[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@jbum hi hi hi :) how's your baby wooyoung? it'd been awhile we seeing each other here :) i like the starbucks tumblr idea! i hope seyoung comeback with new drama after her birthday fanmeeting. 

about wooyoung's house, he's doing great. he's soooo neat as neat as a neat could be. lol. he only invited us to his work room and to see glimpse of the head of his bed. and that's all. so stingy lol. was it me but he smiles gleefully when he mentioned his non-existent pet and why he shouldn't has pet. what and why he was so happy to talk about it :sweatingbullets:   

wooyoung and jun.k in running man? call! please don't be eliminated early lol

• Like 6

any have eng sub for this? i only got chi sub

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/csQOGPRi2sU/

MC asked WY to say sth to his future wife:w00t:

omg this is so funny. i hope to see the eng sub soon. 2PM's manager hyung has no girlfriend yet so they asked him to promote himself. lol.

they played game and wooyoung chose 'jib'. trivia behind the 'jib' was - send video message to your future wife (jib saram). he said 'really i love you' (jjinjaru saranghamnida). lol. short and simple. the members laugh their richard simmons off because wooyoung half-assed the video message. 

if you guys remember his thank you note at oven radio, he wrote 'really thank you' (jjinjaru kamsahamnida). lazy wooyoung. lol. 

Edited by missauditor
  • Like 7

@amera46 Daebak! That set of detective comics caught YY shippers  eyes.I'm really impressed  :D

@jaebum Thank you for the ideas on what to send PSY as birthday  present and providing Hunus Entertainment's address

I decided to send an inspirational book titled When I Loved Myself Enough by Kim McMillen. I read good reviews about it, so I got myself a copy as well. I remembered  WY like this kind of books  (The Art of Loving by E. Fromm). I hope she'll receive it before her birthday. 

Wooyoung & Seyoung can share or read it together  :wub:

• Like 6

Guest ultra2pm

omg this is so funny. i hope to see the eng sub soon. 2PM's manager hyung has no girlfriend yet so they asked him to promote himself. lol.

they played game and wooyoung chose 'jib'. trivia behind the 'jib' was - send video message to your future wife (jib saram). he said 'really i love you' (jjinjaru saranghamnida). lol. short and simple. the members laugh their richard simmons off because wooyoung half-assed the video message. 

if you guys remember his thank you note at oven radio, he wrote 'really thank you' (jjinjaru kamsahamnida). lazy wooyoung. lol. 

and later the other members asked wy to buy a house for the future wife and wy replied "ok, I will":wub:

and later the other members asked wy to buy a house for the future wife and wy replied "ok, I will":wub:

Hope he buys soon so can get married earlier. Anyway why they teasing him? Do they suspect something?;)

• Like 5

[Real 2pm ] the youtube video is not out yet 
http://tvcast.naver.com/v/440549

2pm members are sure teasing him that way coz they know something B)
but wooyoung is really smart ,he run away from these questions with funny answers
I'm waiting for the eng sub they all were so funny I kept laughing without understaning any thing 

about seyoung birthday gift I really want to send her something and  I have been searching the way to send her 
and it seems that a lot of thingsand paper work have to be done first
:mellow: to be able to send something to korea
my country is far away from korea ,still I'm determined on sending her something on her birthday 
and thank you to all of you to give ideas of what to send 
:)

• Like 3

@standingtallyy Yayyy!!!! An inspirational book is a great idea. I’ve searched it as well and it has really nice content. It’s definitely a good read.:wub:

@missauditor Hi hi unnie!!! It’s been a while indeed. Hope all is well and Ramadan Mubarak to you and your family. Starbucks tumbler is a nice gift idea since she loves coffee. Hopefully the fan meeting is the start of her TV appearance and hopefully a drama, fingers crossed!

@Gerry58 Thanks Gerry! It’s been a while since i last made a fanvid. I’ll make a new one for her birthday.:)

@chic-chic In my heart, someone may represent us in that fan meeting. Also, I would definitely see her have a good laugh if she opens a picture of Wooyoung in one of our gifts. I could just imagine her ask woo to guess what she got as a birthday present from her fan. LOL

@amera46 Korea is far from my place. I think you’ll only be needing a commercial invoice stating the item and the value of the good. Just declare a small value or amount to avoid custom duty. You may optionally put as a note “no commercial value, for custom purpose only”. If you need any help, please feel free to send me a pm.;)

• Like 6

Latest news about wy n his group members.. 2pm fan meeting in Bangkok.. 29.8.2015 (sat) 6.00pm Bangkok, Thunder Dome,Muang Thong Thani.. . Ticket open on 12.7.15 (sun) 10.00am UTC. www.thaiticketmajor.com

Hope I can go...oohh anyone know if 2pm have scheduled activities fanmeeting, concert in malaysia ? So long never been in Malaysia.. huuuu

all members appears in runnibg man rite?? Waaahh so excited..Can't wait to watch 2pm in running man

@jbum thanx chingu.. I wanna join to send a birthday gift to sy.. 

