[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

These new photos of Park Seyoung marks a start of the endorsements and CF will follow soon:wub:

:wub: Very well said @Gerry58, even BJH's teeth are not the best either, her gums shows more than that of the actress playing OW. Overtime I don't enjoy watching her on screen anymore (sorry...)

Wooyoung don't possess that "flower boy" features like Taec & Khun, but he has the fresh,boy next door and sexy masculine appeal combined.

Interesting conversation I had with my 20 year old niece the other day on idols dating/scandal, because she has a fair idea than I do. With facts that I told her on YY - songs WY composed, "coincidences" that we saw after he did WGM, same birth date (30th of April & July),him joking about his ROSE girl during Higher promo in Japan. She told me that 2PM fans will not target Park Seyoung, because they already saw how she was with him and how WY responds to her in WGM..and she is very sure on the note that he is very much into her and they are dating...I wish on that too :wub::wub:

• Like 9

@amera46 thanks for posting the interview. The English translation is so bad, I don't understand it. Just know mention wy and Wgm. Maybe @wingtingcan get a better translation?

wow sy looks gorgeous- her long, smooth and slim legs attracts the eye

@standingtallyy - a lot of hottest fans are following sy, a lot have become her fans. Really hope they are secretly dating- so far almost 2 years coming- no news of them dating other people, wy don't even look at other girl idols or dancers and his brothers keep teasing him, so we keep hoping he gives us clues

• Like 5

There are lots of pictures and news about SY's latest interview with btn....Busy to post pictures right...? Over 40 news about SY's bnt interview....wowowowwo debak....

If you want to see SY's btn images, you can go to this link cos they copy most of the photo in here, no need to register....

Link: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4206072752 

@amera46: Thanks for your link...I think it's the content of the interview...she mentioned WGM and WY in this interview...hehehe....from my simple translation, she still didn't classify the relationship with WY, Friends? Partners in WGM? She also talked about they ate spicy food in WGM...similar with previous interview, she said she showed her real personality in WGM....Of course...please give me some time to understand the actual meaning and present it to our YY friends...

I may translate some news that reported SY's interview then translate btn cos btn interview didn't provide Japanese version, more time I use to translate

Fighting....YY friends.....

• Like 8

Guest ladywsy

Park Seyoung's  glamour team posted a group photo of them with her and also individual shots of Seyoung. I left a comment there thanking them for making her look gorgeous in the photo shoot. At least with Seyoung's recent interviews, she talks openly about Wooyoung, it means that she is comfortable on the topic. Nowadays, labelling of relationship doesn't matter. If you notice, they use the word "dating" rather than girlfriend or boyfriend. In the past, they used "MU"(mutual understanding). The approach is not identified to each other, they go by the emotions. I belonged to that "MU" era (my "dating" years were in mid- 90's and early 2000's).hahaha:D

@ladywsy - wondering why only ask sy about Wy?

There are other actresses like kang Dora, Kim so eun- how come reporters don't ask them?

Sy talks about wy means they still on good terms- at least it is not a taboo subject. Some will tell reporters not to ask any personal questions 

Sy's clothing sponsor posted this

• Like 3

Guest ladywsy

@Gerry58 You know why? Because reporters are sensing something. They really want to poke on topics that is close to home - that's why they are reporters. Though some may go overboard, but so far - we never read any negative write ups on Wooyoung and Park Seyoung.