Jung Woo 정우

the girl who!

Chingus ... I made the decision ... sicne we have Feb 13 to celebrate oppa's b-day again! I have the idea to create a photobook =P and sent it to his management 
Since some of your were so shy to show ur faces and all ... what do you think? if some of your agree ... let's go with the idea! ;))
You just need to send me a pic and a message for him! 

@erinaz- YOU ROCKKK!! BABE, YOU GAVE ME THE BESTEST GIFT EVER, AND ITS NOT EVEN MY BIRTHDAY!!! In fact it's Wuri Adorable Oppa-ya's birthday, and you give ME gifts? ME? I'm SOOOOOO touched! I was speechless for a long time and choked on my breath. I was like, "O_O That's oppa? THAT'S OPPA??? *choke*choke*choke* And later on *falls dead*. Looks like @reddy1 became speechless for the first time ever in the history of soompi *pats erinaz's back for a job done well*

heartoppaya said: @erinaz- YOU ROCKKK!! BABE, YOU GAVE ME THE BESTEST GIFT EVER, AND ITS NOT EVEN MY BIRTHDAY!!! In fact it's Wuri Adorable Oppa-ya's birthday, and you give ME gifts? ME? I'm SOOOOOO touched! I was speechless for a long time and choked on my breath. I was like, "O_O That's oppa? THAT'S OPPA??? *choke*choke*choke* And later on *falls dead*. Looks like @reddy1 became speechless for the first time ever in the history of soompi *pats erinaz's back for a job done well*

the girl who! said: Chingus ... I made the decision ... sicne we have Feb 13 to celebrate oppa's b-day again! I have the idea to create a photobook =P and sent it to his management 
Since some of your were so shy to show ur faces and all ... what do you think? if some of your agree ... let's go with the idea! ;))
You just need to send me a pic and a message for him! 

@the_girl_who- Cover my eyes? When there's so much to ogle at? Pfft. Also @erinaz, I forgot to say this, girl, I love you. As long as you keep me entertained, I'll love you. Lol. @everybody- This has been one Memorable Journey, learning to share the great love I feel for oppa with you guys. I don't have to tell this individually, but I LOVE YOU GUYS TO BITS! You guys are my rock! Thanks a million for including me to your family. I say this from the bottom of my heart. <3 <3 <3

heartoppaya said: @erinaz- YOU ROCKKK!! BABE, YOU GAVE ME THE BESTEST GIFT EVER, AND ITS NOT EVEN MY BIRTHDAY!!! In fact it's Wuri Adorable Oppa-ya's birthday, and you give ME gifts? ME? I'm SOOOOOO touched! I was speechless for a long time and choked on my breath. I was like, "O_O That's oppa? THAT'S OPPA??? *choke*choke*choke* And later on *falls dead*. Looks like @reddy1 became speechless for the first time ever in the history of soompi *pats erinaz's back for a job done well*

DCers reactions about our video! XD Thanks to blue for the translations ♥
Now I'm really about to cry! T_T

-Ah, I finished watching it. *tears (x21)* What is this? Right at my heart...
- Trash hyung will be touched. 
- It's seriously daebak. Sobbing. *tears (x32)*
- So warm-hearted.
- Wow.
- To int'l fans: I only know how to speak in Korean, but... "Thank You!"
- I'm crying in the middle of the night. *tears* Wow, wow, wow. So much effort put into it. *tears*
- Our Trash became an int'l star. *tears*
- They even know about Jung Woo hyung's 10 years of waiting. *tears* They even know the term Nareki. *tears* They must be lurking here. Int'l fans. Love them...
- Seriously, thank you.
- Wow, I'm so touched. *tears*
- "Nareki is love" Kekeke. How far has this phrase spread?
- "It's been ten years and I'm sorry we didn't know what a great actor you are. Thank you for showing the cute side of Trash." *tears*
- Daebak. You can see how much effort they put into it. Aigoo. I'm tearing up.
- I seriously want to recommend this 100 times over.
- This is seriously touching. I really hope Jung Woo sees this.
- Hul. It's global. Trash will cry. *tears*
- I feel like I'm going to tear up too. They know everything. The number '3' man, Nareki is love.
- I'm seriously tearing up. *tears* Nareki is worldwide. Even though they don't know the dialect, to see that int'l fans love AM1994 this much... it's seriously amazing.
- Wow, daebak. Touching. *tears*
- Trash hyung is going to cry. *tears*
- Daebak. For real.
- Hul. Int'l fans would not have been able to get the dialect jokes. Touching. *tears*
- Seriously, Trash hyung is going to cry. *tears*
- Trash hyung has to watch this video.
- *tears* Trash will be so touched. *tears* Nareki is so loved. *tears*
- So amazing. Wow.
- I got chills while watching it. Wow.. seriously touching.
- Damn. *tears*
- I really want to show it to Trash hyung. *tears x 100*
- Trash hyung has to watch this.
- So much love and effort put into it. *tears*
- Wow, I'm tearing up. If Trash watches it, he'll cry.
- I'm sobbing.
- Wow. I'm moved. Daebak. If I'm tearing up like this, I don't know what would happen when Trash watches it. It'll be a gift he'll never be able to forget.
- Hul. What the...
- Ah. Damn. I'm crying... *tears* So touching.
- I'm crying. Jung Woo will for sure sob uncontrollably. Kekeke. His 13 years of acting was all worth it. *tears*
- Wow. *tears*
- I'm going to watch it tomorrow.
- Why am I crying? Keke
- I've only watched half of it, but I turned it off because I started crying. *tears* Why am I crying? *tears* There are psychos all over the world. *tears*
- Don't delete it. I'm going to watch it tomorrow.
- Wow. Keke. Nareki fans... *tears*
- Wow.
- *tears*
- Seriously moved.
- Wow.
- Int'l fans are amazing. Kekeke
- Lunar calendar year. Kekeke. Someone please let them know.
- I'm crying.
- Please also post this on Jung Woo's gallery thread. It'd be nice if this gets delivered along with Jung Woo's birthday project.
- Touching. Seriously!
- So touching. *tears* It's making me cry. *tears*
- Psychos.... Worldwide...
- Wow.
- If Trash watches this, he'll cry. *tears* Touching.
- If even I'm choking up like this, Jung Woo will cry when he watches this. He's an int'l oppa now.
- Int'l fans made this? Touching. *tears*
- It's fascinating to see that int'l fans also call them Nareki.
- They know about the man of number 3. Amazing.
- Effin' touching. *tears*
- Hul.
- Daebak.
- This is effin' amazing.
- Wow, I'm tearing up. *tears*
- Seriously, if Trash hyung watches this, he's going to sob. Even we're touched like this.
- Hul.
- Wow.
- So touching. *tears*
- This... I'm moved.
- Wow, seriously daebak. If Trash hyung watches this, he'll cry. *tears* I'm crying. *tears*
- Int'l fans are awesome.
- Really touching. *tears*
- Their warm hearts can be felt.
- Chiljummas are always saying that int'l fans are all Ciders. Kekeke
- Ah, I've finished watching it. *tears* What is this...? This feel.
- Trash will be so moved.
- Seriously daebak. Sobbing. *tears*

Jung Woo oppa, wish you a Very Happy Birthday. May all your dreams come true just like you made our dreams come true. No matter the distance oppa, we'll all love you. We'll watch you shine bright like a star in the night sky and back you up by the sidelines. Saranghae, Oppa-ya. You'll always be Wuri Adorable Oppa-ya! <3 <3 <3