good news lately so this thread is truly active

many new visitors coming .our YYCouple are doing fine in their respective works so are we.I :heart:  seeing old

members dropping by especially you Mommy Peggy means a lot to us.

Wooyoung was the best target in almost every concert coz he responded cute and hilarious it ads taste,color and life to their show

his respond is spontaneous without realizing it thats why everyone keeps laughing ..Wooyoung's funny reaction give joy

to the show..His always on the go!!! love to go with the flow ...really inspired:grin: Lucky the fans who watched their

concerts coz no dull moments everybody went home with smile in their faces.So GO! GO! GO! for those who can :)

pity for us who cant :( i'll just enjoy your posting :wub:Thank You so much to all of you !

Couldn't agree more @blame2pm, Seyoung looked like a high schooler in her recent IG posting  (thanks @amera46).But if you noticed, Wooyoung's current hairstyle is that of a high schooler too -straight lined fringes, shaved on the sides, preferred by the gf? Both aging backwards, LOL!

@ilikeme thank you for the information. Do agree about Taecyon's WGM stint.

• Like 6

@standingtallyy- agree with you, both sy and wy looks younger than before, think they really know how to maintain by keeping fit. Sy especially don't look like she is turning 28 next month, she looks younger than those actresses younger than her. Actresses age fast cos they wear lots of makeup and film long hours. I notice some young ones already have wrinkles. Maybe she don't go on diet and have enough rest plus she don't wear makeup on her off days 

• Like 4

@Gerry58 You don't see Seyoungie out there partying or attending every showbiz events there is. She goes out with her long-time friends. Wooyoung, recently -for about two years now, except when hanging out with his 2PM brothers isn't that visible either (correct me if I'm wrong here). He just wants to go home and 'sleep'. I guess, all that are in a relationship (or married) you just couldn't wait to be with your love,right? Both rather have a quiet time (together, I hope) and rest. Living a healthy lifestyle.

Beautiful Mind pilot episode tonight. I hope it gets subbed quick.

• Like 4

I livestreamed kdrama for the first time tonight just to watch SY. She only appeared once this episode, and only for a short scene but she looked stunning. No necklace was spotted tonight though.

Half an hour after the drama ended WY went on twitter to RT some stuff. He RT a lot  in the morning too. For someone who rarely is on twitter he sure is online a lot today. I wonder whats so special about today? Someone's drama premier perhaps? :D

reaching-gif.gif

• Like 7

Guest elenskivios38

Ah! BM !!!! why very short screen appearance of Park Se Young? and they make it blurred at first...where waited it for so long....though 

i haven't understand anything still i watched it because of Park Se Young.Pls.!!!! BM give Park se Young more screen time.

BM story line is  suspense and interesting ..by the way why it shown same day with other new drama? are they challenging us? :D:D!:D! (Joke only)

Jang Hyuk seems weird doctor :o anyway no eng.sub.yet dont know why his acting like that :) Im sure 1st shooting of Park Se Young with

Jang Hyuk ..Seyoungah felt ackward just the way he looks Oh! my! scary:cold_sweat:but to sum it up ! Park Se Young did well with her 1st apperance

FIGHTING PARK SE YOUNG!!!

Good morning YY friends 

@blame2pm - how do u live stream? I tried going to Kbs site but don't know how? :( Guess I have to wait for eng sub. Also what did wy tweet? So happy bm is trending no 1

@elenskivios38- ya the rival one start on the same day, even the male lead of that drama mention he is afraid of the competition. I hope many people start watching bm and increase the rating. Hope more of sy, she is so pretty and her acting so natural. Sy fighting! 

Got to go, catch up with you all on my next stop :)

• Like 5

I was not able to watch the streaming but just watched the video with English subs. Little screen time for Seyoung but first episode is already intense. I usually only watched after the drama had finished but I'll watch this every week.Great that they subbed it immediately. 

Watch it here

http://myasiantv.se/drama/beautiful-mind/episode-1/

Wow Wooyoung was busy retweeting hahaha. Other members should teach him how to tweet with words hahaha. 

• Like 4