Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

Guest sassychic

" how to get a girl for being trashy"

"Miracle doesn't exist when you believe"

"10,000 hours rule is just one second if you kiss her"

"Fate exist when you sick"

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've started a tumblr blog dedicated for YYS and it will be managed by a few of us here : http://fyeahyooyeonseok.tumblr.com/ . 
There's a twitter account tied to that tumblr blog, too : https://twitter.com/fy_yooyeonseok 
We will probably start posting updates such as news starting from once new year kicks in, to coincide CB's beautiful New Year countdown. As of now we'll just post his filmography/info on him first.

Guest joinsung4ever

rynn_peace said: Guys I just made twitter for us @yeonseok411_IFC... I'll tweet bout our project tomorrow... @ftbluepm can I use your profil picture for twitter.. the pic is hilarious and funny.. Good night and sweet dream... meet you again tomorrow in bongderland or maybe now it's called YeoNiverse... :))

Guest chappykoo

OMG these are cracking me up 

keep them coming please

although im not good at these :

- THE MYSTERY OF RICHARD SIMMONS

"How to lose hair in just 21 episodes?"

"The Curious Case of ChilBong's brain!"

"Where did my Pride go?"

"Is It Really not over When It's over?"

lol guys we are awesome like this :)))

we wont be bored in NYE because we have lots of games to play:

-spot the differences in the wedding picture

-guessing what is the actual title of the parody titles we have here :))

added more:

Chilbong The Ahjummas Slayer

FRIENDS (-zoned)

The Boy In A Striped T-shirt

To Kill A So-Called-Second-Lead-Character (Slow But Sure)

Mean Writer

The Ghost Writer

One Day (I Woke Up And Dont Remember A richard simmons And Just Went To My Supposed First Love)

Game of Husband (But Not Really)

I really loved visiting this thread for updates on YYS and all the videos, photos, and fanaccounts that pop up, but I have one question - can we not slam others (whether it be Trash-oppa, Jungwoo, Najung, or Go Ara) because of discontent feelings regarding Reply 1994? This does include referring to Reply 1994 as a "trashy" drama or anything like that, because it's very obviously a jab at Trash-oppa/Jungwoo.

The fact that YYS fans in Korea are giving YYS a bad rep because of their fervent dissatisfaction that has resulted in insulting comments and bashing online is already :/. Coming here reading more negativity makes me more :/. I don't want, in any way, to be preaching. But for the sake of reflecting YYS well and not fanning more fanwar flames - and also welcoming everyone to the thread, including people who grew to love YYS because of this drama but still loved the main couple that came true (because they definitely exist) - I think it'd be so much more comfortable if we focused only on the positives of YYS, or purely criticisms on his character/how his character would be developed.

I'm sorry if I seem rude, but recently I have felt uncomfortable on this thread because I did not "hate" or "dislike" Answer Me 1994 - or its ending, or its characters - or feel the overall ending didn't fit, like others may do (sure, the ending might not be my favorite, but I cannot say it came out of nowhere). And perhaps no one else does, and if that is the case I am in the minority and can bow out - but on the other hand, perhaps other lurkers may feel the same.

Also, it would be nice for us to be a reflection of YYS and his own politeness and graciousness ^.^

Anyways, moving on:

Baidu uploaded a clip of YYS from 2008 on a talkshow
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Rd6WhJdKrug/

Also, a YYS fan on weibo made a picture of his "loving" moments - LOL can I just say how hilarious it is that a picture of him and Song Joongki whispering made it to this?!
6d1a569djw1ec1xpn61nmj20eg080mxw.jpg

OMG these are cracking me up 

keep them coming please

although im not good at these :

- THE MYSTERY OF RICHARD SIMMONS

The trash takeover

How not to use the 10000 hr rule

The fall of the bong dynasty

Na-jung-e bwa-yo!

Guest killingtime

kayle01 said: tiacosas said: msash said:

We should write a parody guys, pick one for the title:That Drama The Wind Blows ChilbongieScary Movie 7Horror Stories 3Richard Simmons and IMy So-Called-Best-Friend WeddingLife Actually (Is An Ass)The Lord of The Land: The Return of The First Love (To Rent And Ask Discount)7 Things I Hate About Her (And Her Trashy Life)I Know What You Did Last First Snow

well, will update with another ideas

LOL guys, because of you guys i have creativity

:)

)

Guest chappykoo

@POGA hey there..thanks for the reminder..i admit im being rude but cant help..im sorry..im just not a big person like Chilbonh but i cant help really..the ending is like a jab for me but thats not an excuse for me to badmouthing..i will reflect..and thank you again really :)

