[Drama 2014] Beyond the Clouds / 태양은 가득히

SongMira

@eeldeerlove..
oohh o.k.. how can I not think for that way..
;))

but I don't know how to make spoiled either..

@rome_jyap already had it

from the preview, young won ask sero "are you sero?" and sero kneeling in front of her.. I don't think sero should kneeling, he is innocent, and a victim too.. but maybe becuz he loves her so much, he felt so guilty for lying to her.. young won spent the night in sero's home and the granny come to see sero.. haisshh.. that is sooo intense..

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@viyra
thank you so much,,

@rome_jyap

at crossing street scene when they were talking to the phone, that scene so sad, Young Won who know that she already get deceived can't help it that she miss and love eun so too.. that is why even the call was off she kept calling eun so.. but was sero/eunso know that? I guess yes, he know that..

:(( :((

really hoping like you, the sub will out as fast as last week..

Guest anhay59

The episode tomorrow will be more heartbreaking with young won finding out that Eun soo is Se Ro. Young won's brother I believe will be the one who will help Se Ro with Young Won. He already knows who SeRo is and that his father is the one who had Woo Jin killed and framed SeRo for the murder. I can't wait for the next episodes to come.

Guest ismalindaishak

The episode tomorrow will be more heartbreaking with young won finding out that Eun soo is Se Ro. Young won's brother I believe will be the one who will help Se Ro with Young Won. He already knows who SeRo is and that his father is the one who had Woo Jin killed and framed SeRo for the murder. I can't wait for the next episodes to come.

OMG!OMG!Finally Young Won will know the truth...Young Won is trying very hard to find any reason to forgive Eun Soo for what he done...i guess this is the right time for her to know about it..she also so much in love with Eun Soo/Se Ro...After what she saw her father did to Se Ro before...she will believe & care for him more...Young Won had a very kind heart & a forgiven person...i afraid..her father will do something bad to separate them...

:x :-SS

Guest ismalindaishak

My friend here said this drama is similar with Nice Guys..i guess its quite the same..what i loved about this drama is...how Se Ro loved her girl..from the first he saw her until the end ..his love grew deep and deeper...unlike Ma Ru..sometimes u felt he still in love with his ex...no doubt about Se Ro..he totally in love with Young Won...Writer nim please give us a happy ending...Se Ro is innocent..after all the misery he had..please let him be with the woman he loved the most...Young Won..please... [-O< [-O< [-O<

Guest Umrn Cbsy

@ismalindaishak  I think so,,, Ma ro in Nice Guy is not in love with her at first. may be feeling guilty, he fell in love love in progress... but I think and belive that Se ro is much more different than Ma ru... He does not calculate his feelings and much more direct compared to Ma ru... 

ismalindaishak said:

YKS his acting is phenomenal. I can feel his pain, while he is acting :(. It's such a shame, that it is underrated. The drama is one of the best, though it is a bit similar to innocent man and secret. But all the dramas are similar to each other. Btw what an amazing song, whale by zitten, can't get enough :)!

YKS his acting is phenomenal. I can feel his pain, while he is acting

:(

. It's such a shame, that it is underrated. The drama is one of the best, though it is a bit similar to innocent man and secret. But all the dramas are similar to each other. Btw what an amazing song, whale by zitten, can't get enough

:)

!

@sej8‌,

Yes! YKS's acting is phenomenal indeed! I rewatched ep 7 last night on KBS World and that scene where he was talking to his halmoni on his mobile was the MOST HEARTWRENCHING MOMENT of the drama! It will be one of my most memorable heartwrenching moments of kdrama!

I have to point out the main DIFFERENCE among the love lines of Secret , Bad Guy and Full Sun.

In Full Sun, YW is SR 's 1st and only love! SR has no ex gf, so his love for YW is extremely deep and YKS can really EXPRESS his love for YW as though it is for real. In the 1st trailer of FS, when he kissed YW's hand soooo tenderly, he really got me swooning away as it was soooooo romantic & his expression was to die for! :x

Guest ismalindaishak

YKS his acting is phenomenal. I can feel his pain, while he is acting

:(

. It's such a shame, that it is underrated. The drama is one of the best, though it is a bit similar to innocent man and secret. But all the dramas are similar to each other. Btw what an amazing song, whale by zitten, can't get enough

:)

!

@sej8‌,

Yes! YKS's acting is phenomenal indeed! I rewatched ep 7 last night on KBS World and that scene where he was talking to his halmoni on his mobile was the MOST HEARTWRENCHING MOMENT of the drama! It will be one of my most memorable heartwrenching moments of kdrama!

I have to point out the main DIFFERENCE among the love lines of Secret , Bad Guy and Full Sun.

