Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

rynn_peace said: Guys pls update pg 1 about our tumblr http://fyeahyooyeonseok.tumblr.com by day_dreamer Twitter : @fy_yooyeonseok by day_dreamer and @yeonseok411_IFC by me.. And if everyone agree, we'll call us, international fc of yoo yeon seok as YeoNiverse ( it's @Schoolers idea, and I think it's great name).. FB maybe by @sassychic later... if anyone want to join, pm us... Have a nice day and a great new year's eve (but it reminds me of Chilbong again, what shoul I do?)

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jrfam78

I really appreciate everyone on this thread. So nice and thoughtful. I don't know where else to to fan girl out. Even though I am an ajumma I just can't help love YYS. Why haven't I noticed him before? Where has he been hiding. I never ever been on a thread to spout my nonsense but here I am.

Can I just say that how hard it must have been for YYS to be in all of those emotional scenes at the very end. While everyone else was shooting the nice happy scenes. Here he was crying his heart out. Just makes me feel for him more. Most of his scenes were intense and emotionally charged. I don't know how he did it. This is my last rant. I will let go. I will let go. Is my mantra. And I will never be in the comment section at DB again. Left a really a bitter taste in my mouth.

If you guys have a picture you want me to upload for the YYS wiki page please give me the following: Link to the image, event (date, and location) and source. Thanks :)

rynn_peace said: Guys pls update pg 1 about our tumblr http://fyeahyooyeonseok.tumblr.com by day_dreamer Twitter : @fy_yooyeonseok by day_dreamer and @yeonseok411_IFC by me.. And if everyone agree, we'll call us, international fc of yoo yeon seok as YeoNiverse ( it's @Schoolers idea, and I think it's great name).. FB maybe by @sassychic later... if anyone want to join, pm us... Have a nice day and a great new year's eve (but it reminds me of Chilbong again, what shoul I do?)

Guest sassychic

@sassychic and I created the facebook page as promised

https://www.facebook.com/yeoniverse411

Let us know if you wish you be the content creator or with other admin role. I will be happy to add you =)

(Thank you very much kay..your my angel..)

Guest jongfucius

I'm laughing at how big his hands are, they practically cover up the whole side of her face! Also, I can't believe this is his only character thus far who has gotten a happy ending. Oh and I can never stress how much I love his hands, lol in each and every video/photo of his where his hands are visible, my eyes are completely drawn to them. Lol I may or may not have a hand fetish, do not judge me XDDDD
WX8AfVH.gif

P.S. CAN WE GET MORE KISS SCENES?
8ijbQqd.gif
(found these gifs off a korean blogspot)
The tight lipped pecks are supposed to be cute and innocent, but passionate/romantic ones are the best! Can we get/see more of those? Because I'm pretty sure he's capable of delivering, please no more wimpy pecks on the lips (even if his character is the one initiating) :-*

Guest ftbluepm

@sisterphsychic Thanks for sharing
Actually I have heard about the show Cats and Dogs a few times. I thought it was just the name of another talk show/ variety show. But it is literally a show about Cats and Dogs. AHHAHAHAA =)) =)) =)) =)) 

Finally I am back to YYS thread, my first home before CB thread. I've given much frustrated thoughts , so now I am calm down a little bit. Hopefully I can move on after this ridiculous ending of drama-can-not-be-named.
I'm so excited to join in YYS project though my Photoshop skill is quite bad. But I'd like to give my encourage and feeling of his great performance of CB to YYS in his next schedule.

I am still back reading for many pages, still read about YYS in Taxi show, I am pleased to hear that he will not attend this show with JW and KSG, he should be there alone. I want to see him there without T's face.
Regarding to special ep, they're going to rub bunched of salt in our wound, seriously I do like to see YYS's BTS but it will bother me when I see the couple can not be named.
Edit: Even I see YYS's smile in special ep, I still feel very unfair, very nonsense. Nothing can heal the deep wound in my heart now.

@8001spring

Those pictures are sooooo epic!! I'm laughing like crazy looking those :))

I'm trying to find another video of cats and dogs, but only that video I can find...but I will challenge my googling skill to find other video!! :))

He looks so adorable in that show!

I'm officially jealous with lee chung ah! She's in the movie with Kang Dong Won, dates Lee Ki Woo, and friends with Yoo Yeon Seok!

Guest sassychic

@sassychic thx you for creating fb

No chinguya..im not the one who created the fb page..its @kaylanurul she's the one who made it...im so thankful to her..inspite of her busy schedule..she spent her time creating it.

Guest smallfly

@GiangT: Welcome my friend >:D<
Btw are you Vietnamese? 'Cause I have this feeling that you're in the same land with me :x
And your avaaaaaa. Where should I find it? Can I have it, too 8-> Gosssh I'm so slow in updating things around...

Archived