[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Morn everyone- something wrong with this site again -sigh

Keep asking me to log in

@wingting - enjoy reading your posting every time. Don't worry, the longer the better

The thing fishy is both so secretive- don't post anything on IG-

for sy what better way to get more fans than posting? Even the A lister do it as fan service. Just One post can get u many followers, then can boast u reach 500k or 1m.

Why- cos she doesn't want to attract attention 

Also sy seems to friendzone the guys. She is at the age of dating but she keeps her distance - why?

maybe she got somebody already??

Even the way she dresses- very conservative- no low cut or really short skirt- maybe someone doesn't like?

So many questions, no answers so we just have to wait and see

• Like 3

Good Mwooning YY nations..it's been a while .. @wingting bravo my dear.. I agree with u chingus..with all my heart ..I believe Wy Sy is secretly dating.. from the hints Wy gave us ..from Sy's interviews they are still contacting each other..I believe there is something going on between them...have faith chingus.. Have a nice day:D *back to silent lucker mode*

• Like 6

Hi @wingting Thank you for enlightment. :D No, I guess how the article was summed up here at Soompi was subjective rather than objective...we saw too many coincidences to not come up with our own theories, it was a little unusual though for Seyoung to mention another male celebrity as an ideal type but hey, Seyoung said that about KangIn during the VIP screening of Cat Funeral last January but was wearing a rather too familiar piece of accessory :wub:

Two more days to Christmas. Merry Christmas everyone:wub:

• Like 5

@maria1313 - hi, always nice to hear from Silent lurkers- this forum must be interesting for everyone to come visit 

come more often, just drop a comment- we like to hear from u :)

In fact for a girl, if there is no progress in a relationship, then better to make it clear to everyone that she is single and available

No use being ambiguous- then guys won't dare to approach especially after WGM - u are free to date

Wy kissing sy is like telling everyone he is interested 

• Like 4

Umm... I think you may have misunderstood what I wrote. When I said "there is little chance that it is not SY that WY is dating" what I meant was that I think there is BIGGER chance that it IS Seyoung that hes dating. Haha. Sorry for the confusion. Coz I agree with you @wingting 

Ultimately, I'm optimistic that they're together but I'm prepared if they're not.  

• Like 5

Well, Nichkhun's dating rumors with Tiffany had been speculated for almost 4 years before both SM and JYP announced it. No one believed it was just 4 months either. I almost think I was crazy for believing internet speculations but hey, there you go, he really was in a relationship with her. LOL. I'd say keep speculating, you never know, 2 more years and it will be revealed. 

• Like 3

@chic-chic Thanks for the video- wy is so handsome- love his this hairstyle, the sides very short and the floppy fringe in red

He was wearing black, same as sy:D

The other video of him doing stretching exercise on a mat reminds me of sy doing yoga on a mat too!!!:w00t:

Maybe she learn from him cos couples usually influence each other. Same thing as her playing piano- my delulu 

• Like 2

Dear YY chingus

Long time no greet u all my luv chingu

I got trouble with soompi.

Please keep trust on our luvly 2 young.

We never know what 2young really think but  we are sure we happy while 2 young at wgm. And ofcourse same with 2young. They have happy time while they at wgm.

So fighting chingus

• Like 6