Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

day_dreamer said: @zannloo @chappykoo I saw the VIPS photo in the Tous Les Jours ad and I look up on the VIPS website look at what I found :

"VIPS TVCF_Dugeun Dugeun Genuine Man Chilbongie's Confession?"

Awww YYS's voice is so cute. Yeah I agree with @chappykoo that they probably paid the Reply team since the ads are like in collab with Reply 1994. 

alayna said: day_dreamer said: @zannloo @chappykoo I saw the VIPS photo in the Tous Les Jours ad and I look up on the VIPS website look at what I found :

Awww YYS's voice is so cute. Yeah I agree with @chappykoo that they probably paid the Reply team since the ads are like in collab with Reply 1994. 

day_dreamer said: @zannloo @chappykoo I saw the VIPS photo in the Tous Les Jours ad and I look up on the VIPS website look at what I found :

I hope everyone is having an awesome start on the New Year!
Wow selcas keep popping up. They look adorable together. It actually wouldn't surprise me if they ended up being friends or (more ahem, Lol jk) LolI've been a fan of Ara since Heading to the Ground and always watched movies or shows she was in, she is a very lively person and has a great personality. Lovely person. He likes taking pictures, just photography in general and she just was taking them as well so it is not surprising. YYS is just awesome, so they would definitely click. 
I am just glad actors I like got along or learned from each other through out these 6 months of filming. 
Thank you for the SURE translation! Why so awesome YYS. Even inspiring me to start the New Year working out. Woot! Lol

Guest smallfly

Aww so happy to see all those gifts and banners as tribute to YYS. At least I know for sure Chil Bong is winning millions of hearts despite losing one's. 

And it would be daebak if Tous Les Jours offers him to be the new model. Really, his infamous Touss Les Jaurs line is beyond any known commercials :)) Their sale would certainly rocket. Well, at least I will be one of their new loyal customers if I can see YYS on a huge advertising board each time paying a visit there. I really admire Kim Soo Huyn and his talent but I'd love more if there's YYS's face looking at me while I'm choosing the dish. 8-> 

yey! I already see the blog,, awesome… thank you @jongfucius :)
hmm.. did yeon seek oppa tell about his favourite colour? maybe we can make that to be our club colour..and about ideal type,, did he interview about it before?
anyway, has someone in DC join with yeoniverse? Because with them we will easier to know yeon seek oppa schedule and event..
Fighting for everyone who did for yeoniverse!!!  >:D<

Guest joinsung4ever

Guest tiffanyndo

CHILBONG INTERNATIONAL FAN PROJECT

@everyone: The board is going to have a meeting soon. Until then, it will be great if you can go to the project thread (click on the link below) and post/repost all of your questions (if the questions have not been answered) along with "QUESTION" in the comment, so we can make sure that we discuss all of your concerns during the meeting :"D

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2021711/

Guest joinsung4ever

I think YYS is always in a good impression from several female casts from his past movies, Suzy and Park Boyoung for example. So its not a surprise this time around with GAR.

But, nop... I dont ship them!!! GAR belongs to @star2010!!! LOL!!!!

ok guys, some of you here ship Ara with YYS. I say "stop it," she is mine. But i need my Ara grow her hair and back to her normal weight.
Btw, why do you guys blame the writer? she just does her job. And her job is to make CB  to be the famous figure and she accomplishes it. CB is an international figure now.
oh, i watch Im Su Jung's latest movie yesterday, and she has some nude scenes in it. My new year wish: YYS and ISM have R-rated sceneS in Secret Temptation

YYS really love to wear watches doesn't he?...i was watching running gu and spotted watch on his wrist again, just like in his other movies, haha i rarely observe minor things like this. *coping with withdrawal syndrome here*

Guest jrfam78

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/12/kim-hee-ae-headlines-noona-romance-for-cable/

So I found this article on Dramabeans. And how awesome of a part would it be for YYS. I know he has 3 movies in the pipeline but I really want to see him in a leading role on TV. Can you imagine all of the shirtless scenes YYS would have to go through. And since it is cable how much they could push the boundaries for the love scenes. Be still my heart! Plus Kim Hee Ae is very beautiful and an amazing actress. She had scorching chemistry with Jang Hauk in Midas.

jrfam78 said: http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/12/kim-hee-ae-headlines-noona-romance-for-cable/ So I found this article on Dramabeans. And how awesome of a part would it be for YYS. I know he has 3 movies in the pipeline but I really want to see him in a leading role on TV. Can you imagine all of the shirtless scenes YYS would have to go through. And since it is cable how much they could push the boundaries for the love scenes. Be still my heart! Plus Kim Hee Ae is very beautiful and an amazing actress. She had scorching chemistry with Jang Hauk in Midas.

Guest zizi624

zannloo said: [FYYYS] 201306 Yoo Yeon Seok "Singles" Interview Eng Sub

P.S. this translation might not be 100% correct, there are some parts that I added "(?)" which means I am not very sure about the translation, the sashimi part might be wrong too^:)^ 
and I apologise for the low quality video, couldn't find a HD one :(
do check it out and subscribe to our youtube channel, follow our tumblr and twitter accounts(1) (2) and like our facebook page!

Guest tiffanyndo

The bad thing about him being an actor instead of an idol is that there is no daily update of his info. I just keep wondering what he is up to right now OTL

Documentary: "The Road to Sasaeng" LOL

Guest kdramafanfan

So I'm not sure exactly what one is supposed to post in the actor threads now that the drama is over so I'll just share my thoughts thus far on Gu Family Book. YYS doesn't appear until ep 3 (the first two eps are about the ill fated love story between the parents of the main lead played by Lee Seung Gi)

I've always avoided historical dramas with a more contemporary feel or that integrated folklore into the plot. But again YYS makes me do things I've never done before lol.

So right now (I'm on ep 4) he is the elder brother of the family our main character was adopted into and he is very serious but cares about the members of his family very much (I feel like that is an incredibly cheesy sentence for some reason).

Anyways, I was curious to see how YYS would do in a more formal role as the eldest son of a Korean noble family. And probably not surprisingly he reminds me of every decent actor in a historical I've seen. So again he is showing his versatility as an actor. But during the more relaxed moments of his characters I see those CB (which I guess are actually YYS) idiosyncrasies peak out. Like his smile and laugh. Plus, right now I'm not sensing all this angst and impending doom so I can just enjoy the story. It's amazing how stressful it was to watch AM94 lol. I'm pretty sure his character has a sad ending, but at least this time I'll be emotionally prepared.

So that will be my welcome to 2014 post in the YYS thread lol.

Archived