[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Good to see Wooyoung back in Seoul. Now that 2PM's Higher showcase in Japan has concluded, he can find some time to rest (and date :D)...our Park Seyoung seem to only have MDGSW that's keeping her busy, that's great news for me, it means, she gets decent days off to rest (and date :D) or practice script reading with we know who :D

The subbers are having backlog this week, it's already the weekend but we still don't have Ep 16 subbed :( I think my frustration of waiting for English subs lead me to enquire where to enrol & study Korean. @missauditor told me that it won't be too difficult since I'm familiar hearing the language.

@hazeljrr_c922 glad to see you back :D:wub: @Gerry58 along with @wingting are more deserving of the credit, they've put in a lot of effort in this thread recently to keep us updated with our YY Couple's activities :wub:

Happy Trick or Treating! 

• Like 5

<20151031> SY- Instagram updated - Translation

Version 1: Today's shooting finished !!!! Watching live now? I'm watching in the car, let's watch together!!!!

CR: 布魯斯藍的思念@百度兔絨夫婦吧 - Chinese Version

Version 2: Today's shooting finished !!!! Are you watching my drama now? I'm in the car, let's watch together ~ My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol ~ ~^^

CR: psy_baidubar@Instagram - Chinese Version

SY has little make up, she's so pure and pretty. It's so match someone's ideal type. She's quite happy today and she finished so early. Maybe someone is waiting for her after returning to Seoul, hehehehe.....

Anyone recorded when SY update her Twitter or IG?

@hazeljrr_c922: Thanks your support!!!! Hope you will be happy all the time..... 

Happy weekend, my YY friends....

Edited by wingting
  • Like 5

Good morn everyone!

So happy to see sy's IG post. She must have read all the encouraging posts from fans. Wow, her 1 pic again boost the no. of followers by a lot. she got over 1,000 likes

She looks happy and healthy- not afraid to show bare face again. That's why I like her- she is so simple and real:wub:

Last night Her drama- her character is so conniving, a lot of focus on her. She even got a slap from oh wol. Tonight must watch. There are so many pretty pics, later I will post

Sy's fashion- what I like is the colours- beige, black, brown and red handbag- more suitable for office wear. At least not all black, and still no dress. I know Korea is cold now but for indoor shoot, can wear skirts and dress please

• Like 2

seyoung latest ig update
she looks beautiful 
:wub:
and her script is so organized she is really a hard worker;)

from tonight ep 
 the helmet is always big
:D
she has small head (cute :wub:)

"Yeobo,this scene of you on a motorbike back hugging this actor is happening too often. Is this really necessary?" -Wooyoung 

• Like 5