Jung Woo 정우

the girl who!

Suh In Guk and Jung Woo In Reply 1997 and 1994

[News] Suh In Guk and Jung Woo In Reply 1997 and 1994

Since the height of popularity of Suh In Guuk last year, this year, Jung Woo seems to be close to hitting the acme. The two actors both starred in the "Reply" series, the fact that adds to the popularity of "Reply 1994."

Actor Jung Woo currently plays Sseureki in tvN drama "Reply 1994," an insensitive yet caring, ideal type of "first love oppa." This is another hight of popularity since Suh In Guk in "Reply 1997," who played single-minded romantic guy, Yoon Yoon Jae.

Source:  dkdrama

@the girl who! I would love to watch his new movie Baram..hope he gets popular with this series.. :-) :-) i cant imagine na jung with chilbong..supporting trash all the way :-)

if he dosent end up with na jung i m alwaz there..lol :-P :-P

Awww actor Lee Je Hoon ( You're the best Lee Soon Shin ) expressed his happiness in a recent interview for all the love towards Jung Woo and his character in Reply 1994 . He praised Jung Woo's acting and personality ... seems like Jung Woo was the most loved actor among YATBLSS cast :-) 
201310301621771863_5270b431345c1.jpg
Source: http://m.news.nate.com/view/20131030n29226

I feel like a proud mama reading this kind of posts xD 
Kim Su Ro Praises Fellow Actor Jung Woo as the Next Ha Jung Woo
Kim-Su-Ro-and-Jung-Woo-800x450.jpg

Kim Su Ro Praises Fellow Actor Jung Woo as the Next Ha Jung WooActor Kim Su Ro praised fellow actor Jung Woo, who is currently appearing in cable channel tvN drama “Reply 1994.”
Via his Twitter page on October 26, Kim Su Ro began by commenting on the drama, “Will Go Ara’s husband be Garbage (Jung Woo)? Will it be the baseball player? Or will it be a third person? I’m really curious.”
Kim Su Ro followed with praise for Jung Woo and “Reply 1994” by saying, “I’m really proud that Jung Woo is my hoobae. I wanted to ask who the groom would be when I was talking to him on the phone earlier. But I resisted. Thousands of times better than makjang dramas, ‘Reply1994!’ Many memories~ I thought I’d have forgotten as time passed~ I hope this drama receives a lot of love~”
Kim Su Ro kept up the praise to the end, with a final comment, “‘Reply 1994′s Jung Woo will be a great actor following Ha Jung Woo.”
The man that Kim Su Ro waxed lyrical about is none other than actor Jung Woo, who plays a brusque third year medical student from Gyeongsang-do.  After his best friend dies, his character Garbage takes care of his younger sister Na Jung (played by Go Ara), and has so far managed to leave female viewers swooning at his gentleness towards his not-real-sister.
Jung Woo recently appeared on the KBS 2TV drama “You’re The Best, Lee Soon Shin,” acting out a sweet romance with Son Tae Young.
On the fourth episode of “Reply 1994” broadcast on October 26, Garbage shrugged off Na Jung’s April Fools’ Day confession as a joke. It was also revealed that Go Ara’s husband’s name is Kim Jae Joon, leaving viewers curious as to how the story will unfold.
Source : Soompi News