[Variety] Dad! Where Are We Going? Season 2 아빠! 어디가 ? 시즌2 ♥ Episode 104 = The End ! Thanks to Fans

Guest xopo17

Guest aenanamaq_f605

finally i have an account on soompi..... i never skip watching appa eodiga from season 1, but lately i'm lazy to watch its since there's no sub for the continuation... so when i heard the news that soompi is going to sub appa eodiga,,,i make an account right away to support n watch appa eodiga again

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dad! Where Are You Going?’ Cast Speaks Konglish?

l191m34p7g4bnfn68ochwrjpfjhnwcq8.jpg5u506kim4vnoz62ijes589b9exc7c8n8.jpg
[by Sora Ghim] In the upcoming episode of MBC show ‘Dad! Where Are You Going?’ the cast meets a foreigner family for the ‘Foreign Family Special.’

The families meet up with three foreign families who want to learn more about Korea. Everyone travels together to various places in Korea to spend a enjoyable time. 

In the released cuts, Sung Bin and Jung Se Yoon are seen greeting someone. Bin looks a bit hesitant at first but returns to her bright regular self in the next picture. Due to the language barrier, the fathers did not know how to communicate. They started to use all the English they know, mixing it with Korean to make ‘Konglish.’ 

Meanwhile, the children were able to overcome the barrier and became friends quickly. This episode will air on October 26. (photo by MBC)

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"BEAST’s Yoon Doojoon Wants to Be Cast in Season 10 of “Daddy, Where Are We Going?”

In a recent interview with BEASTYoon Doojoon was picked as the best future husband and dad by the rest of his members. In the midst of public dating news as well as news of marriage among idols, the BEAST members received a question regarding any of their own wedding plans. Yang Yoseob responded, “We don’t really talk about marriage amongst ourselves…But Doojoon sometimes mentioned ‘Daddy, Where Are We Going?’ Unless he gets married because of ‘Daddy, Where Are We Going?’…”

With regards to the popular variety show on MBC, Yoon Doojoon responded, “I want to be cast in the tenth season of the show. I really enjoy ‘Daddy, Where Are We Going?’ In the first season I liked Joon [Sung Dong Il’s son] andJunsu [Lee Jong Hyuk’s son]. Now I really adore the three sisters from Se Yoon’s family [Jung Woong In’s three daughters are Se Yoon, So Yoon, andDa Yoon]. I hope the program stays around for a long time.”

Later in the interview the members picked Yoon Doojoon as the most likely to be the nicest husband and father in the future. Yoon Doojoon responded, “Everyone [of the members] is nice.” And with regards to plans of children, he gave a surprisingly detailed response: “I want two. I think it would be better if the older was a daughter while the younger is the son.”

Meanwhile, BEAST recently released their special mini 7th album with the title track “12:30.” The track was produced by producer team Good Life, and it is a reinterpretation of how the hands of the clock at 12:30 resembles a separated couple that has their sad and longing feelings pointing in opposite directions. After its release, it achieved an all-kill among various music charts.

What do you guys think? Would Doojoon make a good father?

*Awesome, awesome awesome Doojoon*

:-bd :-bd :-bd
Cr: Soompi

Guest kingjichangwook

hannaj said: class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

With regards to the popular variety show on MBC, Yoon Doojoon responded, “I want to be cast in the tenth season of the show. I really enjoy ‘Daddy, Where Are We Going?’ In the first season I liked Joon [Sung Dong Il’s son] andJunsu [Lee Jong Hyuk’s son]. Now I really adore the three sisters from Se Yoon’s family [Jung Woong In’s three daughters are Se Yoon, So Yoon, andDa Yoon]. I hope the program stays around for a long time.”

Cr: Soompi

Torrent Ep. 92  ( Foreign Friend' Episode )  :
1. 720p CINEBUS  ( 1,4 GB ) :  https://app.box.com/s/jt27rrx21r014s7kt5ww
2. XViD WITH  ( 730 MB  )  :  https://app.box.com/s/ger3kp6wkllto3oazzwr
3. 720p WITH  ( 1,20 GB )   :  https://app.box.com/s/c7vb7gyfzhe8j68exxsa
4. 720p XTX  (  1,23 GB )    :  https://app.box.com/s/ag05f4d0t2qjvjfhkifi#

Pics :8_Odth_JCz74_lo_ZYn_p_ZMw6.jpg

U9zor_q_Ig_LR_slwuv_AB56e.jpg

DM Linkssss / Raw Video ( No eng Sub ) for Ep. 92 :
Part 1 : http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x28nein
Part 2 : http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x28nej4

Credit and thanks to the uploader ( DM )

Tudou Links >> Ep.92 :
http://www.tudou.com/v/mwfyinTCp10/v.swf

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/mwfyinTCp10/

*credit and thanks to uploader ( tudou )

there si some bad news.... :(

sometime i cant undrstand, why u must hate the kids... seriusly its disgu***ing...

