[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

standding egg is 2YOUNG shipper :D
I miss Mr obvious....

11377096_1635246236705535_73266192396562
cr.@buchild1009

I miss mr obvious too! I wish he posts on ig cos we get insights into what he is thinking.

Wish standing egg will do another song with sy. Her 'shall we dance' is doing very well, got over 300,000 views and the song 'lean' about 245,000 views

• Like 12

Guest Sarie_31

read the ff countless time now... make me miss our couple more...

i just curious... a lot of k-drama make based on webtoon, is it possible to make it based on ff ?!

#you know what i'm thinking ?! ;)

read the ff countless time now... make me miss our couple more...

i just curious... a lot of k-drama make based on webtoon, is it possible to make it based on ff ?!

#you know what i'm thinking ?! ;)

I know what are u thinking @Sarie_31.. hehe... *wink wink* *hi5*

Not only love his Happy Birthday song, I love the birthday cake, it was special with roses and 'I love u' candles plus video saying she is his one and only.

Most couple just gave a ordinary cake but he really put in effort. 

• Like 7

I think that is 2pm's style of cake making. They made a cake for Nichkhun back then and they really put a lot of effort on it. It may not be a pretty cake but they would do a lot for the ones that means a lot to them. Enter delulu mode. If Wooyoung made that effort for Seyoung, it means she had ranked up to the importance of his members., which is extremely high.

• Like 7

Guest windel56

It's so sad... that our fanfiction " You Belong with Me " is now for subscriber only.... I trying to subscribe... I don't know how... Kindly please teach me..... :tears:

Guest vanya

chapter 23... https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/921202/23/you-belong-with-me-jangwooyoung-parkseyoung-yycouple-2youngcouple-wgm2young-woosecouple/18

chapter 23... https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/921202/23/you-belong-with-me-jangwooyoung-parkseyoung-yycouple-2youngcouple-wgm2young-woosecouple/18

Authornim... the update is super fast.. like it... love it... the way they are fightin.. so sweet...  

• Like 6

@windel56 no worries.. u r most welcome..

Uri yy family is daebak.. uri delulu world is awesom.. wonderful... yeeahh, everyone of yy family hope yycouple is real.. syyhhh secretly... ke ke ke...

Yy family.. Fighting!!~ hope all of u is fine out there... xoxo

• Like 5

http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/19/park-hyun-bin-to-marry-his-girlfriend-after-dating-in-secret-for-5-years/

this is last week news,but I want to bring this up. I hope someday we'll got this kind of great news from our couple. just do it wooyoung-ah,just date in secret. I can handle it for 5years if you two really want to be together in secret. after your military duties, marry your girl and be happy!! * flying to delulu land *

• Like 9