In Full Sun, YW is SR 's 1st and only love! SR has no ex gf, so his love for YW is extremely deep and YKS can really EXPRESS his love for YW as though it is for real. In the 1st trailer of FS, when he kissed YW's hand soooo tenderly, he really got me swooning away as it was soooooo romantic & his expression was to die for! :x

Me too watched it again at KBS World and i record it too...so i can watch their chemistry again & again...Whale sang by Zitten my fav song too...Sweet moments for Se Ro & Young Won!! :x :x ;;) :\">

Guest eeldeerlove

class="post-title"Beyond the Clouds Episode 11 Review: Yoon Kye Sang Brings Han Ji Hye to His Hideout2014032502031181_1_rstarkja.jpg

In Beyond the Clouds, episode 11, Lee Eun Soo(Jung Se Ro, played by Yoon Kye Sang) brought Han Young Won(played by Han Ji Hye) to his hideout.

Eun Soo brought Young Won to his hideout and introduced her to his workers and said, “These are the people I planned a swindle to you.” Young Won said, “How do I accept this?” Eun Soo replied, “I know it’s hard for you but what else can you do? Han Young Won, this is nothing compared what’s going to happen in the future. So get used to it.”

Young Won yelled, “Is this how you worry about me? I just found out who you really are. I still think this is a dream, and you brought me here to tell me to accept this? It may be easy for you guys who lie to other people for living, but not for me. Every time I spent with you was a reality for me. Is this the reality? What was all that then?” Eun Soo held her shoulders and answered, “I have thought of how to lie to you here. The reason I brought you along here was to think about how to protect you from now on.”

As Young Won tried to leave, Eun Soo took her hand and laid it on his chest. He shouted, “This can’t lie! Am I that unbearable for you?”

credit: http://koreandrama.com/beyond-the-clouds-episode-11-review-yoon-kye-sang-brings-han-ji-hye-to-his-hideout/

Guest eeldeerlove

class="post-title"Beyond the Clouds Episode 11 Review: Yoon Kye Sang Turns Away from Jo Jin Woong1395667918264.jpg

In Beyond the Clouds, episode 11, Lee Eun Soo(Jung Se Ro, played by Yoon Kye Sang) turned away from Park Kang Jae(played by Jo Jin Woong).

Kang Jae and Shin Pil Do(played by Jung Won Joong) met up with Han Tae Oh(played by Kim Young Chul) for further cooperation. Eun Soo came along to stop Kang Jae, and said to Tae Oh that he was on their side as well, but Tae Oh said to Kang Jae, “Next time if you want to meet up with me, you should make sure you leave this kid behind.” They eventually were not able to talk about their future plans.

Later, Eun Soo asked Kang Jae to stop, but Kang Jae said, “I deleted all of Gong Woo Jin(played by Song Jong Ho)’s emails. I have to use Han Tae Oh well, but it’s not fun if you keep interrupting me like this.” Eun Soo got mad and shouted, “Things won’t go the way you plan! There will be the day you’re going to regret and say you’re embarrassed. Let’s grab a drink or something when the day comes. Hope it won’t be that far away.”

credit: http://koreandrama.com/beyond-the-clouds-episode-11-review-yoon-kye-sang-turns-away-from-jo-jin-woong/

Guest eeldeerlove

class="post-title"Beyond the Clouds Episode 11 Review: Kim Yoo Ri Tells Son Ho Joon Who Yoon Kye Sang Really is2014032501463483_1_rstarkja.jpg

In Beyond the Clouds, episode 11, Seo Jae In(played by Kim Yoo Ri) told Han Young Joon(played by Son Ho Joon) who Lee Eun Soo(Jung Se Ro, played by Yoon Kye Sang) really was.

Jae In came to Young Joon’s office and said to him, “Listen to me carefully. Remember Gong Woo Jin(played by Song Jong Ho)? Your sister’s dead fiance? Your father killed him. Looks like you didn’t know about that.” Young Joon said, “You really want to be killed, don’t you?” Jae In continued, “Your father killed Gong Woo Jin five years ago in Bangkok and accused an innocent young man. That young man is Jung Se Ro.”

Young Joon asked, “Why are you doing this?” Jae In went on, “Shall I tell you who Jung Se Ro is? Lee Eun Soo. Put yourself into his shoes. Would you stay still and do nothing if you were him?”

Just then, Han Young Won(played by Han Ji Hye) came into the office and said, “Tell me what you told him.” However, Jae In answered, “I don’t want to repeat again.” As she left, Young Joon followed her out and asked, “If it’s true what you told me, why did you tell me?” Jae In replied, “I don’t want to tell you the the reason why I told you. Be good to your sister.”

credit: http://koreandrama.com/beyond-the-clouds-episode-11-review-kim-yoo-ri-tells-son-ho-joon-who-yoon-kye-sang-really-is/

The storyline is good and all the  actors are good too!

Yoon KyeSang's acting is superb.  I think this is one of those dramas that are underrated.  Compared to the ones I am currently watching, BTC is the best!

Archived