[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@ujiyus1‌ eonnie Jr is the one who likes SY right ??? (Jyp dance room)

Then Jackson made that "you're beautiful" comment at woo backstage.

Hmmmmm.and this sebakwi ep is about bestfriends.

my delulu mind says that these two know something.hahaha. =))

On the other note.woooww 2PM's US tour is definitely awesome. So proud of them specially uri Wooyoungieee :D

Seyoungiiieee we miss you :(

alyssamariz said: @ujiyus1‌ eonnie Jr is the one who likes SY right ??? (Jyp dance room) Then Jackson made that "you're beautiful" comment at woo backstage. Hmmmmm.and this sebakwi ep is about bestfriends. my delulu mind says that these two know something.hahaha. =)) On the other note.woooww 2PM's US tour is definitely awesome. So proud of them specially uri Wooyoungieee :D Seyoungiiieee we miss you :(

Guest kissueWoo

@hidethistime‌ yup, they were in manila for their hands up concert at MOA arena!! Where were you really? Hahaha! I think it was not promoted that much that they were holding their concert, i was just really a freaking woo bias and a 2pm fan that somehow knew they were gonna do it. Hahaha! Really, 2PM will never do you no wrong when you go on their concerts.i wish i could go to their japan concerts as well, but its too far now... :(( :o3 Fan service is to the nth level. Hahaha. They said they will be back but i dont know when... [-O< :D by the way, are you filipino?

kissueWoo said: @hidethistime‌ yup, they were in manila for their hands up concert at MOA arena!! Where were you really? Hahaha! I think it was not promoted that much that they were holding their concert, i was just really a freaking woo bias and a 2pm fan that somehow knew they were gonna do it. Hahaha! Really, 2PM will never do you no wrong when you go on their concerts.i wish i could go to their japan concerts as well, but its too far now... :(( :o3 Fan service is to the nth level. Hahaha. They said they will be back but i dont know when... [-O< :D by the way, are you filipino?

kissueWoo said: @hidethistime‌ yup, they were in manila for their hands up concert at MOA arena!! Where were you really? Hahaha! I think it was not promoted that much that they were holding their concert, i was just really a freaking woo bias and a 2pm fan that somehow knew they were gonna do it. Hahaha! Really, 2PM will never do you no wrong when you go on their concerts.i wish i could go to their japan concerts as well, but its too far now... :(( :o3 Fan service is to the nth level. Hahaha. They said they will be back but i dont know when... [-O< :D by the way, are you filipino?

been asking myself the same thing dear. idk, maybe i was away out in the mountains catching butterflies while pondering life and the universe hahaha :))

now i know why they say JYPE sucks in promotions  8-| how dare you JYPE!  you made me missed Woongie singing tong tong tong pakitong kitong! :((
please excuse me while i look for something to smack my head with...at oo Pinay ako :)

When was that? It didn't reach my side of the mountain too. Waving to all Filipino shippers and to everyone :) madami pala tau.

Guest young30

Sorry if this off topic, but Yura and hong jong hyun will come to bali till wednesday for wgm shooting.. How i wish its wooyoung and seyoung who come to bali.. I know wooyoung really love bali, and he can come to bali with seyoung :(:(