[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

they got their mission with some money and were allowed to go enjoy their last day together and seyoung was looking at some places like a theme parks and such.. but wooyoung was acting aegyo and didn't wanna go to a theme park again cuz he did that with he already... and so he asked for an aquarium place and they found one and decided on that one.. at the aquarium.. woo young saw a section for butterflies and seyoung was refusing because she said she's scared of butterflies and so wooyoung was pulling her and.pushing her to go in... saying that they would get a discount if they go their and so she went to pay. lol but she enjoyed it after they saw the birds. just like woo young wrote her a letter.or lyrics.. she also did the same and wrote a poem that she gave to him at the end of the aquarium visit. they also discussed about the holding hands and that he was surprised and that he wanted to but I think he said he feels like a rejection type of thing when he does try to hold her hand. like she pulls away when he tries...

I didn't see SYs fingers but wy wasn't wearing the puzzle ring....SY is wearing the gift necklace during BRI....I know wy likes to push n pull but I hope he pays more attention to details esp now he knows SY has opened her heart to him...I don't want SY to give up...

Guest bladerunner

dardy

said: Wooyoung-ahhhhhhh not again !! 

SY held his hand but he take it off !Wooyoung's attitude in the few last episodes is worrying me

:(

today's episode was so cute.hahahha! can't wait for Monday /Tuesday for the translation.hahahahow wy got scared, then sy was scared.they're definitely like high school students!=))I wonder what SY said about the "kiss". they showed RadioStar guesting and their kiss preferences were different!I was looking forward more of their "alone time' like the arab streets, then the Sentosa trip but i think it was a bit short? the other couple was aired more i think.
Ohh and SY gave something to WY. :x is it a letter or is it her part for their duet?=)) =))When SY held his hand and he took it off. i think he explained something. arrgg perks of not speaking Korean!hahah!oh did they edited out the "yaksok" scene?last week's preview, they we're promising something right?#:-S
so next week we'll see Chansung and Junho and SY invited her friends too :D

xoxohapie said: they got their mission with some money and were allowed to go enjoy their last day together and seyoung was looking at some places like a theme parks and such.. but wooyoung was acting aegyo and didn't wanna go to a theme park again cuz he did that with he already... and so he asked for an aquarium place and they found one and decided on that one.. at the aquarium.. woo young saw a section for butterflies and seyoung was refusing because she said she's scared of butterflies and so wooyoung was pulling her and.pushing her to go in... saying that they would get a discount if they go their and so she went to pay. lol but she enjoyed it after they saw the birds. just like woo young wrote her a letter.or lyrics.. she also did the same and wrote a poem that she gave to him at the end of the aquarium visit. they also discussed about the holding hands and that he was surprised and that he wanted to but I think he said he feels like a rejection type of thing when he does try to hold her hand. like she pulls away when he tries...

jann17 said: I didn't see SYs fingers but wy wasn't wearing the puzzle ring....SY is wearing the gift necklace during BRI....I know wy likes to push n pull but I hope he pays more attention to details esp now he knows SY has opened her heart to him...I don't want SY to give up...

Etara, Eonnie didn't uhderstand Korea so this might mistaken but Eonnie will spoil that Eonnie sawFirst Part They eat food after wedding ceremony look like they talk about the kiss and SY said something like she sorry with Radio star when they answer couple quiz about Kiss and talk about gift for Namkongmin coupleat arab street They bought gift and perfume and go to dinner and WY talk about JunKthey recieve mission card free date with 200 SGD 
Part 2
Wooyoung want to go to Butterfly House and Seyoung was scare first she denied to get inafter that WY try until she go with himcute is SY was walk quickly and WY said stop stop and she stop so cute when they go to the bird WY let SY to deal with bird and take many cute picture of her after that they go to Aquarium WY beg Seyoung buy Sai-mai (in my country call this make by sugar) he eat like a boy hahaha Seyoung was cold and he take his denim jean to her They was jump on the pathway glass together how cute they was
Seyoung held his hand, he look surprise  and he let her hand go after that (Interview room WY look surprise (I really wanna understand Korean so much T_T)seem like he talk about how he feel about reject holding hand when they left out WY try to hold SY hand first she reject and after that she let WY hold her hand and walk out together
Next Preview SY sang for WY (really wanna know so hard )and They go to met SY's freinds ( Eonnie didn't know her sorry ) and Junho & chansung

Guest shin27

dardy said: Wooyoung-ahhhhhhh not again !! 

SY held his hand but he take it off !Wooyoung's attitude in the few last episodes is worrying me :( 

Guest shin27

Oh fortunately it looks like joking to tell seyoung how it feels being rejected....
If not somebody must put wooyoung on that big tank which contain jaws !!!
:))

Wooyoung ahhhh!!! You make me worry week after week :( If you don’t like her as much as she does, be a gentleman at least.  It is so disturbing already even viewers noticed it.  Sorry if im judging him already without even watching the eng sub…but I can’t contain it anymore :((

Btw, who are the 2 girl friends? They are airing it next week so we will be seeing more of the 2pm members in the week that follows, right?

Guest reijaye

jbum said:

Wooyoung ahhhh!!! You make me worry week after week :( If you don’t like her as much as she does, be a gentleman at least.  It is so disturbing already even viewers noticed it.  Sorry if im judging him already without even watching the eng sub…but I can’t contain it anymore :((

Btw, who are the 2 girl friends? They are airing it next week so we will be seeing more of the 2pm members in the week that follows, right?