[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Last night i re-watched the last episode of yycouple.. my tears droped for many many times... miss them..

@scuttler thanks for the chapter 21.. daebak!!~ cant wait for next chap...

Hope when sy's contract dispute is over, she wil role in a new drama or movie.. with wy as her drama partner.. haha.. or cameo... hehhe (delulu is on)

Guest arisarisa

Annyeonghaseyo ^^ i recently watched 2young couple hehehe and i fall in love with them ~♥♥♥

I hope we could get along hehehe ^^

May i share my impression about this couple?

At first i read many comments that it was really not good about yy couple (i'm so sorry) i didn't believe it so i searched and watched it. From what i watched that they are good and match couple ^^

I know that WY kindda clumsy and choding but i think that his charms and it balanced SY's personality. And i think that SY also like that side of WY :) (she's older than WY so i thought she like to take care the choding side of WY)

I don't like some couple who...you know really bold about skinship and i think that yy couple one of the couple that do skinship flow as the time goes by hehehe ^^

Uwaaa i hope they still in contacts and relationship (every type relationship but i wish 'that' relationship heheheheh)~♥♥♥♥

Nice to meet you again (_ _)

Its kindda OOT but i really want to watch 2PM concerts in jakarta T^T

Annyeong @arisarisa! Welcome! I recently joined this thread to celebrate our 1000th page though I've been a silent lurker since page 300+. I think what made us fall in love with WY and SY as a couple is that they are the kind of people who can be forced to do things that they are not comfortable doing. That is why the progression of their skinship is gradual (and at times both are hesitating and trying hard not to show what they really feel). 

Guest arisarisa

Thank you @drkangel‌ ^^

I start to search articel about them and there is about that they somehow decrease their contact because both of them are busy....i read comments that WY didn't interest to continue ,or why WY didn't contact her first,blablabla

I thought that isn't that WY is cautious almost seem to be timid person?

And if he didn't interest on SY why do he would bother to compose song,doing anything she ask,say she's pretty and cute many times even in random events...if he would lie...from bts,and many shows about 2pm they didn't bother to their reputation right?

Uwaaa i'm confused since i enter this fandom 2 days ago T^T

Guest amore00777

arisarisa said: Thank you @drkangel‌ ^^ I start to search articel about them and there is about that they somehow decrease their contact because both of them are busy....i read comments that WY didn't interest to continue ,or why WY didn't contact her first,blablabla I thought that isn't that WY is cautious almost seem to be timid person? And if he didn't interest on SY why do he would bother to compose song,doing anything she ask,say she's pretty and cute many times even in random events...if he would lie...from bts,and many shows about 2pm they didn't bother to their reputation right? Uwaaa i'm confused since i enter this fandom 2 days ago T^T

Guest arisarisa

@amore00777‌ aaahh i can see your point...besides maybe if they really have relationship its better that to hide it right? I suddenly remember how creepy sasaeng fans are...

Ok we have to wait until there's a news " WY marry SY for real " i'm sure it would be hillarious and interesting XD

I would prefer have that news than they are dating hehehe

lilpiggy4

said: Hello! I am new at this...  I hope I am doing it right... XD

So I have just finished watching this couple and I was really attached to them that I cried A LOT at their departing episode. Why did it happen so randommmmmly :'(  
I am really curious.... but does anyone know why they ended it so quickly and so suddenly?? and does anyone know if they are keeping in touch atm or not? 
I really wish they become a real couple... 

Guest Lingxic

Hello and congratulates for 1000 up pages! This ship is awesome and fantastic!
I am a lurker and have watched 800^ pages and enjoyed very much for everyone’s comments, ff,photos, videos, fanarts,etc, thank you!
Before watching YY, I was an incidental WGM watcher and never thought that I would become a shipper. 
I was hooked by YY since their first meeting - two beautiful , witty, diligent and frank persons together, they match with each other so well, I started waiting impatiently for Sat to watch them more. I don’t know WY before. I noticed SY when she was in Faith and then I knew her name when she starred at ‘ Sincerity Moved Heaven’.
I am not get used to express my feelings and can’t write more at the moment.  I determined to register and write just wanted to express my gratitude to all of you making me know more about our pretty princess and handsome prince,feel the interest of this virtual and delusion world.
I hope we will receive good news from YY couple soon - affirming of relationship or getting marriage. I believe their feelings are truth.
Hope this ship sails forever.  YY Nation the best!

good to see many lurkers came to share their thoughts with us 
@arisarisa ,@drkangel @Lingxic

welcome to you guys  <:-P <:-P
it is always great to hear and share diffrent thoughts about our couple 
i have been watching 2young  eps like always 
and something caught my attention and i want share it 
in their ep when they travel to singabora and they reached the hotel and seyoung asked wooyoung to play the piano 
and then wooyoung keep telling her not to sit next to him now that :-B
as much as i think about it for wooyoung to be that nervse and have his heart bounce like crazy just bcz seyoung set slittely close to him 
that mean so much i mean for me at least i don't have that trumbling heart around any one unless he means something for me and i'm really attracted to him 
so his bouncing heart just say it all he like her and of course there is sexuel attraction and i can't admir him more 
for how sincere he was in the interview when he explain why he pushed her a way 
sorry for long post  just couldn't keep it in 
y y nation fighting  :x :x

Annyeong chingu, Long time no see u YY nation…
It's little be late……..CONGRATULATION 1000 Pages 
I hope…YY nation investigator teams…will update long lasting…about 2YOUNG.
After watched 2YOUNG my day not same anymore…but I don't regret it at all….because I can share with all around world friends who will always support WOOYOUNG AND SEYOUNG as their self.
FIGHTING YY Nations

Guest eeyahlove22

Annyeong! Just passing by to say congratulations everyone........1000 pages! Woot!      

Still missing them so much....I hope they are both happy and doing well.

As their 1st year anniversary approaches, can't help to think on what kind of plans they got for each other...    

24a8cf51-a562-40c6-84ae-4caa781db880_zps

so many great memories......   

c0b0cefb-1222-43c5-b716-c749a9e79478_zps

a2c6fce7-5f2b-48d1-b11c-1bb43db94aa1_zps

71c5c5f2-0a77-4991-aa0e-39a0c81873ab_zps

5f61097b-1405-4b21-9fbe-0e98029f8c9e_zps

:x      :x      :x