Ahn Jung Hwan's daughter cries after receiving online hate + netizens comment on online hate culture

Haters are gonna hate, especially online. Unfortunately for the family of former soccer player and 'Dad! Where are You Going?' cast member Ahn Jung Hwan, this was a harsh reality they had to face.

On October 24, Ahn Jung Hwan's wife Lee Hye Won took to her Instagram to share a story about her daughter Ahn Lee Won. She said, "Lee Won… after reading the [online] comments turned the computer off out of shock as if she was going to break it… hugged [herself] and cried for a long time. The tears she shed were hotter than that other time… in the 14 years I've raised her… I know how much she is hurting… I'm sorry, and sorry again, and sorry again…. Mother is so sorry… I'm sorry… Lee Won… if you say, 'My name is not Ahn Jung Hwan's daughter but Ahn Lee Won'.... I'm sorry and sorry again that you lost your name and are going through a similar experience that I am…. But your father is a father to be very proud of…. Do you all (netizens) know that? And that I made the tears that fell from [my daughter's] eyes small…."

Along with the story, Lee Hye Won snapped a picture of two books. While the white book on the bottom reads 'Landscape of the Days that Want to Pass', the book on top reads, 'Flowing Like a River', with the tagline, "Are you living the life you've dreamed of?"

Netizens sympathized with the daughter, top comments including: "The Republic of Korea's netizens are f**king idiots. [Hate on] the people who [also hate], idiots," "Why would you [talk to] a kid with malicious comments…," and, "Do these kids who swear against adults have something stuck in their head that they feel good swearing at a child who did nothing wrong?"

A common response has also been to post this following picture. Titled, "People who leave negative comments," it details what kind of people become haters. The first person lacks personal relationships, the second lacks self-confidence, and the third is filled with dissatisfaction.

ahn-jung-hwan_1414252620_20141025_hyewon

Cr: Allkpop.

ahmadzaki said: there si some bad news.... :(
sometime i cant undrstand, why u must hate the kids... seriusly its disgu***ing...

Ahn Jung Hwan's daughter cries after receiving online hate + netizens comment on online hate culture

Haters are gonna hate, especially online. Unfortunately for the family of former soccer player and 'Dad! Where are You Going?' cast member Ahn Jung Hwan, this was a harsh reality they had to face.

On October 24, Ahn Jung Hwan's wife Lee Hye Won took to her Instagram to share a story about her daughter Ahn Lee Won. She said, "Lee Won… after reading the [online] comments turned the computer off out of shock as if she was going to break it… hugged [herself] and cried for a long time. The tears she shed were hotter than that other time… in the 14 years I've raised her… I know how much she is hurting… I'm sorry, and sorry again, and sorry again…. Mother is so sorry… I'm sorry… Lee Won… if you say, 'My name is not Ahn Jung Hwan's daughter but Ahn Lee Won'.... I'm sorry and sorry again that you lost your name and are going through a similar experience that I am…. But your father is a father to be very proud of…. Do you all (netizens) know that? And that I made the tears that fell from [my daughter's] eyes small…."

Cr: Allkpop.

xopo17 said:@ahmadzaki : so agree with you, attacking kids or teenager already out of line.
she is only 14 years old but she had to deal with Knetizen's comment in such young age. tbh, Knetizen find other stuff so y'all can reduce your time to send hateful comments to 14 years old kids. very Low attitude !
to ahn jung hwan family be strong, honestly you do have a lot of fans outside korea / International netizen who always supports you.

i also think dayoon (se yoon's youngest sister) is a riot. she's hilarious and adorable.

and also about ahn lee won seeing the online hate..i feel so bad for her..she seems like a sweet quiet girl imagine the shock when she went online to see the mean words people she doesnt even know. that upsets me so much. she did NOTHING wrong. i hope she realizes that those people attacking her are jealous and insecure themselves. i hope she doesn't take it to heart and i really hope it doesnt affect her....i hope she finds strength and becomes successful in whatever she does...i hope people will write to her mom to tell her how her daughter is beautiful and she shouldn't believe what others say because there are many people who adore her and think she is great...if people can write nice message to her mom so she can pass it to her daughter i think that would be wonderful and make her broken heart feel a little comfort....ugh makes is so mad i just keep picturing lee won crying....

Rating ep. 92
201410262212779435_544cf3612f405.jpg

• MBC 'Sunday Night' ('Dad! we are you going?','Real Men') 11,3% (0,6% more than last week)
  • SBS "Good Sunday ('Roomate','Running Man') 7,0% (2,7% less than last week
  • KBS 2TV "Happy Sunday" ("Super Man is Back" 1 "Night 2 days") 15,4%  (1,5% less than last week) Dad! where are we going?: 8,7% (2,9% more than last week) 
    Credit: AGB Nielsen /

Archived