[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Thanks so much for your encouragement!!!!! I received lots of support and I’m so happy to share this interview with English version even though it’s hard and time consuming. On the other hand, I’m so surprise that I saw my translation on IG and shared, it’s only a simple translation. I shocked and worried about they can’t understand what I mean. I know all YY fans were happy and satisfied with SY’s answer after they received this translation.

It’s touching to see SY’s interview. It’s the longest interview that I saw and they asked her so many questions, from her work to WGM and WY. I love her answer cos she’s so clam, mature and clear; you will know more about her after u saw it.

She talked about the male artists, of course she cooperated with many hit stars but she didn’t mention them. She only chose two actors who are not so popular in Asia (compare with others) and called them Senior. Very clear relationship she presented, GOOD….I think SY want to be an actress rather than a star, she wants to try many things and act longer and longer.

It’s different when she talked about WGM and WY. It’s really the first time to share her views after WGM finished. She’s still WGM’s Park Se Young, lovely. She shared a lot compare with other questions. She still remembered WGM, like it’s nearly over a year and how long they were in WGM. It’s so sweet when she talked about WY, she thanked him and explained in detail. Why she need to open her heart to film WGM? Will your partner remember what’s you like always? Very fishy……

In fact, it’s hard to translate cos SY’s answer without the subject in Chinese version. Especially the answer of their connection after WGM, I don’t know how to express her answer. She text and call WY sometimes or they contact each other sometimes. At last, I decided the later one cos communication is an interaction between two parties. How can u keep greeting the other while a receiver doesn’t reply you? Again, her answer is the same pattern with WY and still doesn’t mention what relationship they are.

I agree with chic-chic and Gerry58, she changed the age issue after WGM. Remembered SY said to Jinwoo, She treated someone who is younger than her as brother, but WY excepted. Now age is not a problem of her but why she changed and who made her change?

I’m so glad that YY still keep contact with each other. They are very honest and serious when they talked about WGM. They changed after WGM but of course not their relationship.

Hope I can share more to all of you and thanks for your update to keep our ship sailing.

As somebody requested to see the English version of SY’s interview on IG, I posted a link in my IG so that these fans can visit our forum and join us.

@ Hazelijrr_c922 : You know Chinese? It’s great and please tell me when you find sthg wrong in my translations or you can share with us…

@ Amera46 and seyougnwooyoung6002: Thanks for your photo of SY, so happy to see her

@Rizki Handini: Take care, my YY friend. Hope you can go out very soon

Fighting, our YY friends….Happy weekend.

• Like 5

SY’s answer made me think of WY. He also shared his view during the promotion of We are in love. You can see how serious he is and the different between him and other artists.

I didn't translate other artists cos their sharing is nearly the same: have a wonderful memories, meet friends and support the new programme. You can see the facial expression between WY and other stars. It's fun when you look at him. He's too serious to promote WGM...hehehe...

I saw someone post in this thread without English version. No matter you know the content or not, I just want to share it tonight. Hope everyone enjoy it.

Title: Promotion for "We are in love" of JSTV

01:51 : Hello, I’m 2PM Woo Young. "We are in love" of JSTV is the Chinese version of We Got Married. Please support this programme.

02:00: I learnt many things during WGM, like how to be considerate to your partner and understand her. We also went through lots of moments via the show.

02:18: Life of marriage is not easy or even difficult. Through these indirect experience, whatever the performers or audience will find resonances from it. I hope to share this positive energy or messages not only in Korea but also in China. Please enjoy it. 

And it's the link: http://www.letv.com/ptv/vplay/22552422.html

Good Night, my YY friends.....

Edited by wingting
  • Like 6

2pm Wooyoung Good and Bad examples revealed

Here are the good & bad examples for 2PM Wooyoung.
It's so epic, and cute. And the last picture is so funny.

credits: DC 2PM GALLERY(SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM(TRANS)

2mxr41y_zpsorrtis8b.jpg

fasok6_zpsehwxhj6n.jpg

sen15i_zpsvimo2rwm.jpg

2mni4ia_zps3unceslh.jpg

nyzclw_zpshj1yz58r.jpg

Edited by chic-chic
  • Like 2

@Rizki Handini - u and your family take care, drink lots of water and stay indoors. Hope it rains so the haze will go away. My country also feeling the haze

@chic-chic - the pics of wy are hilarious 

@amera46 , @seyoungwooyoung6002- sy looks good in dresses, she loves kids 

@wingting thanks again

saw 3rd episode of MDGSW- the 1 hr pass so fast cos so many happening, guess got to wait next week to see 4 leads

• Like 2

Compared to his 2pm bros, wy seems more serious and mature after WGM.