Edited by SazaEz
  • Like 3

Guest Ratee-Siri

Good morning my friends. This news make me sad bcs someone told us JWY said that to other girl not lovely PSY. Please our detector tell me please it not true.

http:

I can't insert pic. so please find any where to saw WY posted tweet 150702

Edited by Ratee-Siri
insert pic

Good morning my friends. This news make me sad bcs someone told us JWY said that to other girl not lovely PSY. Please our detector tell me please it not true.

I can't insert pic. so please find any where to saw WY posted tweet 150702

Is this the tweet about Gsoul's song? That was the last tweet I saw. I think he is just promoting the song. For me even though I am shipping them so hard and I am hoping that they are together I also have accepted the fact that not all actions of Wooyoung is about Seyoung.

I am just curious though who was that someone? Was it on an article. Let's just say it may be true that he said that to another girl not Psy. But until I see confirmation from Wooyoung agency that he is in a relationship I'll believe that they are together.

• Like 4

Have to agree with @chic-chic, until we hear from his agency or dispatch we don't believe otherwise. It is just a tweet, don't take it seriously. Anyway we have many FBI agents so they will let us know if they find out. 

Any news from Hunus about sy's fan meeting?

Wondering how the response? MERS is still a problem that's why they are cautious.

• Like 4

I just came across Naver Star column of Lee Jong Suk and saw how Seyoung clarified their relationship because they were so close in the drama. And this was her answer "I don’t have that kind of special feelings as an opposite gender towards Jongsuk-goon~! (I don’t want the fans to throw stones at me so I have to state this especially ^ ^;) We get along well, rather than friends of a different gender, he is more like a little brother type of friend to me "

It's just funny how she stated the possible reaction of the fans. So I am  just so curious what her answer if she will be asked the same for Wooyoung if for example there was no contract dispute and she was able to do interviews after WGM.

Running man news with 2pm. Baek Jin Hee to become a female member of 2PM for an upcoming episode of 'Running Man'. I just wish it was Seyoung with 2pm. It would be fun and there will be teasing from member and running man cast.

Edited by chic-chic
  • Like 6

Very interesting, sy is very frank. She speaks her mind even if people don't like it. That's why I like her. :wub:

I know LSJ wants to have a loveline with her when they were filming school 2013, in fact he likes to tease her ( see the bts cut). Sy always attract the guys :)

talking about friends- even though they are dating, they can still have friends of the opposite sex. Just must know where to draw the line so your partner don't get jealous. 

Maybe if they put her on variety shows she might get asked about wy? 

• Like 5

@gerry58 If she was able to attend Happy Together before when they are promoting Fashion King she may have been asked about Wooyoung because the host there is the host for WGM. I just wish she was the one with 2pm in running man. There will be teasing from members and running man casts.

She is really close to guys. BTS of the drama they keep teasing her and LSJ keeps running his fingers through her hair. If the drama was just recent and Wooyoung saw the BTS he would be really really jealous. LOL

• Like 5

Guest reyzusa

Yap.. I think so. I am not 2pm fans, and not psy fan before. But because wgm, i think i was be the one of park seyoung big-fans. Her nice, sincere, prank-sometimes, frank and strong character (a man-like but goddess inside) really impress me.. I always pray,she has a lovely life, she has a person who love her much and she loves him back.. 

@gerry58 If she was able to attend Happy Together before when they are promoting Fashion King she may have been asked about Wooyoung because the host there is the host for WGM. I just wish she was the one with 2pm in running man. There will be teasing from members and running man casts.

She is really close to guys. BTS of the drama they keep teasing her and LSJ keeps running his fingers through her hair. If the drama was just recent and Wooyoung saw the BTS he would be really really jealous. LOL

She is very popular with both guys and girls, the girls don't get jealous cos she don't flirt with the handsome actors but they all end up being friends. 

2pm always on running man so possibility is there but she may not want to do variety cos she keeps low profile. 

• Like 4