[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

41 minutes ago, Gerry58 said:

Translation of her tweet- she looks so happy :)

<20151225> SY - Twitter - Updated and Translation

Translation:

Are you spending your Christmas happily?
I'm happy to stay with my family after a long time. My heart is warm now
Hope everybody's heart is warm today

*********************************************************************************************

Thanks @Gerry58's sharing.....Thanks IG owner share the translation......

@ujiyus1: Thanks your Youtube...their translation is so much better than me....Our YY friends can see both 2PM and know what they talked about......it's great.....

SY, Merry Christmas, she finally has holiday after a busy filming schedule and spends with her family. How about someone? He's silent during Christmas...hehehehe.....Will he appear during Christmas cos his members go to see JYP's concert....

Today, there are 1-2 reports about our YY's WGM.... I will share with all our YY fans to celebrate this lovely Christmas....thus see you later....

Happy Christmas Day, our YY friends......

• Like 6

@wingting - oh really? Reports on YY couple- that's interesting- let us know asap

So sy spend Christmas with family, maybe after that she may meet up with him cos he is alone.

He didn't appear at all, unlike his 2pm brothers - very mysterious 

Some more fan art.

We are so lucky to have so many YY fans

• Like 2

FIND THE SIMILARITY!!!!! Who can answer me? Palli... Palli... :wub::w00t:

12393793_458015311051105_721299565_n.jpg

1 hour ago, Rizki Handini said:

Hi guys just want to stop here for today. Merry Christmas for all of you who celebrate it. And happy holiday my yy friends.

To bad i have to spend my holiday at hospital. I got dengue fever :tears: i wish i can recovery as soon as possible.

Take care dear!! YY shippers wish for your fast recovery....

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, chic-chic said:
36 minutes ago, ujiyus1 said:

FIND THE SIMILARITY!!!!! Who can answer me? Palli... Palli... :wub::w00t:

Are they wearing the same turtleneck top? Do they have kiss marks all over their necks LOL :P

Congrats.... Your dirty mind is just like mine..... kekekekekee!!! :phew:

• Like 5

@wingting really? you make me so curious about our YY couple WGM news. wait for ur post and translation. thank you ;)

@ujiyus1 u so naughty ! lolz u started it first while wy was in white color turtleneck top, now again both in black turtleneck top. what a coincidence ! oops, my mind is dirty now. :P

@Rizki Handini heard the papaya leave juice can help for dengue in my country. Take care, Get well soon. 

• Like 6

Calm down and relax, my YY friends.....In fact, these two news of YY couple is only about the content of WGM and SY's news....It's really happy to have news which still mentioned about them on Christmas day, no matter what purposes they have....I'm so afraid that you will be disappointed after you read the translation.

@Gerry58: SY said she had a great time with her family on Christmas Day. May be someone is her family member already. He is Ha Young's "mag nae" uncle....right? Sorry for my delulu....hehehe

He's so mysterious....yes....only WY and NK didn't post or share anything with fans....He's busy.....

@Rizki Handini: Oh no....you are at hospital.....Take more rest and Get well soon...We are waiting for you in YY nation, okay....

@ujiyus1 & @chic-chic: How naughty you are....hehehehe......but you have a sharp eyes.....great....

@yyluv: Please don't expect too much....

See U later, my YY friends.....

• Like 6

Just got back from the gym, must keep healthy 

@Rizki Handini- so sorry u got dengue fever, heard it is very terrible- please get well soon

@ujiyus1 - thanks for the fan art 

See both wearing couple turtle neck :lol:

Hope to see wy soon 

• Like 2

I can watch the latest episode of aamm on Kbs with eng sub but can't get mbc. :(

Even can get, don't have eng sub

Any idea which is bigger mbc or Kbs? 

Mdgsw still not sub. Maybe they want us to watch the other shows that are not popular but I will still wait and support sy 

hye sang fighting !!! :)