[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest 2y_nation

Let's hands spazz.....

tumblr_nl7901Gy031qe4t2io1_500.jpg

Sorry Oppa Freaks...I have to deactivated Wooyoungie IG for a lil bit ...He's too obvious...it just make me worry... :D 
tumblr_ndqtn9zbe61rakwyuo2_1280.jpg

Oh Noooo....Andweeeee.....kekeke...
cr to fyjangwooyoung , parkseyoungfan

tumblr_nl8a4jHRwe1uqpv4eo1_400.png

It looks good right? :D

Guest yantz3

2y_nation ...LOL...that's awesome....and welcome....!

Btw...you can't quote pictures dear...the soompi mod will pinch you...hahaha...just delete the pict when you quote the mssg...

Also watching Glorious day. It's a great family drama. Before I was not able to watch because Seyoung had so much sweet and make out sessions with Lee Sang-woo. But since I am missing Seyoung I really don't mind anymore as long as I can see her.

[Wooyoung] BAILA (April issue)

tumblr_nl1702lLG41s5op2eo1_500.jpg

[TRANS] BAILA (April 2015) - Wooyoung Interview PART 1

R.O.S.E is a proclamation of a man’s passionate love

Wooyoung who held a nationwide tour of his solo single R.O.S.E is conquering Japan’s music scene. He called it as “a gift for his fans”, so what are the thoughts he put in to his own music? We asked Wooyoung who is starting his pace as an artist.

- It’s your first solo activity here in Japan. What are you feeling right now?
WY: My heart is beating quickly and because of the difficulty, how do you say this…. I’m worn out? Please don’t misunderstand it. I mean it in a way that I’m nervous but the feeling of having fun is also there as well.

- Are you always like that before going up to the stage?
WY: Most of the time, yes. (laughs) It’s tough and there’s a lot of things that I’m worried about….. There’s many difficult stuff about production process of music, but working together with the staff, the process of making it one by one became fun. If the work that was created will be appreciated by the fans, that would be the happiest thing for me.

- From your previous interview, you said this work is a “gift for the fans”. I’ve heard that from the musical composition to everything about it, it’s all Wooyoung’s idea. 
WY: Musical composition, MV, live concert, everything is based on my own ideas/views and with the help of the staff, this was produced.

- Can we ask about the whole story how this “gift” was created in details?
WY: Of course. Uhhmm… among the 4 songs that I recorded this time, the first song that I completed was “Happy Birthday”. I made this song for the fans so I have more emotional attachment to it than the title song “R.O.S.E”

- In the MV, you’re facing to the camera as if you’re feeding someone with a strawberry. Is that something you want to do with the fans?
WY: (Strongly) EXACTLY! I’ve been thinking what I would want to do with fans the whole time.

- Then, what’s the next song that you made?
WY: I think it’s “Cocktail”. Cocktail is a type of alcohol but it’s not something that will get you extremely drunk and lower your energy. Instead, it has a cool image of getting you mildly drunk that relieves your exhaustion. This song is made with thoughts of crooning/humming the song while listening to it comfortably on your way home from work. Not just when you are troubled or when you feel depressed.

- This song makes you feel that you’re in a lively and nice cocktail lounge, isn’t it?
WY: (while holding up the index finger of both hands) BINGO! And then, the next song that was created is R.O.S.E.

- So, is R.O.S.E the third song you made?
WY: Yes. While scribbling the images I got from the word ROSE, various ideas came to my mind. R is the greenhouse, O is the flower, S is the stem while E is the pot that holds it. Then I asked a famous person who is a watercolor creator in Japan about it. We exchanged ideas and opinions many times. And the finished product is the illustration on the CD cover.

- What’s the meaning behind the “.” between the letters of R.O.S.E?
WY: While I was painting a rose, I suddenly wanted to put a meaning in each letters. That’s why I inserted dots. 

