[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Just now, ladywsy said:

I must admit over time watching Park Seyoung in MDGSW, her portrayal of a villain has improved. Her facial expression and delivery of dialogue are better. We still have 22 more episodes to go, every week when we thought Hye Sang gets caught with her manipulation - she is saved by the bell!

@Gerry58 I hope too that she gets noticed but in the recent drama awards, few observers have expressed their disappointment over another actor from The Producers winning instead of the lead actor form Kill Me Heal Me - he played 7 personalities there. I watched both dramas and I agree, the actor in KMHM did great! There was really nothing "amazing" with his acting in The Producers, except that the 4 main leads are high profile celebrities (I like the actress that played PD in Music Bank though). The award giving bodies can play favourites too - and basing on who is the current "it" celebrity..

It's now a trend for Korean Drama awards to be based on popularity instead of quality. I also heard the news about the actor in Kill Me Heal Me losing to the actor in Producer. It's really a big disappointment. So sometimes some actors and actresses are not even attending these drama shows anymore. And these are the really good ones. You can only see the one's attending are those who are sure to receive their awards.It's not the drama awards sometimes even with Music awards that's the trend.

I think Seyoung would still be nominated just like the the GD days. I think it's good that Seyoung is choosing weekend dramas instead of weekdays prime time dramas because she will be line up with good veteran actresses.

• Like 6

@chic-chic and @ladywsy - u look at Sy's drama history-

every drama she is in, she gets nominated so that means she is good. (Everyone tunes in just to watch hye sang). Even if she don't win, hopefully she gets more drama offers  after MDGSW ends

i know it is unfair those who are very popular or have connections win, same like promoting idols as actors or an actress who can't act always getting lead. 

That is why everyone wants to work with A lister actors as u get lots of attention. 

now the recent show with sjs- they have 3 good looking guys to hold the audience attention, (they show their abs) the actress don't need to do much. Then they give lots of publicity to get people to watch and raise ranking. 

Sy choose weekend drama is a wise decision- make yourself known to the common folks and learn from veteran actors. 

By the way Hope can see more bts of sy 

• Like 3

@blame2pm thank u so much for the update..... love it :wub:

yes definitely count me in with you guys 
although I'm really caught in my faculty study now 
but I will try to balance in between 
to watch and review their ep this weekend...... this is gonna be so much fun 
:w00t:

ed : I just notice seyoungah ig follower hit 12.3k :D

• Like 5

@amera46 - hey glad to see U, was wondering where u were, thought maybe busy with work.

Glad u are joining us for YY rewatch. 

sy's IG followers have been increasing steadily- it was less than 5000 before the drama but she is not too concern about it. Hopefully she will post something soon cos her co-stars are active on ig

best of luck in your studies!

Handsome wy 

• Like 3

<20151208> SY - My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol - BTS & NGs

MBC finally received our comment, they released Hye Sang's engagement scene today. In this BTS, SY was happy to prepare for her filming. She has a good relationship with Chan Bin, they were close, WY may jealous,hahaha.....SY was really beautiful and she played piano in BTS, her skill was still very good, may be she always accompanies someone to practice, hehhee....It made me think of her present (Sing Drunken truth with piano accompaniment) to WY in WGM.....  Please enjoy it....

Link: http://m.imbc.com/Program/BBSView.aspx?ProgCode=1003241100000100000&bid=gumsawall_sketch&list_id=2526315&page=1

I also found a clip which was a NG of Sa Wol, Chan Bin and Hye Sang. It's quite fun.....Please also enjoy it...

Link: http://m.imbc.com/Program/BBSView.aspx?ProgCode=1003241100000100000&bid=gumsawall_sketch&list_id=2526217&page=1

Hope we can see WY's performance tmr, he will be a special guest of Jun K's Japan Concert......Miss him....About Got 7's title track, WY's production - "Yo Moriagatte Yo" means "Enjoy and Have Fun" or "Happiness plays" in Japanese (CR: 2PMbar@Baidu)

Sommpi updated again tonight? I spent over 3 hours to sign-in....I tried again, again & again but only showed wrong password...It makes me crazy.....Hope sommpi became stabilize...I only want to restore upload functions....Please give me back......

Have a good day, my YY friends

@amera46: Fighting...It's hard to strike a balance between study and work.......I will support you all the time.....

• Like 8

@wingting OMO I just try posting URL here and it worked 
it is not the original way but still worked 
try to copy the URL(link) for the pic or vid and then paste it here then press (enter/ok/newline)
hopefully it will work with u 

• Like 7

Hi everyone 

i also got the same problem with sooimpi, can't log in, keep saying lost password - very frustrating. 

Luckily today ok. 

@wingtingThanks for posting Sy's bts.

Wow she can now play the piano very well (yhm still elementary stage) and without music score. This shows sy is very smart and talented, she can do almost anything. Guess she must have learned during her long break- wy must be proud of her cos he can play piano so well. 

@amera46 That pic of them playing piano together - so much feel- they really a perfect match

• Like 3

Just a reminder YY friends. Let's make them win. They deserve this.

[!!] VOTE FOR ‪#‎2PM‬!

**Best K-pop Song of the Year 2015: 2PM- My House
**Best K-pop Group of the Year 2015
**Best K-pop Artist of the Year 2015

>> http://vote.kpopstarz.com/best-k-pop-2015
PS: only one vote per day

[!!] Vote for #2PM in 'Seoul Music Awards' >http://awards.sportsseoul.com/global.html
Android app> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details… (TUTORIAL:http://day6intl.com/…/vote-for-day6-in-the-2015-seoul-music…)
[PS] Global voting in Dec, you can vote 10 times a day

• Like 2

Guest ladywsy

Ottokeh :( I can't watch the video of MDGSW BTS of the engagement scene, tried on three devices already but still won't show...is this video available on Youtube? I want to watch Seyoung having fun with her co-actors :(

Our Wooyoung looked very fresh and well rested, that beanie is a favourite of his - wonder if he is back to dark hair now.