[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Thanks @wingting for the translated article...Seyoung hasn't  met her ideal type yet... my bubble completely burst there, hahaha! Of course Seyoung won't say she has met her ideal type, otherwise it's basically announcing to the world she is dating! Now she has mentioned that she finds Lee Dongwi interesting (Seyoung probably watch Reply 1988 too, oppa LDW is there). She modelled with Yoo Ah In before, right? While Kang Dong Won, also from Busan, has a degree in Mechanical Engineering & Theatre and Film. He is more into movies than dramas. All the actors she mentioned are not the flower boy type. True to her words, appearance doesn't matter, she goes for the character. Wooyoung needs to work harder then, looks like there's a lot of rivalry going on here :D:D

Edited by standingtallyy
  • Like 4

Guest elenskivios38

:wub:Guys! im not really good of reviewing scenes but in my point of veiw...Wooyoung side was TOTAL ECLIPSE of the HEART.His nervousness

is beyond control leads him to uttered funny things shows real  natural  Wooyoung.:) Chansung was the youngest but the way Wooyoung

acted seems that his the youngest among them.Seyoung's calmness help Wooyoung to relax and fell comfortable. They both give gesture 

in order to have good rapport when start to talk about music.Seyoung really shy lady but very straight ,calm,

Eps.2 i could see they start  feeding each other a chocolate.its Wooyoung initiative ..showing he wants to become closer to Seyoung 

the finger used they glipse afterwards :)SWEET!!! a sign that they had special understanding that only them know.Coz Wooyoung smiled in that part.

Its Seyoung who did it first Wooyoung smiled and he did it too.Simple gestures but you can feel and see already the atraction between them.

Guys! sorry for my poor review tomorrow is weekend  still have to listen to some songs meet  choir group for sun.service.

HAPPY WEEKEND! HAPPY VIEWING! TOMORROW IS MDGSW 

@wingting Thanks so much for your translations. You're working hard for us as always. Thanks  again. 

For her ideal type. For me it seems that  she just mentioned a name but if we check the character it still speaks Wooyoung. Wooyoung is also good and has his own styles. Of course if she said she already met her ideal type, she'll putting them at risk of being caught. I know she feels that media knows something so she answers safely. WGM already ended a year but she still being asked about Wooyoung. 

It's good that there are so many news articles about her. The updates about her are really newsworthy.  I just don't understand why for some actresses even their simple instagram updates are being converted as news articles. 

For the members teasing Wooyoung, they surely knows something. If we check interviews before and after WGM, the teasing started after WGM specifically when he released his solo album in Japan. 

Whatever they say in the  interviews, I still believe they are still together. 

I know YY friends we have the Kpopstar poll. I needed your help with this one too. Thanks again.

[Vote] for 2PM at 30th Golden Disc Awards in the Global 
Fan's Choice Album category!

"GLOBAL FAN'S CHOICE - ALBUM"
‪#‎2PM‬ - NO.5

I'll review episode 1 and 2 later.

Anyway for 2pm, they are still on the lists as always.

got7_1449854980_20151211_twtiter_boygrou

• Like 4

Happy Saturday everyone 

@standingtallyyand @chic-chic- what u both said I agree. Sy is one smart lady, she also has university degree (in my country to go uni u need to be at least top 10%) and very careful with her answers.

She won't say she met her ideal cos they will want to know who. She always help her ex-colleagues by promoting their dramas or plays. The guy she mentioned is not so famous (i had to google him) or handsome-now in reply 1988. By mentioning him, she helps give publicity 

yes some actresses want publicity- that's why they keep posting on IG- even they receive flowers also must post- shows how desperate they are cos there are so many young ones competing with them

For sy she just do her work- now it is the reporters who are curious cos she got 2 food trucks and everyone commenting how pretty she is. Hope to hear more news soon

• Like 2

2pm to remain top 10 is very remarkable considering they don't perform much in Korea plus so many new boybands every year.

This goes to show fan support very important- they are such nice guys.

Just saw teac, chansung and junho going to support jun.k concert- so very sweet- that's what brotherly love

• Like 2

Before I review episode 1 and 2, let me share the information about their press conference. The reason why WGM's PD put Wooyoung & Seyoung as a couple: PD said they put Wooyoung and Seyoung together because from previous interview they discovered that both of them have similar ideal-type, and Seyoung's childhood story kinda same with wooyoung's. If they're together , they'll be a lot of conversations between them, so they put them together. 

I can see that WGM put a lot of thought pairing them up. They have considered their ideal types so they matched well.  I am not really sure because I have not watched all WGM of other couples but I think they WGM PD's did not do this with other artists.

During the photoshoot unknowingly Wooyoung held Seyoung's hand. That was their first time.

Bdn0SGPCUAAmKR0.jpg

On the first part of the episode, when the bear was brought, it seems like Wooyoung was nominated in a dangerous mission. I like how Jun K teased him because Wooyoung stated that it's marriage not dating so needs to take it seriously. They are so cute when they teased him just like what they are doing to him currently. 

tumblr_mz8i12O8xW1r91qz4o1_250.giftumblr_mz8i12O8xW1r91qz4o2_250.giftumblr_mz8i12O8xW1r91qz4o3_250.gif

What I really like about episode 1 is how nervous Wooyoung was. Even the MC's noticed his nervousness. They even commented that they never saw Wooyoung that nervous. Prior to him, Taec and Khun already finished WGM so Wooyoung already had an idea what to expect. But that nervousness shows he is showing his true self and taking it seriously. He was looking forward who his partner is.  We rarely see this nervousness with Wooyoung. Just look  at those feet.  It seems it's not a show but a blind date. 

He was practically having a mental breakdown right there and then.

tumblr_mz8xjeyCui1qlo5i1o3_250.giftumblr_mz8xjeyCui1qlo5i1o2_250.gif

tumblr_mz8xjeyCui1qlo5i1o3_250.giftumblr_mz8xjeyCui1qlo5i1o4_250.gif

For the first episode, Se Young was horribly shy and Wooyoung was too, Wooyoung was trying to start conversation and ends up saying weird stuff. Though Seyoung is shy she was still blunt. This part was hilarious. 

tumblr_mz9tnpdhjC1qkc652o4_250.giftumblr_mz9tnpdhjC1qkc652o2_250.gif    tumblr_mz9tnpdhjC1qkc652o1_250.giftumblr_mz9tnpdhjC1qkc652o3_250.gif

You can also see that even from the first episode, Wooyoung can't take her eyes from her. You can see his sudden glances. I think he can't believe that she's just like ideal type. I think he was also overwhelmed on how she looks. He always make sure that what he says or do is what she likes. 

For Seyoung to lessen the awkwardness, she just giggles, look away or cover her face. What I observed from her just at first glance and just looking at his hair, she already know who he is. I believe even before she's already a 2pm fan. 

Episode 2 later. 

• Like 11

I am looking forward to all of your reviews because there's always some things that others notice but I didn't. You guys have keen eyes and that's what I like.  Then I would rewatch the episode again to check those things and that's fun. 

• Like 4

Before I start the review - I read somewhere that wy was offered Wgm first but he declined. He told them he will only do it if they find someone who fits his requirements- so wy is fussy. That's why Wgm is so thorough to pick the right girl.

Sy is a rare find. She got uni education, pretty, good family background and has a career. 

The fact they share same birth date 30, like blue, youngest in family, won beauty contest and act in school drama are coincidence but rare to find someone same birth date

that is why radio star mc suspicious- they ask whether wy specially request for sy 

• Like 6