[Movie 2015] C'est Si Bon 쎄시봉

StaRix

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still no news about the filming schedule but few weeks ago I saw an article on Daum about a city from the countryside ( Hapchae ¿? google translated the name like that XD ) and how this city was confirmed to be the location of few movies to be filmed this year ( around 3 or 4 ) and C est Si Bon was one of the films mentioned .... unfortunately I lost the link T_T 
 I'm curious what scenes are they planning to film in the countryside , perhaps the child memories of our leads ? 

OMG!!!! Loved this guy in Angel Eyes .... and now he's joining the cast??? Jung Woo and Kang Ha Neul in the same movie???? ajdsghdspodashjdskjidsdfjdfdhfhjdf!!!!  * thanks for the marvellous news , @riversky * 
Let me go to the corner and spazzzzzzzzzzzzzz :x <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P 

Daebak ... more casting news!!!  Jin Goo ( All In , Ad Genius Lee Tae Baek )  is confirmed to join the cast of the movie =D 
20140417113814477.jpg
Oh man , the cast just keep getting better :x 
Source : http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20140417113814984?newsid=20140417113814984

Reposting from JW Soompi ... thanks to @minnie for sharing the info: 
Jin Goo has been cast as Lee Jang Hee , a legendary folk musician and songwriter from the 70's ^^ (he isn't part of the trio ) . 
Surfing on the net I discovered that he was really popular back then for his rebellious image ^^ and even the popular show INMORTAL SONG aired " Lee Jang Hee's specials " ^^ 

More casting news again! Jang Hyun Sung (3 Days, Who Are You) will be joining the cast as the older version of Jin Goo's character, Lee Jang Hee.

20140419095505938.jpg

http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20140419095505815?newsid=20140419095505815

Jang Hyun Sung to join fellow top actors  in new film 'C'est Si Bon'
jang-hyun-sung_1397870323_af_org.jpg
Jang Hyun Sung, who many of you know as the actor from 'Three Days' or Jun Woo and Jun Suh's dad on 'Superman is Back', has been cast in the upcoming film 'C'est Si Bon'.
A film insider told TV Report, "Jang Hyun Sung has decided to star in 'C'est Si Bon'... Jang Hyun Sung is set to play the role of grown-up Lee Jang Hee. [Jang Hyun Sung] and Jin Goo will both play the same person."
Jang Hyun Sung shared that he's tuning up his guitar skills for the movie in a recent interview with Ilgan Sports, "I started playing the guitar again for the filming of the movie 'C'est Si Bon'... I first started playing the guitar during my military service. I only know how to play one instrument, and I learned how to play it again this time. It's difficult to do it again... I am learning from a teacher."
C'est Si Bon was a very well-known music cafe in Korea during the 1960s and 1970s, and the movie will center on its singers Cho Young Nam, Song Chang Sik, Yoon Hyung Joo, and Lee Jang Hee, who were unknown during their 20s. They will, of course, be adding some fiction to fact.
Jung Woo and Kim Yoon Seok will play the younger and older versions of Oh Geun Tae, and Han Hyo Joo and Kim Hee Ae will play the role of 'C'est Si Bon's muse Min Ja Young.
Kim Hyun Suk is directing, J Film is producing, and CJ Entertainment is in charge of investment and distribution. 'C'est Si Bon' is set to premiere this coming winter!
Source : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/jang-hyun-sung-to-join-fellow-top-actors-in-new-film-cest-si-bon

kkkkk seems like Jung Woo has a new fanboy in Kang Ha Neul =)) =)) ....  this is what he said today in an interview with OSEN after being asked about how he feels about working with famous actors like Shin Ha Kyun , Jang Hyuk and Jung Woo on his next projects : 
201404191406776594_53520dca28aa0_59_20140419174502.jpg
"Right now I’m especially looking forward to filming with Jung Woo sunbae. I want to learn a lot. It was to the point that I looked for and watched, of course the movie ‘Wish’, but even the projects in which he had little screen time. I even watched all of the tvN drama ‘Reply 1994’ because of Jung Woo sunbae. (laughs) 
I don’t have the kind of appearance that is eye catching. So if you look at it this way, my edge over others could be my ‘ordinariness’ and ‘comfortableness’."
Original Source : http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=109&aid=0002763622
Translated by jung-woo.tumblr.com / @minnieXD @ JW Soompi Thread 

