[Drama 2014] Cunning Single Lady 앙큼한 돌싱녀

SongMira

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TRUGEN - Sponsorship Pic ^^ 
1888620_607892629302048_1674175924_n.png
The jacket suits him :x chincharoooo :x 
Credits : https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=607892629302048&id=210790875678894&set=a.210820539009261.49686.210790875678894&source=48&refid=7&_ft_=qid.5988081315767503665%3Amf_story_key.-5208646848581054235&__tn__=E

lol dunno why when ever i read the title i wanna sing it like

"All cunning ladies , all the cunning ladies ;)
Now put your hands up
Up in the club, we just broke up, I'm doing my own little thing.
Decided to dip and now you wanna trip
'Cause another brother noticed me
....."

and i think this persona suits NAR  a little  ;;)

Guest sicknine

I just love this drama simply because it's a very simple drama to understand. kekeke and yet, it's so funny.
So far, I like all the character in there. Especially the secretary. Imagined if he wasn't there with CJW all this time. How lonely CJW will be.. More bromance between CJW and his secretary please! [-O< [-O<
Though, I just want to whack CJW's good looking face when on that house scene, but he just been ego and angry on what had happened 3 years ago. 
Laughed so much on the toilet scene where the Father in law came in while CJW doing his business :)) That was so awkward and funny. And also, that selfie at the police station. I laughed =)) . 

@sicknine - Were you hiding in CJW's office just like you did with Dr. KDH?  This time you are one step closer to his GQ.  I hope you were not hiding in the restroom...

@mtmaharini - U got a song for both CJW & NAR while @sarasona got a song for NAR.  We need to complete the picture.

Here... I got a song for CJW.

"(Everything I Do) I Do It For You"

Look into my eyes – you will see
What you mean to me.
Search your heart, search your soul
And when you find me there you'll search no more.

Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for.
You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for.
You know it's true:
Everything I do, I do it for you.

Look into your heart – you will find
There's nothin' there to hide.
Take me as I am, take my life.
I would give it all, I would sacrifice.

Don't tell me it's not worth fightin' for
I can't help it, there's nothin' I want more
You know it's true:
Everything I do, I do it for you, oh, yeah.

There's no love like your love
And no other could give more love.
There's nowhere unless you're there
All the time, all the way, yeah.

Look into your heart, baby...

Oh, you can't tell me it's not worth tryin' for.
I can't help it, there's nothin' I want more.

Yeah, I would fight for you, I'd lie for you,
Walk the wire for you, yeah, I'd die for you.

You know it's true:
Everything I do, oh, I do it for you.

Everything I do, darling.
You will see it's true.
You will see it's true.
Yeah!
Search your heart and your soul
You can't tell it's not worth dying for
I'll be there
I'd walk the fire for you
I'd die for you
Oh, yeah.
I'm going all the time, all the way. http://youtu.be/ZGoWtY_h4xo

March 7, 2014
Sly and Single Again: Episode 3 by awcoconutshttp://www.dramabeans.com/2014/03/sly-and-single-again-episode-3/

sasa03-00000a.jpg

In this episode, the plot contrives to keep our leads together, Ae-ra’s ego remains larger than life, and Jung-woo exhibits the insecurities that drive his petty behavior. Min-young keeps Ae-ra grounded, while Secretary Gil calls Jung-woo on his inconsistent actions and knows exactly how to handle him. We see more of boyish and charming Seung-hyun, but don’t know yet if his bromance with Jung-woo will turn into a rivalry.
Read more at DB character065.gif

Guest soompigalz

JW was being so cruel to AR, but i actually pity him. Imaging slowly building a house by putting ur mind n heart remembering how she wanted it, only to show it in exchange to her tears. As a human, it must be hell down there in the heart.

On related scene, whos ordering Director Oh to followed JW? I dont think its YJ.. If its President Guk, then on what motive?

don't hate too much on JW...it's not like he knew why AR dumped him and their marriage...as far as he knows, she divorced him because she said she doesn't want to be with him because he's poor. what would you do if after hearing all that, you ex suddenly comes back when you're rich? wouldn't you think that your ex is there just because of money? especially when you know why their brother and father comes to you?
communication is the key to any relationship...be it good or bad conversation. and obviously, they didn't communicate very well when they were together.

Guest niruma_tanpopo

the way CJW build  the  house exactly the way NAR want is showing  that CJW still can't forget her and longing for her deep in his heart. seriously it will break another woman's heart if eventually your husband build the house just like his ex wants.  CJW is not moving on...he builds it especially for NAR. :x

Guest soompigalz

90Fls2o.gif

So naive back then  ^____^
In that state, I guess it safe to say that AeRa is JW's first and last(?) love. ;))

soompigalz said: JW was being so cruel to AR, but i actually pity him. Imaging slowly building a house by putting ur mind n heart remembering how she wanted it, only to show it in exchange to her tears. As a human, it must be hell down there in the heart.

On related scene, whos ordering Director Oh to followed JW? I dont think its YJ.. If its President Guk, then on what motive?

Guest soompigalz

@star+roll, yup i agree, he has no mean to built the house to showing it off, but somehow end up doing it so when AR appear back in his life. That made it hurts more i think, coz what first was meant for a good memory turn into bad one.

Sassy Divorcee" Lee Min Jung Is Drunk And Vandalizing
sassy-divorcee-lee-min-jung-is-drunk-and-vandalizing.jpg?w=600
Lee Min Jung parodies Choi Kang Hee in 7th Grade Public Servant and drew laughter.
On the 4th episode of MBC Wednesday/Thursday drama "Sassy Divorcee" broadcast on March 6th, Na Ae Ra (played by Lee Min Jung) was accused of releasing consumer information of the company D&T Soft Benchers where her ex-husband Cha Jung Woo (played by Joo Sang Wook) was the president.
However, thanks to Cha Jung Woo, she was able to clear her name. Cha Jung Woo was Na Ae Ra's alibi.  He gave his blackbox in his car as evidence to the security team.In this clip, Na Ae Ra was drunk and was writing curses on Cha Jung Woos' car. If Na Ae Ra was the hacker, she couldn't be doing this at this time.  This was proof she wasn't the suspect.
At this, the security team apologized deeply for suspecting Na Ae Ra. 
Source : http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/17001/20140307/sassy-divorcee-lee-min-jung-is-drunk-and-vandalizing.htm

cuning-single-lady-stills-0222514.jpg

when did this happened?! from the way AR is dressed...it was when she first went to his office. but this was not what happened...or even if she imagined this with her wild imagination, they didn't show it. maybe they just cut this part out?

Archived