Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

I'm sorry if I had offended anyone with my posts though I'm not sorry I felt that way about a certain actor who had an "untimely" scandal. I seriously felt that the quality of a promising drama had fallen prey to the political outgoings in the background and was just annoyed to have invested so much time on something only to be let down in such a manner. I wouldn't have felt this bad had yys' character been given the amount of screen time due. He went from being one of the leads to being allocated less screen time than baro, a newbie (i have nothing against baro, just to clear things).

Nonetheless, I'm just happy to have found one more talented eye candy.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geeeeeez Guys Stop apologizing! LOL Seriously! LOL You were angry,You said something! It's Alright,Really Alright! Just Because The Show ended this way and It was CBers being angry at the Ending,Doesn't mean you are worse or less Mature than The other Certain fans. Had The Show ended in a different way,I can swear On someone's head,It would have been way worse than this.Maybe Even The Worst in the History of K-Drama. I can swear on that. Just Look at those same peoples' reactions during Episode 18 and 19! So Don't feel bad because Your Reaction was just a natural Reaction,People have after getting manipulated for so long and feel cheated or in a better way saying that,We all felt like We wasted our precious times.LOL
BTW Can We get an update in the Fan Project?How is it going on? Did you guys already sent the Edited pix?

I really hate that fans of YYS are being treated like thatIf the whole thing was reversed im sure fans of  JW would be treated like that as well, im  sure some of them threatened as well so i guess they should be labelled as such too right ?

I think many need to understand that we fans  are angry mostly because we did not see CB as an individual 
but he only had a first love plot and was used as a plot device so the  romance will not be as boring , and his fans were very disappointed, so i believe that all those hate comments (about the drama) are the writers fault and  we should not be insulted. Some do not understand the disappointment we have and insult us which literally its like giving fuel  to a burning fire. I really am questioning the freedom of speech and opinion, the writers created something for the public, its understandable that there will be people who like it or not and they should expect to be criticised.  
The only thing that should not happen are threatening comments otherwise i see nothing wrong with voicing out our disappointment. 
The only thing the writer can do now is learn from her mistake and never do the husband game again and stop trolling

BTW I just read That Park Bo Young from "WolfBoy" actually picked Yoo Yeon Seok as her ideal man over Song Joong Ki during the Promotional tour for that movie.
I APPROVE, I APPROVE. I'm secretly saving Joong Ki for My Chae Won Unni. LOL Seriously Eun Gi and Maru together with 9 kids is my dream. LOL

anoosha

said: BTW I just read That Park Bo Young from "WolfBoy" actually picked Yoo Yeon Seok as her ideal man between him and Song Joong Ki during the Promotion for that movie.

I APPROVE,I APPROVE.

I'm secretly saving Joong Ki for My Chae Won Unni. LOL Seriously Eun Gi and Maru Have to get together. LOL

anoosha said:

@star2010 said:

So, among YYS's new movies, i m looking for Secret Temptation the most, YYS as anti hero ( not a villain)  would be very interesting 

Is The Secret Temptation The movie about YYS character having an affair with a Married woman? Is it somehow Like or remake of "Unfaithful" Movie with Richard Gere?

If So, I hope His Character won't Die like Olivier Martinez's character did.

he has an affair with a married woman but that woman is his lover from the beginning. He sends her to a rich guys for whatever reason we dont know yet. So i dont think it s a remake of Unfaithful

It's supposed to be a remake of Woman of straw. But I'm kind of worried. The old movie did not do well because the plot was not strong enough.

Guest kdramafanfan

On that drama: I am not sure who exactly is on the PR Team of that drama but when they decided to engage in what I will term 'selective truth telling' it only stands to reason that every sentence that passes from such a source will in turn be selectively believed. In other words, a filter of sorts must be created by the consumer of such reports--be they articles, scenes, previews, or what not--and I think it quite predictable that a variety of outcomes may be reached given the level of "trolling" one witnessed from this team. I am not entirely sure what possessed their PR team to take things to such a degrees (in fact, I think it incredibly shortsighted) but one cannot but expect their to be a significant backlash from those who were "victim" to it.

It's a drama. Victim is too strong a word but it is the best I can give it right now. I suppose my point is I think it hardly surprising that people are venting their frustration at one of the few places they can. Nor do I think humor, be it parody or sarcasm, necessarily an inappropriate response as a form of criticism.

I hesitate to say this as I have no desire to participate in these so-called fan wars, but I feel like CB shippers are being unfairly characterized (to a certain extent) as "delusional" or what not. There are very real questions that were not resolved by the drama. I fail to see how asking these to addressed is "delusional". In fact, I think it quite the opposite. It is highly unlikely, they will be addressed but it cannot be surprised they are being asked.

That's not to say that all such frustration vented is appropriate, but I think it generally understandable given the circumstances.

On YYS: That being said it is perhaps not appropriate to continue such discussion on the actor threads and the forum rules must be respected.

And I think it's great that YYS is now being given a new level of exposure that he had not before experienced in his career. I also agree that, no matter what one's level of frustration, the fan must remember that their words and actions can reflect poorly on the actor, and we don't want to wander into the realm of the inappropriate.

msash said:

anoosha said:

@star2010 said:

So, among YYS's new movies, i m looking for Secret Temptation the most, YYS as anti hero ( not a villain)  would be very interesting 

Is The Secret Temptation The movie about YYS character having an affair with a Married woman? Is it somehow Like or remake of "Unfaithful" Movie with Richard Gere?

If So, I hope His Character won't Die like Olivier Martinez's character did.

he has an affair with a married woman but that woman is his lover from the beginning. He sends her to a rich guys

for whatever reason we dont know yet

. So i dont think it s a remake of Unfaithful

It's supposed to be a remake of Woman of straw. But I'm kind of worried. The old movie did not do well because the plot was not strong enough.

The fact that Im So Jung picks this movie gives me a lot of hope. Not only she is a good actress and her movies tend to do well at box office, but also she rejected a movies with Jang Dong Gun and choose this one. That tells a lot about this movie and its potential.

Also, her past partners are some of the most famous and talented ones in the industry: Gong Yoo, Hyun Bin, Kang Dong Won, Ryu Seung-ryong.... So if she agreed to work with Yeon Seok in this movie, that proves that she must see the good in his acting as well as the script.
I hope Yeon Seok will follow her past partners's paths

You see, the reason for my fear had nothing to do with the cast as the old movie had some amazing cast as well (Sean Connery). Hopefully they'll revamp the plot to make it exciting

@star2010

It's a French novel so it's harder to find it in English. Did you try searching it as woman of straw?

Yes I'm excited about the informant. I wonder what his role is in that movie. It's not yet disclosed.

Archived