[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@Gerry58 Yes Kangin was a terrible husband but that is because SuJu is expected to be funny on TV. Its their way not to get caught up with SM's leash. They made enough connections so that SM can't fully ban them from broadcasting since people kept calling them for varieties. Kangin too got a small hit and run case (just the side of the car) and actually surrendered himself to the authorities. He got suspended from broadcasting by SM from more than two shows when the broadcast company didn't even have a problem with his case since everyone thought he actually did the right thing by admitting to it. SM is a weird company.

It is sad really, I mean compared to 2pm, after Nichkhun with his DUI he decided himself to take a break before coming back and JYP respected that. His CF remained and didn't actually cover up the situation on interviews either.

And I actually took notice of Kangin since I saw The Cat Funeral with Seyoung. Its a good movie! 

@ilikeme- I also watch Kangin because he acted with sy. He is funny cos he loves to eat and the wife controls the money. 

Koreans can be very Strict with celebrities- any scandals including dating scandals- the celeb has to Stop work and go into hiding. Very unfortunate for khun. 2pm went through a lot with jay park and this but they grew closer

Have u seen all Wgm couples incl lettuce couple? They are interesting cos the wife is so much older than the husband. The husband is in the news recently for beating his gf

@Gerry58 I only watched some and only due to peak interest. I didn't even finish the Khuntoria couple episodes (sorry Nichkhun!). I kind of hate the Yonghwa SeoHyun couple because it was too forced for me. I love Adam Couple (who wouldn't!). I watched most of season 1 by glance to my friend's computer, stayed for Junjin and Lee Si Young (too cute!) and recently Kangin and Lee Yoon Ji. The last should be our YY couple and truthfully I was thinking to drop it in episode 8 but episode 9, it changes everything. :blush:

Lettuce couple should be Kim Hyun Joong right? On his recent case, I think the girlfriend too was shady and both actually dragged the matters worse. A he said she said situation is always shady to me.

• Like 1

Aside from 2young, I have watched Dimple Couple, Khuntoria, Adam Couple, Taecgui, Heepuff and even Chansung Chinese version of WGM. Currently I am also  checking on KSY couple. It's not a typical idol couple but the wife is a veteran actress whose 7 years older than his husband. I've been following their forum as well as a silent shipper.

I just checked this news. I was not aware that they even have this poll.  Jonghyun and Gong Seung won but for me the most lovey dovey scene is still 2young Paldam scene. How about you guys what is your 2young lovey dovey scene?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/which-scene-was-chosen-by-the-viewers-as-the-most-lovey-dovey-scene-in-we-got-married

This is interesting 

[!!] ‪#‎2PM‬ "My House" will be played by a hologram at SBS Awards Festival on 25th

cr: kpoportho

SAF will hold the first Hologram Concert of 2PM 'My House'

http://me2.do/GhXWMPVN

75434869.2_99_20151218101304.jpg?type=w4

• Like 4

@chic-chic - I watch practically all (even the global ones- Siwon, Taec, chansung, hong ki, key) except some couples from season 1 cos too old the couples). Ksy couple- the wife very sad, think it was 1 sided, he just treat her as a good friend. I feel sorry for her, her tears keep falling 

Also not aware of the poll- they should publish it cos it is fairer.

Anyway not too concern, there is no prize, just a title. Already said I don't trust polls.

My favorite is the last scene- walking together at Hongdae (something both of them can't do as celebs) ending with a kiss from wy 

• Like 2

Mbc Wgm 300 episodes-

they should invite everyone back for reunion. Then can make them talk about their experiences.

Even those who already married can participate- what lessons they learn. 

It will be fun- they don't have to appear as couple but as themselves-

can question why some still not married, what they are looking in a partner  etc

then have group picture- rating sure will be high

• Like 3

@gerry58 I love your idea of inviting past WGM couple to have an reunion. That would be great. We can see their reactions seeing other and we can check who really had a connection during and off their show. However MBC may be afraid of doing that because for some participants they were just doing it for a show. I am also afraid that MBC may limit what the couple would share because of some fans of idol participants that may affect their ratings. 

@amera46 I also like their scenes at the B&B, when their practicing the scripts you can really see they were attracted to each other. Seyoung's cheeks were so red and Wooyoung was flustered when Seyoung was explaining how to practice kiss scenes. The kiss from Wooyoung made me giggle as well. I just felt with that scene that they were on the next level of their relationship in real life. 

• Like 4

@chic-chic If they come as an individual then the fans won't get angry.

Also some couples may not be comfortable to see their other half, so sit them separately- the guys one side, the girls the other side or mix them up.

Just have them appear- good enough- they can contact secretly after the show.

Maybe just limit those couples above 25 years cos their fans won't mind them dating- ha ha!

• Like 1