Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

Guest sassychic

@kaylanurul

Wouldn't it be funny/great--that even though YYS as Chilbong did not get the girl in Reply 1994, if he got the girl in real life?  I ship them too!!  Thanks for the pic!

But ara must to make her hair grow first before she date our yys..because im afraid that the other shippers mistakenly think that shes the-girl-that-who-cant -be -name. Hehehe

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm back, happy new year guys!! <:-P
Happy to know YYS international project become bigger day by day,, since I know it from nothing,, I really appreciate you to dedicate that for YYS.. I hope he know about us, and make confirm about us..I can't wait his reaction to our project! >:D< >:D<

aw guys i need virtual hug. my ships keep on sinking haha (first cb-nj and now suzy-seung gi  :(()
oh well, at least i still have YYS x me. it will always sail in my mind hahaha :)
btw guys i can do a little photoshopping (pretty sure im better than whoever edited the wedding photo in that drama). so if there's anything i can help with for the fandom.....:)

@kaylanurul there have been about 5 selcas of them together roaming around the interweb and makes me only think of two things

1. theyre chummy together since YYS is such a friendly guy (they supe look good together)

2. it's just media hype, like you said, to reel us in to watch the BTS.

HMMMM still interesting though since Ara is always taking the selca. real life ship? mehh, i have my heart broken too much by their drama.

Guest chappykoo

@kepogee but i gotta admit they're look good together and yeah i have a big trauma because of this drama :)) btw i feel sorry for ara because she has to have surgery for the ankle.. and yeah there are looots of these two selcas roaming around internet (DC) even there is 2 ver of selca of her with YYS in his hosp pajama :)) the one @kaylanurul posted and the one i saw in GAR thread :))
btw, last night i checked @yeonseok411 mentions and there are lots of korean fans too there haha im happy! 
why is this thread so silent? :((

Heartbroken aside, I need to agree with you @msash @chappykoo and @mncmonic that GAR and YYS look cute together. Even some of us mentions way back in eps 20 (oh trageddyyyy...) that they already look like a couple when greeting the gang in chilbongie's room.  Ara might need to grow her hair back if she wants to be well received by @sassychic or us with the same thought should we gonna ship the real one.. hahahahaha.. why am I so serious? hahahahaha.. 
Like @kepogee said, YYS might just a super friendly guy and a super charmer with whom Ara loooveesss to take selca with. Five selcas is quite a number, no? Plus the restaurant picture where YYS and Ara pose like the real deal. Though we know for sure that it is not the way the drama went.  
pluuuss..  since the the-drama-that-should-not-be named just ended with Chilbongie thrown under the bus, the crew might knew for sure that TeamChilbong will be reluctant to watch the episode special. Come to think of it too, YYS-Ara selca from YYS phone appears during the mid-broadcasting from YYS twitter. While ara's twitter has the one she took with JW. Then, BAM! Drama ended and we are bombarded with YYS-Ara selca. So, this is just to lurk us to watch. Yeah.. better try next time, TvN! 
Yet my brokenheart says I need to see it to hear YYS laughing. I miss him already. Ottokkkeeeeee.... TT_____TT

Guest sassychic

Heartbroken aside, I need to agree with you @msash @chappykoo and @mncmonic that GAR and YYS look cute together. Even some of us mentions way back in eps 20 (oh trageddyyyy...) that they already look like a couple when greeting the gang in chilbongie's room.  Ara might need to grow her hair back if she wants to be well received by @sassychic or us with the same thought should we gonna ship the real one.. hahahahaha.. why am I so serious? hahahahaha.. 

Like @kepogee said, YYS might just a super friendly guy and a super charmer with whom Ara loooveesss to take selca with. Five selcas is quite a number, no? Plus the restaurant picture where YYS and Ara pose like the real deal. Though we know for sure that it is not the way the drama went.  

pluuuss..  since the the-drama-that-should-not-be named just ended with Chilbongie thrown under the bus, the crew might knew for sure that TeamYYS-Ara selca from YYS phone appears during the mid-broadcasting from YYS twitter. While ara's twitter has the one she took with JW. So, this is just to lurk us to watch. Yeah.. better try next time, TvN! 

Yet my brokenheart says I need to see it to hear YYS laughing. I miss him already. Ottokkkeeeeee.... TT_____TT

Better luck next time tvn..the yeonnies will not watch your special anymore. Its just useless. .of all the heartaches we've been through..I don't want to be reminded about a show who firstly talked about timing,fate,hope and hard work and at the end it considered as a joke.

Guest chappykoo

might have Ara grows her hair and then some nice producer see the potential in YYS-GAR and make them drama like heartstring :))
anyway just checked fyyys tumblr and OMG!!! so pretty!! the layout and theme is really nice! *A* THANK YOU!!! 

