[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Sorry if I post too many but I am just too happy our couple both are working hard.

Really glad they have so many fans who keep updating us cos YY couple aren't very active on ig.

I guess cos both of them are so photogenic and cute

• Like 3

<20151026> WY - interview – <Oricon> Magazine (WY's part)  (extracted)

Discover unexpected habits and actions of 2PM’s members

The release of 2PM’s tenth single “Higher” in Japan which not only represents 2PM as a group but also shows their upgraded talents as artists. Due to the physical problem of Chansung, he can’t attend this time. We can feel their good relationship again through the absent of him. Other members give more passion to do this interview as they want to do it for Chansung.

Sexy looks or expressions of 2PM, love performance of an adult.

Q: What’s the highlight in Higher’s MV when 2PM arrange dancing for this song?

WY: Putting a strong impression of “Higher”. If Hottests can dance with us, we really appreciate it.To be honest, it’s not an easy dancing (Laugh). Of course, we will be glad if fans can dance with us together. However, if not, please see our performance.

Q: You also record your solo song; please tell us in detail, Woo Young-xi?

WY: My song is  ハンパない, I want to present a naught Casanova who is frivolous, more like a freeman on the stage and don’t want to limit.

Q: In “Higher”, there’s a lyric “I only want to fly to a distant place with you” If you can fly in the sky, where will you want to go and what will you do?

WY: I want to go to the universe

JK: I want to have parachute in Switzerland

JH: Bungee jumping is better, there are lots of places we can do it

JK: I don’t like it

JH: I’ve done it twice. JK, let’s do it.

JK: No, I won’t absolutely

WY: Okay, next question, please

Q: Any habits you have, Woo Young xi?

WY: I switch on all the lights while I sleep. It still switches on in the morning, wherever in the dining room or bedroom

JH: It’s so wasteful, right?

All: Laugh

TY: You want to awake that’s why you don’t switch off the lights? Or you are so tired and can’t switch off before you sleep?

WY: Yes, it’s great if someone helps me to switch off.

Q: How about Nichkhun?

NK: I can’t tolerate dirty at home. For example, if there’s some liquid on the table, I will clean it immediately otherwise inserts will come.

JK: I hate inserts

WY: Inserts always come to my house, it’s because I put lots of trees/plants. (Laugh)

Q: What’s will you do if other members come to your home….Woo Young-xi?

A: If it’s not urgent, I will talk with him in front of my home. (How secret of WY’s space)

WY: It’s not good for him to return or go into my house

Q: Why don’t you allow them to enter your home?

WY: Because there’s lots of inserts

JK: I won’t go to WY’s house

JH: It’s not we don’t go, it’s we can’t go (Laugh)

CR: http://www.oricon.com.jp/special/48348 - - Japanese version /  FROM Theman 張佑榮個人應援博 or xue6tian6shi6@百度兔絨谷 - Chinese version

Something fishy, right? It's only a simple and extracted version of WY's interview. Please take a look and wait for the full version.

Enjoy it, our YY friends.  

Edited by wingting
  • Like 6

Guest elenskivios38

@Gerry58 YES! atlast they mention MDGSW in Soompi news ,almost everyday i read Soompi just incase they have news about our Park Seyoung

or MDGSW,with or without publicity as long YYcouple is happy ..were happy too:)as you said Gerry dear many people loved our YYcouple they keep

posting picts.POWER of LOVE well! if we have confilation on how they followed each other ..same clothes designs,same color,lot of signs which is

meaningful to them i cant count anymore,who among artist or k-pop doing this? Perhaps there some but not like 2young;)as i said to our Princess for me

they're SIMPLY THE BEST!!!:wub: Once again Park Seyoung showed her ability in Eps.15-16 She's a CUTE DARLING VILLAIN:)Seyoung has own magic

way though she's villain it comes out  lot of cuteness of her :wub::)I loved all  posted picts.of 2young.@wingting translation ..many thanks to all ! pls.carry on.

Thanks for posting a very touching message of fans to Park Seyoung.I could feel the sincerity of heart in very word.

FIGHTING YYCOUPLE! YYNATION! ''UNITED WE STAND,DEVIDED WE FALL''

@ wingting. Thanks so much for your translations. I'll try my best to check the translations for the other magazine interviews from 2pm sites. But we always appreciate your time and effort doing the translations for us.

Yes it's fishy that even his member can't go freely to his house. There is something inside of his house. Now I am really curious what or who is inside that house.

As usual, 2pm been slaying Japan charts. They are very well promoted in Japan compared in Korea. If we check this video, they are everywhere.  They love their Japan fans.

Edited by chic-chic
  • Like 3