Chilbong/Yoo Yeon Seok's Fan Project (Updated with book video)

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lightingstar

I wish...
As you are YYS, I wish I can see you once in my lifetime, hug you, have one selca with you and ask you for a signature to a baseball and a hat.As you are YYS, I wish I have as much money as I need to buy all products that you are in CFs for, just to support you.As you are YYS, I wish I have learnt Korean so I can understand every things you said.As you are YYS, I wish I have 48 hours per day to spend 24 of them for you.As you are YYS, I wish you all the best for your career and your love. :x
As you are Chilbong, I wish I were NaJung.As you are Chilbong and if I were NaJung, I would dedicate my love to you, as you did to me-Na Jung. As you are Chilbong and if I were NaJung,I would date you, hold your hand, go to cinema to watch "Love Letter" with you, lean my head on your wide shoulder when my life is down and I want to cry.As you are Chilbong and if I were NaJung, I would never forget your birthday.
As you are Chilbong and if I were NaJung, I would come to every match you play and support you until my throat is burned.
As you are Chilbong and if I were NaJung, whenever you need a friend, a lover, or just a person for you not feel lonely, I would be there for you.
As you are Chilbong and if I were NaJung, I would love you forever :x
*when I type these lines, my heart is broken down and my tear drops* :((
1510853_267903400024851_1502985208_n.jpg

photo cr: isis@kitesvn.com

Hi there!
Mind if I join here?hello all, *deep bow*
I just made an account in Soompi, yes i am a newbie, but i've been sneak a peek of your great support from Chilbong Najung thread from the first until the 500++++++ pages. wow.. you are really great!!at that time i really want to participate desperately to support our joon but my works is killing my time. so here i am, in YYS fan project forum, yeay!
Though i'm not good at edited photos and graph, but i will do my best to join the project!
Gomawoyo~~ ^^

My wish?
i have many things to wishes about.
- I wish we could see the stars together in a rooftop.- I wish we could have a kitchen-date in the weekend. You will hug me from behind while i'm cooking.- I wish you could attend any gathering i involved and tell to anyone, "she's my woman"- I wish you could come to my house, having warm conversation with my family as if its your own, while i'm not there- I wish we could see the first snow together, holding hands and you smile as you see me.- I wish to have your morning call every day.- I wish you will give a stare when another man is staring at me- I wish you will take me home and drive like in that sceneeee~~~~  *kyaaa, im dying*- I wish you will tell me your secret, and its only me.- I wish we could have a swimming pool-date in the rainy season- I wish you could take me for a long long long long long (never-end) holiday- I wish you could cover my head with your hand when its raining suddenly
oh well, and i have sooooo many wishes in my head.I think i'm too delulu when it comes to YYS.
Viho, Indonesia

For Chilbongie, I wish I could have a date in a huge ship like Titanic, it would be wonderful when we stand at the front of the ship, like Rose and Jack, you will hold me with outstretched arms seemingly flying in the wind...

I wish I could come to your baseball match, I would loudly scream " Oppa fighting, I'm.. here for oppa ..." and do crazy things to get your attention, blabahh I guess I can see your icing more and more ;))

GiangT, VN

Clarification: Activity 3 is about asking Chilbong for a wish.

For example, "I wish you can take me out for dinner at a fancy restaurant"  or "I wish I can go hiking with you" etc.

It's about asking Chilbong to do something for you or with you. (I hope that clears it up) =)

You guys are too cute and hilarious! I enjoyed reading everyone's responses haha!!

P.S We made it to PAGE 7! :))

Guest chappykoo

I wish we can go to Tous Les Jours, ordering a Jurassic Park set and scream "TTAUS LES JAURUS" out loud!I wish you will come all the way to my place on Dec 31 and do the count down for me, and only for me.
-Nara, Indonesia-

Guest sassychic

I wish I could caress your hair that as black as a raven and touch your shoulders that are strong as a pillar.

~Chele, South Korea~

Guest chappykoo

@tiffanyndo @paradicez guys i've sent my submission for the photobook fanproject to chilbongiefanproject@gmail.com
please check them and tell me if there are errors :) thanks for your hardwork guys..fighting!! :D

Archived