[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@standingtallyy- YY couple has a lot of skinship- both very natural with touching each other, sitting very close, wiping mouth and sweat, almost like real life couple.

Saw another couple last episode they were facing each other but sitting far apart, both crying by themselves, didn't even hug or pat the hand- very telling their body language. Good to rewatch cos sometimes we miss something or we forgot

wow today wy gives us so much to talk about. @blame2pm- about his old ig - really interesting. Didn't know the meaning of Seyoung's name. So sweet his secret message :wub:

• Like 4

I still remember fans asking Taecyeon to prove his single life by revealing his phone and see which number does he calls most. It turns out to be his acting manager. So you see we all know the other members are busier than Wooyoung so when they call someone a lot it could like Taecyeon ie work related. Wooyoung doesn't have much schedule now but he seems the busiest on his phone.

Obvious Wooyoung. Delulu mode on!

• Like 7

@ilikeme LOL Yes I saw his profile in the article. He's a storyteller, actor and a broadcaster. It is just easier to call him Grandpa rather than his name hehe. I also share your Delulu why Wooyoung is so busy with his phone. Who else would he call with that smile. 

@blame2pm Wow you still have the old IG  photo from 2014. It was November 2014 just after WGM and Seyoung with her company dispute. I remember there were several IG post of Wooyoung too that was also connected to Seyoung. They had been discussing it before in this thread as well. That may be the reason he removed his IG haha. Before they were just secret messages now I think he is more obvious. He is obviously telling using his songs. I feel like we don't have to wait too long. 

I just want to share because this is just so cute especially the Okcat

13077056_1726539434226488_37455867639862

Youtube version: BTS Vogue Japan June 2016

• Like 5

Good morning everybody

Don't forget to continue voting!!

Very glad you guys are so fantastic that you have records of wy's past IG postings. This shows us that they continue their relationship after Wgm even though everyone thought otherwise.

Also the fact wy is still writing love songs 2 years after Wgm ended shows he is a faithful guy and their relationship is going strong. Hope mr obvious continues to give us more hints. He may confess before he goes military

Hoping to hear from sy soon. She is very quiet, maybe want to spend time with birthday boy before working again

• Like 4

Someone pointed out to me that the "Se" in Seyoung's name is spelled  while bird is spelled .

GaVrwsy.jpg?26HkuYFA.png?1

This is true. I don't know what Seyoung's name mean exactly. Probably 'three' since she's the third child in her family, but who knows. 

However, what I would like to point out is that phonetically, Koreans pronounce both vowels almost the same. Even the romanised spelling of the words are the same. 

Wooyoung is witty. He uses puns and wordplay in his conversations ALL THE TIME when words have similar sounds. For example; Ibyul bed = evil dead (episode 25). Sada saja = buy lion (episode 7).  Daeyo dallyeo= rent calendar (episode 5). There are many more examples of him doing this! So I dont think its too far-fetch for us to think that he would use wordplay with the word "Se'' in Seyoung's name too and relate it to a bird.

Anyway to avoid confusion, I thought I cleared it up. Of course, Wooyoung could mean something else with his post but since we're on delulu mode here, I will still believe that post with the bird and "Take care baby" was about Seyoung. Hahah. 

• Like 5

@blame2pm- the words 'take care baby' and his 'thank you my love' already shows you he is in a relationship. Like to think it is referring to sy cos it is immediately after Wgm.

Don't think he will immediately date another girl and say these words. Wy seems a careful guy. 

• Like 5

Love jang hyuk- I am his fan, now sy gets to act with him and learn from him

He must have agree to do this drama knowing that sy and YHM are joining.

Read that another drama the main lead actor turn down cos a lot of idols trying out acting

solid casting, hope storyline is good

So many happy news!!! 

• Like 5

@amera46 and @Gerry58 Thanks for the news for Seyoung joining the cast of Beautiful Mind. I also like the actor. I watched most of his dramas. The main  female lead has not confirmed yet. I just wish it was Seyoung since the actress they offered the lead is too young for Jang Hyuk.  Anyway supporting role is good s long as the character has a good story line. 

• Like 4

Wow script reading 28, 2 days time but then, they are all professionals, should be no problem.

Luckily not on 30- wy's birthday 

@chic-chic- her role says smart and beautiful- that's so sy

If the female lead doesn't want, sy can take her place. She is qualified, only got to kiss jang hyuk!

baby woo will be jealous 

• Like 5