[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

4CLiyk6.jpg

CHA TAE HYUN +  Cha Tae-eun and Cha Su-jin ON SUPERMAN EPI 67 KBS2TV .. CHA FAMILY VISIT UHM FAMILY   ON THIS EPI  ...

==============

Uhm Tae Woong and Uhm Ji On met up with Cha Tae Hyun’s two daughters.

For the upcoming episode of ‘Superman Returns,’ Uhm Tae Woong invites Cha Tae Hyun over to his mountain home.

A father of three, Cha Tae Hyun only brought his two daughters, Tae Eun and Soo Jin. Upon his arrival, he showed the side of an experienced parent. Teasing Uhm Tae Woong for his tears seen on the show, Cha Tae Hyun comments, “It’s because it’s your first child that tears come out like that,” bringing laughter with his statement.

Showing as much presence as her father was Cha Tae Hyun’s youngest, Soo Jin. Only 14 months old, Soo Jin’s round face and big eyes gave her the look of a doll. In addition, her eating broadcast is enough to rival that of Choo Sarang’s.

Uhm Tae Woong prepared boiled duck with rice for the children. Smiling sweetly, Ji On ate her food while Soo Jin cried out to her father, “Dad! Give me more chicken!” Sucking on the bone and eating all the meat off it, Cha Tae Hyun and Uhm Tae Woong commented, “It’s the Amazon! Amazon!” while laughing.

Meanwhile, ‘Superman Returns’ airs every Sunday. (photo by KBS 2TV ‘Superman Returns’)

Guest kayefaye

http://1n2d-fanblog.com/post/112040513560/150225-demands-for-kim-junho-to-quit-1n2d-yoo

Some Korean netizens must be a really unhappy, insecure bunch who only get satisfaction from tearing apart other people's lives. This demand for Junho to quit his shows reminds me of a campaign several years ago for Jong-min to be fired from 1N2D. I was glad KBS stood by Jong-min back then and I hope they do the same for Junho this time. There's nothing better than proving idiots how wrong they are.
If I'm not mistaken, their last filming was 2 weeks ago. Did they go on a new trip today? I wonder if there any updates.

Hi everyone, looks like Cha Tae-hyun has confirmed to act in an upcoming KBS Drama, "Producers" which will be directed by KBS famous variety shows PD-nim, Seo Su-min and the writer from "You From Another Star", Park Ji-eun. Earlier on it was reported that Kim Soo-hyun is favorably considering the main lead role.  I can't wait to watch Cha Tae-hyun as an Entertainment Producer - he has lots of comedic vibes in him but for a change, I hope he will be playing a serious PD-nim with a pleasant personality.

Anyone here excited over Cha Tae-hyun's comeback to dramaland? Other than his role in a Special Drama (MBC) last year, he was last seen as Jeon Woo-chi on prime time slot through KBS Drama, Jeon Woo-chi in 2012.

Source of News via Naver

Guest turtle_tats

I have a question --- Is Cha Tae Hyun now a regular in Cool Kiz On The Block??? 
"Meanwhile, Cha Tae Hyun is currently on several variety shows including KBS 2TV’s “1 Night 2 Days” and “Our Neighborhood Arts and Physical Education.”http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/27/cha-tae-hyun-to-make-a-drama-comeback-possibly-with-kim-soo-hyun/ 

@turtle_tats, Cha Tae-hyun is currently one of the regular members of the foot volleyball team of "Cool Kidz on the Block" also known as "Our Neighborhood Arts and Physical Education".  He was supposed to be a guest of Hong Kyung-min (invited by HKM as well as returning a favor to him when he appeared in 2D1N as CTH's guest) but was recruited when he performed well during his debut performance in that show. 

I am not sure how long will he be involved in this particular sport as some guests turned regular members ended up filming the entire season of that particular sport.  Normally, each sports end its run say at least 6 - 8 months and depending on the popularity of the sport.  I guess filming "Cool Kids on the Block" did not disrupt the filming of 2D1N and with his upcoming drama also with KBS, I believe the respective production teams will know how to adjust to suit his schedule. 

Guest turtle_tats

@Felicia Soh
 Thanks for the reply. Im glad Cha Tae Hyun will be in CKOTB because I just added it on my list of variety shows to watch each week and i think they started their new season just two weeks ago. Im excited to watch him next episode because their coach was amazed how good he is in foot volleyball and he even asked if it was his first time playing the sport in the trailer. Plus he will be in Superman Is Back this Sunday! He  is super busy nowadays. ;;)

i already updated abt cth on cool kiz before this ...

============

kim junho filming 1n2d today at the garden of morning clam (http://www.morningcalm.co.kr/)  .. writer/ he say got called from pd on 1.00 pm saturday  to shoot there .. if 1.00 pm mean  junho late return to home ??

15891_994514730576260_7888011972197817381506539_994514773909589_4508715972748621

pd-nim, while it's still winter please have the 5-1 game again. someone needs to take his revenge  :D

Right now I’m watching the episodes of Jongmin’s return from MS/court duty in Season1. I like the games they did for that winter training,all group strengthening games like that trivia games with corresponding consequences and mind reading relay ;) I do wish to see these group bonding kinds of games for S3 rather than the too often team vs team

@beyaruth episode 136-138 for jongmin (Edit- Jongmin’s return from MS.but he was there from the start of 1N2D till episode29 I think or 30).

I was like that at first,lazy and hesitant to watch because i heard it was 200++ episodes. but once i started from ep 27 i just couldn’t stop, it is hard to put down.and even if you replay so many times it is still that enjoyable.

Bokbulbok :)

I’m so glad Junho had that very recent picture. Please hopefully all these problems cropping up for Junho are just misunderstandings.I really want S3 to succeed and last soooo looooong.

Btw,its crazy how the staff desperately connects the games to reporters’ world, crazy funny anyhow and it worked on me. I like Defconn and his partner.perfect partnership. As for Jongmin’s partner I pity him somehow. Jongmin just wasted their time with his exclamations,still same old Jongmin :))

flybabyfly said: @beyaruth episode 136-138 for jongmin (Edit- Jongmin’s return from MS.but he was there from the start of 1N2D till episode29 I think or 30). I was like that at first,lazy and hesitant to watch because i heard it was 200++ episodes. but once i started from ep 27 i just couldn’t stop, it is hard to put down.and even if you replay so many times it is still that enjoyable. Bokbulbok :)