Chansung got paired with liu wen who is older while Taec got paired with a childish wife, both Chinese so there is also language  plus cultural barrier.

That's why I don't see any romantic feelings from them, both girls cried at ending, they just give hugs and look awkward 

if the pic on wy's hp is really sy (I feel it is) then it show's after Wgm ended he is still keeping tabs on her

• Like 3

Thanks all your photo, here is the video....

Title: A guest who visit our scene is....?

According to the description, Se Young / Oh Hye Sang is a guest who visited the scene. Adult Ok Hye Sang went there before she joined the team for filming. She said the child are cute after she met them. In order to see her senior's shooting, she moved quickly between the studio. Now let us find Oh Hye Sang and please confirm.

CR: iMBC and 胤風阿噹 / parkseyoung bar (baidu)

The man who beside him is his manager Hunusguy?

Happy holiday.... 

Edited by wingting
  • Like 8

Of course there is no comparison from 2young to  the other  2pm members WGM shows especially on how Wooyoung acts after.

However I   am also a fan of other 2pm member on their WGM days.Guigui Taecyeon's wife is just really a bright person that why she acts that way. Taecyeon is a person who doesn't express his feelings openly so it seems there were no romantic aura between the two. However the events he planned especially the finale was sweet. At that time they only filmed for only 15 episodes so it would be really impossible to fall in love. The wife is only 24 at that time as well and since she is a popular actress in China so she's more focus on work but they became friends after. Guigui greeted Taec on his birthday and he sang their song on his OKcat event. I think it's also the language and the culture that made it difficult.

For Chansung I find their episodes cute too. It just hard because of their age gap and their language.But after they also remained good friends. Lui an supported 2pm concert in China. Because of their chemistry they are guest on the next season of the show.

Edited by chic-chic
  • Like 3

@Rizki Handini I hope things will be okay soon in your city. We do get bad bushfire here in the summer especially in the country side that it becomes a health hazard.

@wingting again thanks for Wooyoung's  translation :D Well said WY and so mature, only proves how much he loves being married to Seyoung :wub:

@Gerry58 if Taecyon or Chansung was paired off with Park Seyoung, the story will probably be the same - both will not let her go easily, Seyoung has a very lovable personality. I went on YouTube and watched few video clips of Taecyon's WGM. He looked bored...the virtual wife was so child-like, the things she asked him to do, poor Taecyon :( I felt that he couldn't  wait for it to end too. I'm curious of what Chansung was like...

Apologies if we have chinggus here who shipped Taecyon's WGM - what I posted earlier wasn't meant to offend, criticize or upset anyone but just an opinion watching them objectively.

• Like 6

No need to apologize. It's not upsetting nor offending because I know the posts are just objective opinions. I am just stating my opinion as a fan of them so sorry  as well about posting information about Taecyeon's or Chansung WGM days here. I should not have posted anything about them here LOL.:lol:

I totally understand because same with our 2young couple there are still others who are not a fan of them too.

Anyway I'll just post something funny

13935e8ff5b660678964fea5b04ef035_zpsvf7l

f94b90122f27ce7a22bf5f7358e4305d_zpsjmow

Edited by chic-chic
  • Like 3

Thanks @chic-chic :)

I agree, Seyoung should wear dresses more often, it suits her. A very deligent actress who doesn't limit herself but comes to have a feel of the atmosphere and learning ahead of time.She is wearing white again - well coordinated with someone we know, who loves to wear white at the moment :D Love those arms, they are well toned just like her legs. @missauditor said Seyoung is not thin at all in person, she is well proportioned. The photos @missauditor took with Park Seyoung during the fan meeting were beautiful :wub:

Dramacool has episode 3 but not subbed yet...hope they will come soon :D

• Like 6