[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Hi guys. It has been a while! Anybody missed me? Haha. :P 

Went to Korea, came back and was swamp with work at the office so couldn't drop by as much. Just caught up the past 20 pages or so. 

Today, had some down time so I edited this. Hashtag still bitter they dont have a photoshoot. 

HJO7MKh.jpg

• Like 7

@blame2pm- hi, wave hands, glad u are back.

was just wondering to myself why we didn't hear from u. How is your holiday to Korea?

wow, thanks for the pics of YY couple- Very nice:D

Well I also wish they had a wedding photoshoot just like the other Wgm couples- sy is so pretty And we have more photos of them

Their wedding in s'pore was simple- sy did her own hair and makeup and wore a short dress but maybe she prefers it that way 

Still love this pic- everything perfect- simple and natural 

• Like 4

Guest elenskivios38

:wub:@blame2pm of course! we missed our talented friend..liked your edited photos ,calling all YYfreinds to say hi! in this lovely thread coz you will

never regret being apart of it! but rather be bless coz this thread is full of LOVE:wub: LOVE:wub: LOVE:wub:

@Gerry58 No single clothes .doesn't looks good to her :)Whatever she wears ...:w00t::blink::o:rolleyes::wub:lucky her sponsors from head to toe coz their

product boom in the market..Let show our positve affirmation of Park Seyoung remarkable cute good acting . job well

done! ''Sorry'';) haters ours the last laugh! Be bless   YY freinds especially our YY couple.:)

Edited by elenskivios38

Hehe thanks guys. I missed you guys too, truly. I had an awesome time! I spent 4 days in Seoul and 4 days in Jeju. Since I went alone while my dad had conference, he didnt let me wander alone so he booked me a tour. So I went to all the tourist places but didnt have time to go to YY couple places at all! The only place of theirs that I went was Cheongnyangni Station does that count? Hahaha. Oh well, next time! Btw I legit bought a lot of stuff from Tony Moly because of 2pm. So kudos Tony Moly's marketing team I guess. Lol. 

u8ly6Pj.jpg

I just started a side account on instagram for our YY couple. Thought that lonely picture of Wooyoung looked better with Seyoung by his side. 

• Like 8

@blame2pm- wow u bought so much skincare products to last u years.

Last time I also bought lots of face masks and skincare:) 

Glad we have a talented YY fan - love your fan art.:wub:

Please make more when you are free and share with everyone here. We have so many visitors daily.

there are so many pics of wy and sy- wish I know how to do it but I am not so computer savvy and creative. Thanks again, looking forward to seeing more!

• Like 2

@amera46 LOL wth?? Why would he upload that? In a 3 seconds video no less. It was cut at a woman's voice which I believe is a clue. Anyone has that machine we've seen on C.S.I where we can match the voice and see whether its Seyoung's? Lol. 

@Gerry58 I know right? I'm so broke now. Haha. Naww...I'm not that talented. I have basic photoshop skills actually, basic at video editing, basic at everything really. But I'll try my best. Coz I miss seeing them together. 

• Like 6

Yesterday I was looking at the photo of sy studying her script

- she is so down to earth and practical- wear mocassin, simple t-shirt and jeans, without makeup, she is so hardworking, didn't notice people taking her photo

• Like 5