[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

mama @jann17 ...how about when they play water at the valley....i dont know it is consider a role play or not... :|

1. seyoung (fisherman) n wooyoung (fish)...
2. goodbye scene (he said he was wrong n wanna leave)

+3. Karaoke time when seyoung start to sang page song...
+4. spa time when they read books...

@jann17 would him helping with her script reading and rehearsing be considered "role playing"?  This is great.btw....thank you  :x

p.s. This was the wrong suju member I wanted to hear a wedding announcement from...oh well I'm happy for him and he is just paving the way for the others...I can be patient :D  does anyone else think this seems kind of rushed though? didn't they just announce they were barely dating last month or something.....suspicious :-?

Unni...i think he's rushing coz he will be enlisting for army right after...so he wants to tie the knot first...hehe

It's kind of a trend...when the guys return, the girl breaksup wt them...so maybe he's making sure that wont happen...a lot of things change in 2 years...according to my korean students, the boys fear breaking up the most when they return...the gurls usually hookup wt seniors who hv established themselves...so it's most difficult for same age couples or noona dongsaeng...by the time they return, the girls are 2 years ahead in study/careers...

But thats no problem for our couple coz their careers are unconventional and already at its peak... >:D<

Guest sogong4eva

hi all.
How's everyone doing? hope you're doing fine :D Miss both WY and SY but at least I can see WY thru variety shows and his IG. But SY is completely out of the radar :(  I just love how pretty SY look in the wedding picture. Loves her hair there. Makes her look more feminine :x

Actually I just wanna drop by and say hi to everyone here. I'm reading all of the post and are enjoying the every single moment here. Sending lots of love to you guys <:D<<:D<<:D<<:D<

Guest amore00777

Recently, I've been keep thinking  why  they stopped wgm  so sudden. Their finish  was unusual as compare to  other  couples  like no news, no spoilers  anything.
This is my theory.
They had to stop filming because  the feeling of each other is more getting REAL. I think that If you involve real emotion, you can  hardly  watch  your emotion by yourself  on television. It is difficult to watch  like  misun said "I am getting hardly watch them recently, I feel like I am watching my son's  bedroom  by secretly."I think we felt all same. So  how was  them?  I can see that they are getting  more  natural  and sincere in each episodes, not  just  for the  show. The drama  is acting, but  they are not  I guess, no, I believe so.I think  2pm came back was not excuse for the stopping because they supposed to come back on april. 
So.. what 's next?  I just  pray  pray  for  keeping  their  emotion up, not too much thinking  because  they  give  me a chill  like  happy virus. finger crossed 

@agashi868‌ Your video is Awesome! Love it so much. Yes agree, our yy couple shoud really see this video. We've many experts here in yy nation. Is there any way that we can make our sweet wysy see this. Post thhundreds of in YT and twit the link to them? Attach the link in IG? Are these options possible? Pls help experts! ;)

Omg! I realised I am unable to stop my increasing love for our yy couple.. to the extend that I keep thinking about them every moment. People around me start noticing this! I changed all my wallpapers/screenlock to them (removed my girl's pic) keep hundreds of their pictures ( more than my precious girl's pic) .... oh am I too over?? @-) :-SS

@sitir I wouldn't worry about it, it's probably some fan or a dancer or who knows....I doubt seriously WY would be parading around with someone he was in any kind of relationship like that....let's be real...unless he is ready to take any relationship, public....whether it be with SY or anyone else for that matter, he's not just going to be blatantly out and about with the person like the pictures of these females we will undoubtedly keep seeing him with.  It is, unfortunately, the nature of his business, he's going to have women around him.....probably lots more of these types of pics will pop up, but we gotta just let them slide and think about it logically.  Like it was mentioned before...he had g/f in the past, but are there pics anywhere of them together for the public to see....not that we are aware of anyway.
So....I'm learning, like you should, just to expect these kinds of pics and not to give them much merit.  When and if the time comes, we will all know, because WY himself or JYP will be the ones to tell us.  Of course, we all hope it's to confirm he and SY, of course...so I would be fine hearing from her or SALT as well :D
@I_Sarang You had to ask for a rumor, LOL
@katyyy0808 I'll reserve you a room at the Special Ward sweetie...it's ok, it happens to all of us  :x

Guest PerryjoH

sitir said: Have you guys see this video http://www.meipai.com/media/151956912 ?? wooyoung seem really close with this girl. she even tell wooyoung to hold piyoung on the other fancam vid. T.T

@PerryjoH I like how we are evolving and that sort of post doesn't even phase us anymore....it's like "bring it on"  we know uri Wooyoung well enough to know him better and not let those types of pics stir us up anymore....it feels good, right??
I have been re-watching (AGAIN!) their early episodes....I think I just remember the awkward, when in reality they really got comfortable with each other pretty quickly.  Wooyoung kept making goofy mistakes, but it just seemed to bring them closer rather than anything else.  I don't think I will ever get tired of watching them, each episode makes me laugh and cry like the first times I watched them.  My kids think I'm crazy...they are like "mom, haven't you watched this already like 100 times???".....kids just don't understand the power of the YY Couple!!! :D

Guest tahspihan

sitir said: Have you guys see this video http://www.meipai.com/media/151956912 ?? wooyoung seem really close with this girl. she even tell wooyoung to hold piyoung on the other fancam vid. T.T

Guest amore00777

@PerryjoH "Seyoung fighting morning sickness" ......omg......yes, let's spread that rumor....that's why she has been in hiding  :)) =))
Now....come on......I think that special wing of the 2Young Hospital is almost built, we can find nice rooms and beat the rush!!! 
=)) =)) =))

Guest PerryjoH

oh yeah Madam @PeggyM i hav my evidence you know what am talking hahahhaha!!even you and @NorsalwaA cant see what am seeing i hav faith for that!! [-O< [-O< :(( :((