[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Is this recent post by cousin? Thought her hair was mid shoulder?

anyway she looks  very young, like that she always wear very little make up yet look beautiful.

her cousin must be proud of her!

• Like 5

seyounga you look so beautiful :wub: and you keep the short hair that hubby likes ^_^

hope we see you very soon 

and authernim pls update ch 19 can't wait 

good news everyone seyoung seem to be active on instagram 

she liked a pic 

here's the photo 

11200586_1631651833731642_47722908178233

cr.2younglovely

• Like 5

Look look! Its Park Shin Hye and 2pm Taecyeon. 2pm boys and Park Girls. <3

tumblr_noi9fy58zL1tmx7j3o1_540.pngtumblr_noi9fy58zL1tmx7j3o2_540.pngtumblr_noi9fy58zL1tmx7j3o4_540.png

Taecyeon Is Completely Mesmerized by Park Shin Hye on “Three Meals a Day”

After the first episode of “Three Meals a Day – Jeongseon Country Edition,” the program ended with a sneak peek of the next episode guest-starring Park Shin Hye. Beforehand, Taecyeon promised he would step into the heart-shaped field, which he made some time ago, if he liked the upcoming guest. When he sees that it’s Park Shin Hye, he goes to the heart-shaped field with her, of course, and even gives her a flower.

Seeing this, Lee Seo Jin teases Taecyeon by saying, “Why do you show off your strength only when it’s a female guest?” Taecyeon even shows off his masculinity by taking his jacket off and gets teased by the older members for acting differently around her. “I’ve never wished for a guest to become a regular on this show before,” Taecyeon says in his individual interview, wanting Park Shin Hye to stay as a fixed member. He compliments her by saying, “She’s good at cooking, she has a great personality, and she’s younger than me,” and turns shy.

You can catch Taecyeon and Park Shin Hye’s lovely interactions on the next episode airing May 22.

• Like 2

@ulizz - I also can't get fanfic, maybe the author wants to rewrite? Just wait for her to post again.

Glad wy enjoying himself, 2pm new album will be coming out mid June, he will be super busy. Hopefully by then, both will be more active on ig

• Like 3

Guest Sarie_31

nado..nado..

i can't get the ff...

but... is it really already ch 21... waaa, feel sorry can't read it... :(

So glad to know that Park Seyoung has liked her photo on Instagram - it means that she is just quietly lurking and knows how much we love & support them :). Park Seyoung, if ever you visit this thread (again),  sending you & Wooyoung all my love :wub::wub:

• Like 10

A lot of actresses are either getting married or pregnant. Looks like shortage of good, experienced ones in their 20s cos don't count idols. Hope sy will get more offers since she is lead of 2 dramas and movies, then we will see her more often.

• Like 3