Guest adniRose

i think somehow YYS always be the bait to make ppl tune in... grrr..still bitter about the unfair treatment.. they show everyone good ending at the end in 2013 scene but like always CB is in exemption..  atleast show us CB's happy married life just like how they show SCP-YJ in the taxi, yet we know nothing about his wife.. after throw him to the deepest hell, they dont even bother to give us 10 secs of CB's happy face in present days.. cruel to the max..!sorry guys, dont want to remind the dark moment, but when talk about the-drama-that-cant-be-named, i just can rant about it again and agaiinnnn.. 
and YYS-GAR selfie definitely some sort of consolation stuff... mehhh... gotta admit they did look good together (GAR is really pretty in the close-up) but i'm not really shipping them together off-camera.. and we know YYS has friendly personality, no wonder if he's close to everyone... btw, i like Lim JooEun, so i think they look good too...:P

Guest smallfly

Upon the latest news that Lee Seung Gi and Yoona are dating, I won't be so surprised when YYS and GAR decides to go public if there's really something between them ;))

Can't deny they will ROCK as a real deal couple. The two match perfectly from the appearance to (maybe) characteristics. I have seen two episodes of Running Man featuring Go Ara as a guest, and she can't be any lovelier there.

Anyway, just a wild guess. Plus, he's too busy for any commitment right now, which I am very happy to accept :)

I think it's absolutely a bold move of tvN to broadcast the special epi to calm down every Chil Bong's fan out there. And I'm feeling extremely insulted. Who said we needed such cheap compensation like that? But at the same time, I'm missing him like crazy :( Seeing a chummy YYS have fun shooting will be a really effective healing potion. Awwww >"< Dilemma of a life time.

Guest chappykoo

@smallfly after LSG and YoonA dating scandal....anyone ship YYS and suzy? :)) but that sounds like uncle and niece..but yys face is so young hahaha..

Guest smallfly

@chappykoo: Uncle-and-niece couple.. =)) can't be more accurate. 

You're right, he's got the face of a college student so I don't mind if he ends up with any girl out there who can be over ten years younger than him. 

But now I just want to tell him: "Your lucky girl can wait... So please stay single a little bit moreee~". Since I have already supported a married man so now I want someone "vacant" to do fangirl-ing to the best =))

Guest thunderempress

chappykoo said: @smallfly after LSG and YoonA dating scandal....anyone ship YYS and suzy? :)) but that sounds like uncle and niece..but yys face is so young hahaha..

Guest kimchiflavoredplot

Wow, this is another first for me:
Join an International Fan Club, :))  :x Count me in! :-bd

Thanks for all the translations, the pictures, the videos (I can't believe that there's a subbing team already. Daebak!), and the social media efforts! ^:)^
I wanna help (but I don't speak Korean or have impeccable photo/video editing skills)... but I'll definitely cheer you on!  >:D<
jongfucius said:I'm laughing at how big his hands are, they practically cover up the whole side of her face! Also, I can't believe this is his only character thus far who has gotten a happy ending. Oh and I can never stress how much I love his hands, lol in each and every video/photo of his where his hands are visible, my eyes are completely drawn to them. Lol I may or may not have a hand fetish, do not judge me XDDDD
P.S. CAN WE GET MORE KISS SCENES?

(found these gifs off a korean blogspot)
The tight lipped pecks are supposed to be cute and innocent, but passionate/romantic ones are the best! Can we get/see more of those? Because I'm pretty sure he's capable of delivering, please no more wimpy pecks on the lips (even if his character is the one initiating) :-*

Guest chappykoo

@zannloo omgg!! thanks for sharing!!! lol the TLJ ad featured his Tauseu Leseu Jauruseu in the add plus CB and NJ convo :)) and also the bday cake CB gave NJ is from TLJ too and they also write the 10seconds meeting :))
i think TLJ paid R1994 instead :-/ well they owned the dialogues :(
and i think there're 2 fansite for the wrap up party project bcs he signed 2 pics and he wrote "To DC Yoo Yeon Seok Gallery" and "To Sihki deul" who is sihki? :-S
Edit: the project is written from DC SihGal and it's their second event..daebak!!! im glad YYS have them in Korea :')
Edit: lol he wrote to: DC YYS "Happy New Year" :)) and the banner is like the reply for chilbong's confession in NYE :(( "Chilbonga, I like you. So come over here!":((

I have a question for the YYS/CB fan project members. I am not sure who all of you are but I remember @tiffanyndo being one. For the picture you mentioned to go with the message what kind of picture are looking for? I don't really feel comfortable including a picture of me. Could I just use a picture of him as CB? Also I have no photoshop or photoshop skills but if I sent an email with my message and picture would someone be able to put on the picture for me please? I haven't decided exactly what I am going to do. I think I might try to write a message about the 10,000 hour rule they mentioned about the hardwork it takes to become a genius in a craft. I still think that is the best message they gave to the audience which is why that episode was probably my favorite. Not entirely sure yet but I will get back to you all. Thank you!

@zannloo @chappykoo I saw the VIPS photo in the Tous Les Jours ad and I look up on the VIPS website look at what I found :

"VIPS TVCF_Dugeun Dugeun Genuine Man Chilbongie's Confession?"

Awww YYS's voice is so cute. Yeah I agree with @chappykoo that they probably paid the Reply team since the ads are like in collab with Reply 1994. 

Archived