Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tiffanyndo

lunagal said: LOL. You are too cute!And once the taxi ep is available for download, I'll try to get onto it and translate it. Should I PM it to you/others in a word doc? I dunno. Last time I did the translating for a drama, I used to do it on wordpad and someone awesomely tech-y would take care of the rest. Hi, I am in the midst of trying to translate the top interview for you guys, so just hold on a bit :)
PS how do you stop other sites from taking your (my) work without proper credit?

Guest chappykoo

Someone made a fanmade MV of YYS and Jung Yoomi!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzF0p7srR9U
cre: zoomout717 @ youtube
PS: that person also made lots of YYS centric fanmade MV :)
other useful youtube account:KINGKONG ->YYS Agency YT Accountpsk8216 -> attended YYS Free Hug Event in Sejong Univyeonseok fan -> upload mostly YYS vid cutsgam sung  -> the one who created the legendary alternate wedding viideo of cider, also posted other cider FMVming rachel -> attended YYS Free Hug Event in Sejong univI NG -> the one who made legendary Chilbong aegyo video
And this video is from ENews about his versatile acting :)

PS: does anyone have Running Gu cut in youtube where YYS running or in the running competition? im going to make photoset of his dramas just like i did for his filmogrpahy :)

Guest ftbluepm

Is anyone here Bilingual? Speak 2 or 3 different languages fluently? (I can speak, write, understand Vietnamese fluently)
From the articles @lunagal translated. My idea : I think we should translate it into other different languages too? Since we are the International Fan Page? Isn't it good to have different languages?Just some of my thought. 

Guest ftbluepm

I think we should make a list of staffs working for the YYS International Fan Pages (Twitter, Tumblr and Facebook) , so we can manage who is doing what. It will help alot, I think. So like for example somebody found an article, but they don't know who is the translator, with that list, they can easily contact people.
Also, I think on the list we should list our real name too. Cause I am very confuse who is who even though many of you guys have added my facebook. Also, how about another thread for our translator/sub team? O_O I dot know guys, just some thoughts so far...

I think we should make a list of staffs working for the YYS International Fan Pages (Twitter, Tumblr and Facebook) , so we can manage who is doing what. It will help alot, I think. So like for example somebody found an article, but they don't know who is the translator, with that list, they can easily contact people.

Also, I think on the list we should list our real name too. Cause I am very confuse who is who even though many of you guys have added my facebook. 
Also, how about another thread for our translator/sub team? O_O I dot know guys, just some thoughts so far...

I agree cingu.. can you be coordinator for us?

Guest joinsung4ever

chappykoo said: Someone made a fanmade MV of YYS and Jung Yoomi!
cre: zoomout717 @ youtube
PS: that person also made lots of YYS centric fanmade MV :)
other useful youtube account:KINGKONG ->YYS Agency YT Accountpsk8216 -> attended YYS Free Hug Event in Sejong Univyeonseok fan -> upload mostly YYS vid cutsgam sung  -> the one who created the legendary alternate wedding viideo of cider, also posted other cider FMVming rachel -> attended YYS Free Hug Event in Sejong univI NG -> the one who made legendary Chilbong aegyo video
And this video is from ENews about his versatile acting :)

PS: does anyone have Running Gu cut in youtube where YYS running or in the running competition? im going to make photoset of his dramas just like i did for his filmogrpahy :)

Guest 8001spring

More New Year gifts for you guys.
Yoo Yeon-seok's interview with Singles Korea June 2013. Would anyone like to translate these? Thanks.
5GKjTfX.jpg
fVbSZ6v.jpg
qweTPlK.jpg

Tcqo0yU.jpg

Credit as tagged
Happy New Year, chingus.

Guest ftbluepm

rynn_peace said:

Also, I think on the list we should list our real name too. Cause I am very confuse who is who even though many of you guys have added my facebook. Also, how about another thread for our translator/sub team? O_O I dot know guys, just some thoughts so far...

Guest chappykoo

guys lets tweet this for uri @yeonseok411 오빠 새해 복 많이 받으시고 대박 나세요! 화이팅! (oppa,saehae bok manhi badeushigo, daebak naseyo! hwaiting)

that means: Oppa, Happy New Year and wish you great success! Hwaiting!

lets shower him with our warm greetings for this new year..and show that many international fans love him :)

or if you want you can go with:

7..6..5..4..3..2..1..해피 뉴 이어 유배우님!!! (happy new year yoo baewoo nim (actor yoo nim)) :)) *runs to the corner)

Guest smallfly

I can help translating Vietnamese articles to English if there's any. The work is kinda fun and useful to me so I don't mind if it takes long :D

I don't know much about subbing, though :(

Archived