[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@blame2pm I think Park Seyoung is ambidextrous. According to statistics, there are only 1% of people in the world that are naturally ambidextrous. Our Seyoung belongs to that elite one percent! She is predominantly using her left hand with daily activities - eating and all, but noticed during her birthday fan meeting, she was using her right hand while doing autographs. My husband is left handed as well - he often boast how special they are :D

• Like 5

@blame2pm - thanks for another brilliant fan pic- wy and sy look like going on a gym date. :wub:

They have lots of photos with matching outfits - can use them. Really hope they do a cf together, fingers crossed :)

@standingtally- so sy is the Rare 1%- wow!!!!

Sadly I can only use left hand :(.

Odd- my family, the girls are lefties, while the boys are right handed. 

• Like 2

Look at those abs...of Park Seyoung :wub: @blame2pm Seyoung definitely deserves to be in that photo with 2PM (though edited :D)...Love heptagon? Not a bad thought...our Park Seyoung is all natural beauty and not surgically enhanced/modified like majority of female idols and actresses and fully covered with thick make-up...

• Like 3

Lets fantasize about Wooyoung and Seyoung's real wedding. I'd imagine they would have lovely off-white and pastel colours as their wedding pallete with hints of blue in the details like the linen, cake, bouquet and bridesmaids dresses. Seyoung would wear blue shoes as her 'something blue'. Of course 2pm members would all be best men and they'd be nervous for our Wooyoung. And then the bride Seyoung would walk in, a beautiful, angelic vision in white and imagine the proud look on Wooyoung's face, his smile, his eyes a little teary staring at Seyoung's face. He cant believe that this gorgeous person, perfect inside and out would be his wife for real this time. They would exchange vows and rings and afterwards ride into the sunset and live happilly ever after together. :tears::wub:

• Like 7