Guest jongfucius

Yeoniverse is such a cute fanclub name haha :) 
I was about to comment on the same thing as @POGA but you beat me to it :P
I'm guilty for holding a short lived grudge on the writing/production team, but after these two days of reflection and recovery I've come to a point where I've just let everything go. Seeing that BTS special of the cast and those two very cute selcas of YSS and GA actually brought a smile to my face even if it was a bit painful. I actually watched the end part of episode 21, where the gang was watching the world cup together, and maybe it was because the bitter taste in my mouth had already begun to pass, but I couldn't help but just fall in love with everyone again. Seeing them together like that was what I loved about the drama (coming right after my love for Chilbongie). 
To me all that really matters right now is Yoo Yeon-seok and how we as fans can love and support him, and badmouthing and or making jabs at the other cast members/characters is not the way to go about it (even if I guiltily had my fair share of laughs at the jokes, sorry). I am in no way telling you guys to "get over" your pain and "grow up", but more so reminding you guys to restrain yourselves just a little... we mustn't succumb to this kind of behavior, it doesn't reflect well on us as fans and definitely won't reflect well on YYS' image. 

Anyways, I'd like to thank those of you who took the initiative to create other platforms for those of us who love YYS, in order to spread the love. Thank you! 

@POGA i agree with everything you said
Guys, we should not express our anger here, since we should keep this thread in a positive light i suggest that we should go to CB's thread and vent over there.
So, among YYS's new movies, i m looking for Secret Temptation the most, YYS as anti hero ( not a villain)  would be very interesting 

Guest sassychic

How to lose a guy in 6 years

Picture imperfect

All out

Flowers in the attic - the movie

Drop it like he's hot

Captain chilbong

The maid and I

Chilbong the dark world

Chilbong and the temple of doom

I personally don't feel guilty at all. LOL I did no Wrong and I actually don't bother talking about People I don't really care about.Except When There are certain fans Who actually add fuels to the Fire instead of Cooling it Off.That's When I talk even about the people I don't care. I laughed at the whole Show(Which is sad,Really),Specially Their Bad PhotoShopped pic and Feel That The Writer and This Director don't deserve another Chance from me in their future projects. That's all I will say about the Show.
For Me The show ended When I deleted it's file back in EP12 and I'm perfectly at peace with being in here with YYS fans. I'm glad I found him although No This current Show isn't the reason, I have Gu Family Book to feel thankful to.I started to know him through That Show.
I actually Think Anyone should feel Safe enough to express her/his feeling in a way She is at peace with. No Problem with that. I didn't see anyone here bad mouthing a Certain actor/actress. What's wrong with saying "Drama had a Trashy Ending"?" I never said that But I actually laughed so hard seeing it. Because It Really has two meaning in it. It was really Trash eccentric Drama from the Start to the End.What's The Problem in this statement? Now Someone can add Oppa to it or not.LOL If Anything,A Character is a fictional thing and If Someone attack that Character or Criticize,You have to be able to put the character and actor playing it apart,Other wise It means The actor couldn't play his/her role that good AS You still see the actor and not the character. 
Just My Opinion.

Guest liyana88

Is there anything I missed here? Okay, hot YYS, hot YYS, and hot YYS. LOL
And my sincere thank you to the very beautiful person who post the link for YYS's Golden Age (Saw) because for these past few days, I continuously searched and watched any YYS videos and regretting the time I deleted Gu Family Book (and somehow, I dislike his role as a villain. His eyes and acting are too convincing I want to slap his face. mian) And, fortunately, i decided not to watch it when i was in the library (kept telling myself to watch it once I'm home), or else people will look at me as some kind of pervert and maniac :))
Oh, as for the project, I would like to join, but I'm not that creative and I have limited knowledge in photoshopping and setting up website. But still, if there is anything I can help , just inform me. If it's within my ability, I will try my best to help.

Thanks to @POGA for posting what I've been planning to post. Moving on from the heartbreak which we all got from the recent drama takes time. We may not have Chilbong's character in episode 21 but definitely there's no "writer" that can misdirect us except ourselves.

YYS fans in Korea are already being associated as petty and delusional - heck even international fans have been branded the same in different websites and blogs. Please try to be gracious in posting at other sites as a fan's behaviour can reflect poorly on the celebrity or artist you are supporting. We don't want to be classified as something similar to the "EXOTICS" or for the uniformed, these are the fans of an SM idol group EXO. They do have such bad reputations that their idols are sometimes not invited to shows because of the raucous and improper behavior their fans do.

We wouldn't want production companies to be wary of casting YYS in their projects all because they are worried of the possible reactions of his fans in the outcome, do we? There are good roles and mediocre roles. With Yeon Seok's talent we can be assured that he will give a stellar performance no matter how flimsy the story is.

We can still lash out on the drama here

Archived