[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

when I saw notification on my youtube from jypent I'm excited tought that was real 2pm woo's house lol.. the new dance practice (closer look) is released,you should check it too guys..

2pm concert seems really fun,hubby woo look really happy too.. wondering what hunus waiting for sy new project,I miss her so bad..

• Like 5

Hi all; I know it's a bit far away but I'm thinking about doing a donation project for their anniversary on January 2nd. I'm currently looking into several organizations I would want to donate to. Heifer is one that I was interested in, but I'm not 100% sure yet. My plan is to donate in both their names together, but again, I'm going to have to do more research about it. And I need to find a place to collect the donations.

That said, this is merely an idea, I'm not 100% set on it yet. I know that I definitely want to donate in their name, I just don't know where/how much yet. Also, no one is obligated to participate. I know money isn't exactly an easy thing to come by for everyone, so do not feel bad if you can't contribute. I'm sure there will be other projects that will come up. You're not any less of a fan if you don't participate. If you ARE interesting and are able to contribute, please let me know so that I can keep you in mind when I do kick things off.

Thanks!

Count me in! It's been a while since we did something for our couple, as a group! It will be a great reminder to both Wooyoung and Seyoung that they remain to have a strong following as a couple! With that said, I would like to share this picture posted in Twitter last night after 2PM's concert. It must not have been the fan's intention; but it turned out DAEBAK for YY shippers!

Hint: lower left hand corner of the picture ❤️ (cr. bbombom2) 

• Like 7

@Sage_Turquoise thanks for posting, I am so happy to see the YY sign at 2pm concert. I am sure wy saw it too!

he must be glad that the fans support them. Make me proud of YY nation.:D

YY Nation fighting!!

I am glad hunus is doing the fan signing for sy.

It is about time they realize she is very popular not only in Korea but she has lots of international fans. :)

Those who are attending please post lots of photos here or Internet, thanks 

• Like 6

Ok, just saw the video of wooyoung's house, in fact just his music room. Must wait for eng sub cos don't know what he is saying.

As expected, he don't want to show his whole house. :(

I spotted the red record player he showed sy- where he play the song fr Romeo and Juliet and his portable piano.

his desk is very neat, a bit disappointed.

U guys see whether u can spot anything.. 

• Like 7

@Rizki Handini YY have so many coincidences which is great for us shippers who love & support them :wub:

@scuttler I'll be quite happy  to support YY charity project....I'll watch out for it :)

Looking back on the dispute Park Seyoung had with previous agency, she must have been unfairly treated for her to take it up for mediation. I mean, looking at the "star" that agency have (whose name I'd rather not say) they are like one of the powerhouse in the business...it's like David to a Goliath... but in the end our David won! Well DONE Park Seyoung :)  :wub:

I'm glad that Hunus Entertainment believe in Seyoung's talent. The fact that they are holding a fan meeting for Park Seyoung is one good way to kickstart her career again. What a great birthday present :wub:

Hunus Entertainment,  Gamsahamida :)  YY Couple international fans LOVE YOU!

• Like 11

OMG so the news has been confirmed there is going to be a fanmeeting for our princess:D
I'm really thankful for Hunus they seem very stabel and cautious with every step to prommote our princess
It seems that finally will be rewarded for her hard work :)
for all who will attend the fan meeting you have no idea how envious I am of you ! so plezz
take alot of pic of her 

ah wooyoung why am I not surprised that you didn't show us you home ?!
I kinda see that coming since nick home , but still glad to see the Lp player 
@Rizki Handini ohhhh wooyounga slipped with his own mouth there ! that's someone else words Mr.obvious:phew::wub:

• Like 5