Kang Ha Neul explains the reason for his back-to-back filming schedule and reveals he's a fan of Jung Woo
kang-ha-neul_1397916426_af_org.jpg
Kang Ha Neul is one of several rising actors these days who has been keeping himself busy with back-to-back productions, but he explained that he keeps himself busy because he wants to and not because he has to, and revealed he's also a fan of 'Reply 1994's Jung Woo! 
During his recent interview with OSEN, Kang Ha Neul, who made a two-episode cameo on 'Angel Eyes' on top of his two upcoming films, shared, "People misunderstand and ask if my agency is giving me too much work. [laughs] On the contrary, my agency ask me if it would be too difficult and worry on my behalf. Most of the time, I chose a production because I liked the script upon reading it. If I see a good production, I want to do it. For all of my films 'The Age of Innocence' and 'C'est Si Bon', I directly auditioned for those productions. It's not that I feel like I shouldn't rest and keep acting, it's that I don't want to lose a good production."
He also shared his excitement to work with Jung Woo, so much so that he monitored all of his productions. "I am especially looking forward to filming with Jung Woo sunbae right now. I want to learn a lot from him," he said. "I looked up and watched all of his films including 'Wish' and even the productions he only made a came on. I also watched all of the tvN drama 'Reply 1994' because of Jung Woo sunbae. [laughs] I don't have an eye-catching visual so in a way, my competitive advantage is my normal and comfortable-to-approach appearance."
Kang Ha Neul is starring in the upcoming film 'The Girl's Grave' which will premiere in June and 'C'est Si Bon' which is set to premiere this coming winter!
Source : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/kang-ha-neul-explains-the-reason-for-his-back-to-back-filming-schedule-and-reveals-hes-a-fan-of-jung-woo

Kang Ha Neul, Jin Gu join cast of C’est Si Bon
kanghaneul_49.jpg
The details are falling into place for C’est Si Bon, the highly anticipated retro film based on the rise of Korean folk music in the ‘70s, which will mix fiction and reality and hone in specifically on the iconic folk group Twin Folio. C’est Si Bon is the name of the legendary live music café in Mugyo-dong that launched the careers of many famous Korean singers, and the location will serve as a backdrop to the film, infusing the flavor of the era and showcasing our characters’ acoustic talents.
The movie is being produced in response to renewed interest in Korean folk music, which began when some of the members of the original C’est Si Bon circle, including Jo Young-nam, Song Chang-shik, and Yoon Hyung-joo, appeared on a few episodes of talk show Come to Play as special guests in 2010 and 2011. The appearances re-energized folk music culture, and the film is expected to also cover the rebirth of the musical genre.
Given that the movie will span four decades, a range of excellent actors of all ages have been cast. Some of the members had signed on awhile back: Jung Woo (Answer Me 1994) and Kim Yoon-seok (Hwayi) will play the twentysomething and fortysomething versions of a fictional third member of Twin Folio (a duo in real life, with Song Chang-shik and Yoon Hyung-joo). Han Hyo-joo (Cold Eyes, Gwanghae) and Kim Hee-ae (Secret Love Affair) play the younger and older versions of Twin Folio’s muse, the subject of an ardent love (by one, two, three?) of Twin Folio’s members, and we’ll learn the untold story behind Twin Folio’s inception . 
Read More at : http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/04/kang-haneul-jin-gu-join-cast-of-cest-si-bon/

Jang Hyeon-seong to play double role with Jin Goo
Actor Jang Hyeon-seong is starring in the film "C'est Si Bon".
YG Entertainment claims that details are being modified at the moment.
"C'est Si Bon" is based on Jo Yeong-nam, Yoon Hyeong-joo, Song Chang-sik, Lee Jang-hee and others who brought about the folk craze to Korean music and the behind-the-scenes story about the legendary duet Twin Polio and their muse. It starts off from the assumption that Twin Polio was in fact a trio.
Jang Hyeon-seong stars as the adult version of the character Lee Jang-hee whose younger role will be played by Jin Goo. Jeong Woo and Kim Yoon-seok stars as Oh Geun-tae, Han Hyo-joo and Kim Hee-ae stars as Min Ja-yeong.
Source : http://www.hancinema.net/jang-hyeon-seong-to-play-double-role-with-jin-goo-68401.html

hi, guys..thank for the updates :)

here's the news about the filming schedule :D

tumblr_n4kqkaAQtK1sluoydo1_500.jpg

Hyo Joo’s new movie “C’est si bon” is scheduled to start filming at the Hapcheon Image Theme Park on May 15-22, 2014.

The Hapcheon Cine Theme Park is an open movie studio with historic themes from the 1920’s to the 80’s. Korean dramas such as “Gagsital,” “Light and Shadow,” “Seoul 1945,” “East of Eden,” “Capital Scandal,” as well as films such as “Sunny” and “Taegukgi” were filmed there.

source

can't wait to see hyo joo's style for this movie =))

Archived