[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@Rizki Handini Take care. wish your daughter get well soon. use face mask when go out, Haze really cause 3 country in danger.

@LAVz welcome aboard. enjoy at this warm YY couple thread.

@amera46 lolz i have to admit too, i bn poison by sy, really cant hate her (although i dislike that role), jz eager to see sy face.

@wingting love wy always lean on sy shoulder, that is sign of love.

Happy weekend YY Nation ! 

• Like 5

Guest elenskivios38

:wub:@Rizki Handini Still  have this Haze!!!when was the last time you said your so sick and your daughter? few months

back,and still daughter not well....will pray for your families immediate recovery and haze to stop.

Guys! i really cannot hate Seyoungah as Hye Sang shes so pretty:wub: even when she's mad,cheating ,lying .etc.

Have you ever see an angel get mad?watch Park Seyoung in MDGSW.:)i like the part when uncle from GD and

Seyoung having drinks their eyes looking each other whle drinking>OMG! Our Princess is superb! from all her apperance she's

perfect to me.acting,posture.facial expression,how she delivered her scrpt..WELL DONE! FIGHTING PARK SEYOUNG!! 

Thanks to all posts  2PM are doing great job in Japan.Wooyoungah really looks cool:oOur 2young are both happy! im hapy too:D

I read in MDGSW forum how much they hate hye sang cos she is so scheming, I am very happy. It shows how good sy is.

Glad tonight she is on. Want to see more of her. Sy looks good in all the clothes cos she has nice figure, pretty face and tall.

If u are short, no matter what, won't stand out.

Also sy is very versatile, can transform her look, Most actresses look so alike cos of ps I don't recall their names

By the way, please follow her ig. Even though she don't post much. Most of the times it is to promote her friends work.  Notice steadily increase in followers esp korean guys, hope baby woo don't get jealous 

• Like 5