Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@chappykoo said: edit: i just remember that at first i thought cb is the type of guy that doesnt have naughty body like that..even tho they said that CB is an athlete i didnt think about his hody at all..and when he appeared with those icing....OH MY GOD /brb laundrying my clothes in that washboard/ sweet surprise lol i didnt see that coming and yeah the term milk guy suits him well..and whoa a kim gura is praising a YYS when we know Kim Gura always bash other people :)) thats an honor and kim heechul rarely praise people too tbh..battle of words is a show where you bash other shows or other people :)) now i need YYS in Radio Star!! 빠리빠리!!

Guest lunagal

smallfly said: Btw, does anyone know why he was laughing at the end of the preview, the moment when he was talking on the phone? I laughed along but I totally had no idea why :)

@lunagal thanks for the translation.

Kim Gu Ra, I lurve you! You have pointed out the best quality of uri Yoo Yeon Seok. He is indeed a blank canvas which all actors truly aim for which some can never be. This is why he is a very effective actor. He can makes us love him in one project and hate him in another.

In a way, YYS is at an advantage this time around finding himself getting the fame he deserves. If he became famous earlier, we don't know what would have become of him 10 years later. Whereas now having 10 years of experience under his belt, there's no space for people to have some doubts on his talent. There's no need to prove himself as his works speak for itself.

I feel for him when then he became sort of frustrated that hoobaes become famous with just a few shots where he is taking just a step little by little up through that ladder of fame. His patience and perseverance is now finally paying off.

Guest niruma_tanpopo

seems like uri chilbong is getting famous and gaining attention both his acting and personal life.
his acting is superb and now anyone recognize that.
honestly i really really hate him when he acted as bad guy in werewolf boy
i was really happy when joong ki turned into werewolf and kill him. LOL
but now i am flipped by him.
just like you guys said...we should thank pdnim for making YYS as chilbong

Guest lunagal

Ooh I squealed when during the BTS of the Na Jeong driving scene with Go Ara, she said that it was like filming an episode of Running Man. She said that they should go and film an episode together someday, and he replied that he really wants to. *SQUEAL* I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see him in Running Man!He would probably get told off for saying whatever came to mind in a simpleton-kind of fashion (like in Hwashin- when Lee Kyung Kyu was telling him off). And he gets to play with Lee Kwang Soo!!!I want this so bad to happen!!! C'mon Running man staff- I hope you watched the BTS of Reply 1994 and use that idea!!!!

Guest smallfly

chappykoo

said: @smallfly sadly there is no special ep tonight..tonight is the time for JW KSG taxi..but hopefully there will be a little YYS for us.. but next week there will be special ep on friday and YYS taxi on sat full of yys goodness!

:D

@smallfly next special ep will be airing next friday :)
wow our IFC FB page growing as fast as YYS FB Page.Hope both will grow even bigger in future :D
Just watch special ep when CB throw baseball to NJ, when he's doing NG he looked so cute and funny. Oh God what is exactly his age??Is he 17 years old? This man sure king of aegyo

Guest lightingstar

day_dreamer said: 97386_900.png
NEWS ARTICLE : “YOO YEON SEOK IS A MILK-GUY - A KIND FACE WITH A NAUGHTY BODY”

[sseol Jjeon] Lee Yoon Seok states “Yoo Yeon Seok is a MilkGuy- Kind face with a naughty body”

The actor who had embodied the bad guy role - Yoo Yeon Seok, has completely transformed into a “Milk-Guy”(beautiful man with pure skin and a clean image - this is the best that I can compare it to)

On the episode of JTBC’s “Sseol Jjeon- The fierce word battle” airing on the 2nd January 2014, the hosts discussed the golden age of the second lead actor.

Guest lightingstar

rose_liana said: [HD] 140103 Reply 1994 Special Episode Yoo Yeon Seok Cut 720Phttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K026Op7iAG4http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K026Op7iAG4

Thanks to all for keep on spreading Yoo Yeon Seok's love to YeoNiverse all around the world! And many thanks for the hard work of our article translators, editors & designers, subber team, the YYS-Chilbong project team and SNS admins! You all are awesome people, thank you so much <3

Guest chappykoo

@lunagal there should be a thank you button in soompi..i hope you dont get bored reading my thanks to you but...THANK YOUUUU OMGOSH HDNSNISNABABAJS can i hug you? :(( and @tiffanyndo girrrrll you should consider doing graphic designing as a bussiness!!!

gosh i never get bored reading his interviews..its always...inspiring!! and lol at the interviewer fangirling over that guy :)) and loled at the last line when the interviewer said NJ is silli for not picking CB :)) reporter nim you know our hearts so well ;)

and gosh high cut will be one of my top3 fave interview of him and damn right almost all his line in that drama got famous tbh..

it aint over til its over,happy new year,ttaus les jaurus,hardwork and perseverance..but yeonseok ssi jebal dont pick another sad character or else my kokoro will go pororo :((

in this interview i can see that he is suuuuupppperrrrrr humble..gosh can you surprise me any longer yeonseok darling?you totally secured me as your loyal fans ok???and guuuuyyssss we're not the only ones who drools over the abs and want to swim in dat shoulders!!!!and i can feel that he is so happy that people recognize him more now huhuhu i got teared up already :(( 2013 is deff his year,his time to shine and i hope dramagods will give him a lot more chances to prove his talent and to surprise everyone!! :')

@day_dreamer omgosh lets hold hands!!! ikr i dont really like muscle namja too looool..i also like tall thin guy and cn got me at hello really but then what makes me attracted to him even more is his personality and somehow i can feel that the actor of cb is not even acting..and rah those smexy muscle is a bonus for me..sweet and yummy bonus :))

is there any chance to contact RM producer to let yys be their guest??i want to let them know that we want him in the show..i dont think being from cable drama is an obstacle bcs Gong Hyo Jin was the guest bcs her MBC drama the Greatest Love was a great sucvess and RM even use that drama as a theme...hhuhu pleaaaaaseeee..

btw i was actually pessimist to have yys in taci after ep 20 bcs he is not the lead couple..and i thought it will be JW GAR like 1997..but surprise surprise they let him be the guest,ALONE!!and he'll talk about things outside the drama too.yayyy!!!i love taxi ;))

i mean they always have a famous guests or rising stars or hot topic guests there..

and also im glad yys was in 4 eps of strong heart and 2 eps of hwashin that is actually yhe strong heart sequel :))

i must admit they have food eyes for good guest bcs totally uys is not boring there..heck he is super funny and so memorable :)) even my friends who dont watch reply remember him on SH when i talked about how he gave SH the jingle song :))

high cut translation rly made mmy day!!!YYS IFC jjang!!! :)

edit: @zannloo omggg his caring towards go are make it to top search???daebak!!!!wondering what will the netizen say :)) and lol thats our daddy long legs there!! :*

Archived