[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Hello Chinggus :D Sorry I've been out of circulation -work and some personal matters needed my attention. Nothing to worry about, it kind of caught majority of my time, plus in few days it's Christmas - that too, added to it :D

I'm trying to read back some pages I missed. There's not much activity from both Wooyoung. But Seyoung is defintely leveling up her wickedness as Hye Sang - her attention is now on Sehoon after learning he is a prosecutor and a rich heir too. Like what you said at @Gerry58 SW can have CB any day, let her handle that dysfunctional family :D 

It seems to me that, the more evil Hye Sang is, the rating shoots up! I know it's a collective effort but Park Seyoung is my bias, of course I want her to have most of the credit, hahaha!

@wingting love your reviiew on Ep 2 of WGM...I'll just LIKE  it as what you're saying is exactly and better than what I can write :wub:

@blame2pm I wonder if there will be a continuation on the ROAD TRIP...looking forward to it :wub:

That preview where Sehoon and Hye Sang were in bed and she gave him a peck on the lips because it's Christmas...poor Wooyoung-ah, his Yeobo is getting bolder and bolder on every episode :D

Happy Holidays everyone :wub::D

• Like 6

@chic-chic thanks for sharing 2PM Document movie, is a long clip, 1st time see 2PM bts preparation and they are really hardworking. its interesting.

@Gerry58 The Mwave poll for WGM YY couple was in early of this year, initially YY couple was at 2nd place then someone posted here, No worry, many YY friends here and YY family from china work hard to participate the vote, and yes our YY couple won. ;)

• Like 3

@Gerry58 Two of the people who complained about Taec's lack of fashion in his pictures with Jessica is actually Wooyoung and Junho. LOL

Jun.K had one long time ago with a Thailand singer. The singer said they were in a relationship until they broke up because of the public. JYP said a simple 'Not true' on Twitter. There are rumors about suing from JYP only because she actually brought it up to local Thailand news.

But Jun.K hits it hard when a netizen said " I congratulate the accused Kim Min Joon on the day of his father’s death" in one of the Social Media and JYP immediately took charge to sue the netizen. Now here is the thing about JYP, they don't really care about romantic scandals but in things like what hits Jun.K or how some fans sends a letter written by period blood to Taecyeon, that is the things that JYP immediately took charge off. They even tried to sue the netizens that wished Suzy dead. 

• Like 2

Good morning everyone 

Very happy to see so many postings, keep it coming 

@blame2pm - eagerly waiting for your fanfic, I am also a fan

Glad u enjoy 'This is love' - it is a great song- lovely tune and romantic lyrics. Wy is very talented. We will never know who he wrote for unless he tells us- maybe a crush?

He is like John Lennon and Eric Clapton- they get inspired when they are in love. Glad he sang for sy. He must keep writing all these wonderful love songs like 'Rose girl', 'cocktail ' etc

• Like 3

@standingtallyy- I know this time of the year everyone is busy- Christmas and new year parties and preparations

There is an article in hancinema mentioning aamy and mdgsw- both reaching new heights in ranking.

I am glad the writer is taking our advice to have another loveline sehoon and hye sang.

Everyone tune in to watch what hye sang will do next and cos Sy is so pretty (a lot of guys are following her IG ).

She is the most interesting character in the story, bet u her kissing sehoon will raise the rating again (sorry wy, it is just work)

@wingting- thanks for the bts.

Sy is clever to move away when YHM whispers in her ears- don't want any misunderstanding there

hope got more news and pics of her. Wish there is another photoshoot- she is so photogenic and pretty 

Her IG still increasing- her new followers leaving encouraging messages- all in Korean so I don't understand 

• Like 3

@yyluv- YY shippers are very co-operative, any contests we know of, we will help

That's why the recent MBC contest should be open to all- international YY fans will help and I am sure we will win 

@ilikeme- Wy and junho are the smart dressers in 2pm. Chansung and Taec don't care much- always see them in t-shirts and baggy pants- more laid back.

Those people who attack jun.k and send horrible stuff to taec are sick.

They are plain jealous but they don't realize how hard they work and the sacrifices they make to get to where they are

• Like 2

Guys, last night I marathon watched Romantic Idols until 3 am and now I am so sleepy at the office. Haha. Quite surprised by Jun K, he really knows how to treat ladies. I watched it for him at first but stayed for Mir. There was something he said to Jei about how he is a man with a car. Insinuating that when they get back to Seoul they can date. With that, I am now more convinced than ever that Wooyoung is currently dating now since he recently bought a car. And with the things that SY has said in recent interviews there is little chance that it is not her that hes dating. At least I really hope its her.   

Btw, are there any YY shippers here who are from Thailand/Bangkok? I'm thinking of going to 2pm concert in March but have no idea when/where/how they sell tickets. If any of you can share info I would really appreciate it. 

• Like 3