[Drama 2014] Cunning Single Lady 앙큼한 돌싱녀

SongMira

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hyke.jpg
Best Screenplay
After 3 years, this was what happened...
1780904_411698918976967_112699698_n.jpg
The dream house became a reality... How about their dream?

ChelseaS said: Hi everyone! New in this thread. I just finished watching up to episode 4. I enjoyed every moment!!! The show had me tearing up and then laughing like crazy the next day. Love love it! <3

Is there anyone know the song with english lyrics that being played in this drama when there's come the sad scene between Ae-Ra and Jung-Woo.I really like that song, please help me.. Thank you! tumblr_inline_n10xmrxDen1qid2nw.gif
I just finished watching this drama until ep. 4, and this song always make me cry plus seeing that sad scene that happen to Ae-Ra. I voted for her hard work and her patience by not saying the painful days that has happen to her in the past until now... such a brave girl!tumblr_inline_mpl4odn9Mb1qz4rgp.gif

@inner - Good point!  Both leads are wearing the color that identify them best.... NAR being feisty and CJW being reserved!  1441188_414526878694171_312383154_n.jpg
1185395_414526858694173_317454791_n.jpg

How about this line for NAR when she tried seducing CJW...tumblr_mssjwiHttR1st8kujo1_500.gif

And this line for GYJ when she talked to CJW...large.gif

And this is what CJW told them both...

Richard_Simmons_Cajuns.gif

Archived