[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest PerryjoH

agree @scuttler i have 110% for the birthday song,,he also said last night he like it than Rose~then the fans asking why???Woo~shihhss secret lol..and when he sing for the secondtime [happy birthday] after the song he wishpered this,,thank you,, you were born!!aigoo while listening the streaming last nyt my heart beating so fast,,i cant clearly understand what he is saying cause his niponggo is not fluent and some disturbance about streaming audio,,he talk about Rose means,,about why Rose have a thorn then he stop talking i think he forget how to explain in japanese lol,,And some fanacount on tweeter ~when Woo sing the Only Girl he just have some emotion!!and she is not listening it because she feel it such a personal song lol,,[anyone can post the lyrics of this song?]

And the lyrics [happy birthday]the translated above is correct~but if you understand japanese you can relate more ,,i have feeling Woo intended to shared this song for the fans is riverse psychology~so lets respect for that!!ONLYSHIPPERSKNOWS~~YYNATION

PerryjoH said:

agree @scuttler i have 110% for the birthday song,,he also said last night he like it than Rose~then the fans asking why???Woo~shihhss secret lol..and when he sing for the secondtime [happy birthday] after the song he wishpered this,,thank you,, you were born!!aigoo while listening the streaming last nyt my heart beating so fast,,i cant clearly understand what he is saying cause his niponggo is not fluent and some disturbance about streaming audio,,he talk about Rose means,,about why Rose have a thorn then he stop talking i think he forget how to explain in japanese lol,,And some fanacount on tweeter ~when Woo sing the Only Girl he just have some emotion!!and she is not listening it because she feel it such a personal song lol,,[anyone can post the lyrics of this song?]

And the lyrics [happy birthday]the translated above is correct~but if you understand japanese you can relate more ,,i have feeling Woo intended to shared this song for the fans is riverse psychology~so lets respect for that!!ONLYSHIPPERSKNOWS~~YYNATION

I have a question. For the second round we just have to click insightful, awesome or lol right? We don't have to vote anything right? If we just have to click one of that can we do it every 6 hour like before or just one time. Please this ahjuma so lost.

the past two days really not good for my heart and blood pressure :D i blame you jang wooyoung for making this ahjuma like this... but i don't mind just keep doing it. Sooooooo happpyyy right now.

Guest 2pmfan1430293818

Ok guys, I'm going to ask you only one thing.... I don't care if you think he always calling Seyoung, I don't care if you say that all his post in instagram has a meaning for Seyoung, I don't care if you think he writes his song by thinking at Seyoung... But please, Don't say anything about happy birthday, Just this one. He said he write it for his fan, when he sing it a second time during his sowcase, he said it was for the fan who has their birthday in February. Can you please, let this song to his fan ? I undestand you want him to be with Seyoung (and I will be happy if he is, I like Seyoung too) but let some space for his fan too, being in love don't mean that everything is for his love. Can I ask you this favor ?

Guest Kimooki

Sorry if I'm posting again...

Dear @2pmfan, I understand how you feel but the whole point of this thread is to talk about, dream about and fantasize about WY and SY's relationship. No one here is trying to offend WY's fans. This thread is the only space where our delulu can be expressed and as long as it stays here, there's nothing wrong about interpreting WY's MV.

I'm sure you understand. Please, tolerate the point of views expressed here and keep on supporting Wooyoung and his work. :)

With much love and respect,

Kimooki

:)

@2pmfan‌ i understand your feeling as 2pm fan but please understand my feeling as 2young shipper. only in this ship i can express all my feeling without hopefully offended wooyoung fan or 2pm fan.

you have the right to think hb dong dedicated for his fan n as a shipper i have a right too. i just let go of my feeling inside this forum, if i can't be free to express my feeling here n delutional here so where can i go?

@Kimooki‌ i used to have that feeling too, but now i believe that they are real.

I'm sorry if this ahjuma so sad if cannot delulu in this ship. Please don't get mad.

Guest Kimooki

@freeza I'm not mad at all. I totally understand. I was just expressing doubts but I do not want anyone to stop shipping this couple. They are far too lovely :x Thank you for understanding me as well :) And I still ship them too, it's just sometimes there are ups and downs :)

Guest PerryjoH

@2pmfan aigooo did you backread sweety??some of here posted already to not bragging the happy birthday song outside this community,,,and  this place is our delulu world we can share our thoughts and we enjoy it!!! em ryt sweety??dont you worry we know the line,,,thank you for dropping by,,and we support W00young too!!!

:D:D

Guest 2pmfan1430293818

Kimooki said: Sorry if I'm posting again...

Dear @2pmfan, I understand how you feel but the whole point of this thread is to talk about, dream about and fantasize about WY and SY's relationship. No one here is trying to offend WY's fans. This thread is the only space where our delulu can be expressed and as long as it stays here, there's nothing wrong about interpreting WY's MV.

I'm sure you understand. Please, tolerate the point of views expressed here and keep on supporting Wooyoung and his work. :)

With much love and respect,

Kimooki

:)

Guest PerryjoH

@2pmfan aigoo what do you want us to do..stopping our dellussion???we are not YY freaks,,and about some hottest can read some posted here,,its upon them to believed what our dellussions lol,,can you stop pointing about hottest vs 2young shippers?we are not crazy shippers ok>i told you WE KNOW THE LINE!!!!and stop worrying too much!!!

Guest amore00777

As far as I know wy had fiming his music video in January, 2015.

I know actual date of r.o.s.e was around 5th~6th jan. I know because one of female actress posted about that her instagram. I don't know when exactly he filmed happy birthday music video. But I guess It was around same month.

So I don't think he already made the story of music video in seyoung's birthday. I think It was inspired from that. I can only imagine about it.

Guest 2pmfan1430293818

PerryjoH said:

@2pmfan aigoo what do you want us to do..stopping our dellussion???we are not YY freaks,,and about some hottest can read some posted here,,its upon them to believed what our dellussions lol,,can you stop pointing about hottest vs 2young shippers?we are not crazy shippers ok>i told you WE KNOW THE LINE!!!!and stop worrying too much!!!

do you think wooyoung will say one particular song dedicated for someone ? i don't think so.

i know he said its for his fan i respect that but hey i'm a shipper. aigooo this is just ruined my entire day. Don't get me wrong, i'm not mad, just sad. I mean i don't bother what anyone say outside this forum because its outside this forum.

I mean that song can be for both of wooyoung fan n for seyoung coz as a shipper i know the fan n seyoung is importand for him.

Guest 2pmfan1430293818

freeza said: do you think wooyoung will say one particular song dedicated for someone ? i don't think so. i know he said its for his fan i respect that but hey i'm a shipper. aigooo this is just ruined my entire day. Don't get me wrong, i'm not mad, just sad. I mean i don't bother what anyone say outside this forum because its outside this forum. I mean that song can be for both of wooyoung fan n for seyoung coz as a shipper i know the fan n seyoung is importand for him.

@2pmfan‌ aigoo..aigoo.i agree with @PerryjoH‌ @freeza "this thread is the only place where our delulu can be expressed and as long as its stay here theres nothing wrong to interprating WY's mv." @Kimooki‌ :D so relax and enjoy okay.. theres nothing to worried..we love Wooyoung ..and we love Seyoung too :-h \m/