- Among flowers of various kinds, what’s the reason why you chose ROSE?
WY: Because it has thorns. All along, I’ve been wondering why a beautiful flower like that has thorns. Rose is a very lovely flower but when you stare at it the whole time, it feels painful/heartbreaking. The story (of the song) is created by comparing a rose to a female. Yes, you’re smiling as if though you are a rose but in order to protect yourself, you are covered with thorns. Other people are captivated by your beauty, but you don’t accept it easily. The reason is because you are seeking true love. But because of your thorns, in reality, you are a very solitary being, aren’t you? However, I know you. Because I know the thing that you are seeking. That’s the meaning behind the song. Ah, did I talk too much without stopping? The bottom line is “you’re hoping for a true love, right?”. That’s it. (laughs) The phrase that I really like is “You can’t bloom without me”. Without me, she will cease to exist. Very passionate, right? This is the expression of “my confidence”. (while raising right hand) It’s a proclamation of love from a guy who has the certainty of loving only you and the confidence to be the best guy for you.

- By any chance, is it a real experience? 
WY: No. (laughs) It’s merely a story. Just a fiction. Though I’ve experience a feeling of being fraught with emotion. When your heart is overflowing, it doesn’t necessarily have to be love, right?

the transcript of the interview the person says

"JWY giving a whole new meaning to "rose". Very deep, JWY. Very deep...."

Yes very deep our Wooyoung-ie ..  Because he is in love... :x

[TRANS] BAILA (April 2015) - Wooyoung Interview PART 2

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sl7oem

[TRANS] BAILA (April 2015) - Wooyoung Interview PART 3

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sl7pfm

Also watching Glorious day. It's a great family drama. Before I was not able to watch because Seyoung had so much sweet and make out sessions with Lee Sang-woo. But since I am missing Seyoung I really don't mind anymore as long as I can see her.

I still can not watch seyoung with other man when she started WGM..bianne princess seyoung…wkwkwkw I still can feel WY jealousy.

=)) =))

But I watched seyoung other drama before WGM. It's okay….

I love glorious day, family drama, story very touching.

Lee sang woo also one of my favorite actor. He is very handsome, with killer smile. He does mostly romantic drama- watch him on goddess of marriage etc. he always kisses the female leads.

Too bad sy got kissed by him. Anyway if baby woo jealous, he should just marry her so she don't have to do love scenes.

Any news from wooyoung? His ig activated yet? Hope he is not MIA like sy.

No recent news about Wooyoung. The last news was about the 4th Japanese album of 2pm. It's so weird that there was no news about his IG being deactivated.  However the Instragram account of one GOT7 member was also hacked so it's possible that it also happened to Wooyoung and he is just being silent about it.

Results out for shippers contest

Fan vote- Hong Jong Hyundai and Yura

Wang Jackson and partner

Staff vote- healer

And nam gong min and partner

Solim also didn't make it maybe cos of bad publicity

Sorry YY didn't get it but I know we still the best!

Thanks to all who contribute

No recent news about Wooyoung. The last news was about the 4th Japanese album of 2pm. It's so weird that there was no news about his IG being deactivated.  However the Instragram account of one GOT7 member was also hacked so it's possible that it also happened to Wooyoung and he is just being silent about it.

@chicchic Me too..i wonder why..even if he got hacked there must be news about it..hmmm :-?

missing our couple so much 
with seyoung not being aroung and 
wooyoung deactive ig didn't help really 
but still L-)
I'll wait the day our princess will show... thinking about it  
I think I will never be happier then \:D/
let's have hope 
let's wait for them 
ahhh,by the way welcome to all the new shippers who join us the past few days 
let's spazz on our couple and
don't hesistate to share your thoughts delulul with us :D
love you all :x fighting :-bd

Guest ultra2pm

Hi all, i am new here.

i like yy couple so much  
:x

when i search wooyoung, i found this forum......with so many GIF, VIDEO, PICS of 2young.
Thanks all shippers here
:x

Guest ultra2pm

when i search wooyoung, i also found the following page,

http://kpopkfans.blogspot.hk/2014/05/wooyoungs-dating-rumor-starts-getting.html

is that true?????
=((

when i search wooyoung, i also found the following page,

http://kpopkfans.blogspot.hk/2014/05/wooyoungs-dating-rumor-starts-getting.html

is that true?????
=((

welcome here feel free to join us :D
 about the rumor thing no it is not true and it has been discussed  long time ago 

so,you can read it in the past pages ....

again welcome hope you enjoy the ship here :D