[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

O6UI87h.jpg

RATING HAPPY SUNDAY(SUPERMAN + 1N2D )  150614 

14.1%(2015.06.14 닐슨코리아 제공)

LAST WEEK 

12.7% (2015.06.07 닐슨코리아 제공)

=========================

2) MBC SUNDAY NIGHT (MASK KING - REAL MEN )

10.2%(2015.06.14 닐슨코리아 제공)

10.7%(2015.06.07 닐슨코리아 제공)

======================

3)

SBS GOOD SUNDAY (TAKE OF DAD + RM )

7.5%(2015.06.14 닐슨코리아 제공)

LAST WEEK 

7.6%(2015.06.07 닐슨코리아 제공)

• Like 2

1REQQip.jpg

SINGLE RATING SUPERMAN EPISODE 82 150614  ( + 0.5 % )

14.2%(2015.06.14 닐슨코리아 제공)

LAST WEEK

13.7% (2015.06.07 닐슨코리아 제공)

=========================

2)MBC MASK KING 

10.8%(2015.06.14 닐슨코리아 제공)

LAST WEEK 

11.3%(2015.06.07 닐슨코리아 제공)

====================

3) SBS TAKE OF DAD 

5.1%(2015.06.14 닐슨코리아 제공)

LAST WEEK 

5.7% (2015.06.07 닐슨코리아 제공)

==========================

===================================

OVERALL  SUNDAY PROGRAM 

1) KBS HAPPY SUNDAY  1N2D 15.5% (2015.06.14 닐슨코리아 제공)

2) KBS HAPPY SUNDAY  SUPERMAN 14.2% (2015.06.14 닐슨코리아 제공) 

3) KBS GAG CONCERT 13.0%

4) SBS RM 11%(2015.06.14 닐슨코리아 제공)

5) MBC REAL MEN 10.9%(2015.06.14 닐슨코리아 제공)

6) MBC MASK KING 10.8%(2015.06.14 닐슨코리아 제공)

7) SBS TAKE OF DAD 5.1%(2015.06.14 닐슨코리아 제공)

-------------------------

LAST WEEK 

OVERALL  SUNDAY PROGRAM 

1) KBS SUPERMAN  13.7% (2015.06.07 닐슨코리아 제공)

2) KBS 1N2D 13.2 % (2015.06.07 닐슨코리아 제공)

3) mbc real men s2 11.5% (2015.06.07 닐슨코리아 제공)

4) mbc mask king 11.3%(2015.06.07 닐슨코리아 제공)

5) sbs rm 10.7%(2015.06.07 닐슨코리아 제공)

6) sbs take of dad 5.7% (2015.06.07 닐슨코리아 제공)

Edited by kjmcth
  • Like 4

“Superman Returns” Man Se Bawls at the Thought That Song Il Gook Is Drowning

“Superman Returns” Man Se Bawls at the Thought That Song Il Gook Is Drowning

The youngest of the Song Triplets, Man Se, burst into tears when he saw his dad go into the water at a swimming pool.

On the June 14 broadcast of KBS’ “Superman Returns,” cameras followed actor Song Il Gook as he prepared for a triathlon with his triplet sons, Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se.

In order to demonstrate how to swim to his kids, Song Il Gook headed into the pool first. However, Man Se showed an unexpected reaction by stamping his feet and bawling. The youngest triplet seems to have thought his dad had drowned in the water.

In contrast to Man Se, who was in tears, Dae Han and Min Gook gave the viewers a good laugh by remaining calm and not being bothered.

After realizing that Man Se had burst into tears, Song Il Gook came back to him and said, “Dad’s here. I’ll teach you slowly,” explaining that he was only trying to show the triplets how to swim. With his dad’s explanation, Man Se asked, “You didn’t drown in the water? You were swimming?” and expressed his relief.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/14/superman-returns-man-se-bawls-at-the-thought-that-song-il-gook-is-drowning/

• Like 6

http://www.hancinema.net/superman-is-back-song-dae-han-cheers-on-as-song-il-gook-pulls-boat-83222.html

"Superman Is Back" Song Dae-han cheers on as Song Il-gook pulls boat 

photo602867.jpg

The eldest of the Song triplets Song Dae-han cheered for his father Song Il-gook in the boat he was being pulled in. KBS 2TV show "Superman Is Back" showed Song Il-gook at the triathlons with his triplets Dae-han, Min-gook and Man-se. Song Il-gook took Dae-han who likes water the most, first and joined the swimming competition. Dae-han whined at first but as soon as Song Il-gook started swimming, he stopped. Dae-han cheered on his father and counted 'one, two' as his father pulled the boat. Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr... Read more at: http://tr.im/3NLcX

• Like 7

Guest mingukiefan

mingukie was so cute by the pool!!! annd his scooter skills VERY impressive!  i was scared when daehan suddenly start crying in the water but thankfully he calmed down and had fun! :)

Edited by mingukiefan

It’s Dance Time for Chu Sarang on “Superman Returns”: “Yes” to Girls’ Generation, “No” to G-Dragon

It’s Dance Time for Chu Sarang on “Superman Returns”: “Yes” to Girls’ Generation, “No” to G-Dragon

On this week’s episode of “Superman Returns,” Chu Sung Hoon takes to DJing for Chu Sarang, who is all business with her dancing, as well as music preferences.

Before Chu Sung Hoon gets the chance to play any music, Chu Sarang yells, “GD!” but gets Girls’ Generation’s “Taxi,” instead, of which she approves.

The little dancer gets extra excited when Dad turns on the children’s song “Bbarabam,” the very one and only tune that got the Song triplets to get their grooves on previously on the show.

chu sarang dance

They are all just so adorable.

song triplets dance

Oddly enough, when Chu Sung Hoon transitions into “Crooked,” by G-Dragon, which he must have thought was something Chu Sarang would like, Sarang throws a fit and starts crying, wanting him to go back to the previous song.

And when Chu Sung Hoon gets into the heavy electronic music, Chu Sarang isn’t pleased, and decides to leave this club.

Watch the full clip here:

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/14/its-dance-time-for-chu-sarang-on-superman-returns-yes-to-girls-generation-no-to-g-dragon/

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 2

Guest vvpal

All this product placement is getting on my nerves. They insert MinuteMaid juice and the tuna (including recipe) everywhere!  At this rate, it will become another The Producers, lose the "reality" and wholesome characteristics, and become a giant infomercial!

Guest mingukiefan

does anyone know where to find the behind the scene additional video? i keep seeing gif being made from it but i can't find videos thanks :)

Aigo, did anyone notice the part where the triplets all were clinging to their dad in the swimming pool? Manse was put onto appa's back and Daehanie put his hand on Manse's back to steady him. Aigo, what a great reliable caring hyung. :) What I like about Daehanie is his understated small deeds. He's the most quiet of the triplets but he shows all these small actions towards his appa and his siblings that separate him from the rest. 

Edited by shuurin
  • Like 8

Aigo, did anyone notice the part where the triplets all were clinging to their dad in the swimming pool? Manse was put onto appa's back and Daehanie put his hand on Manse's back to steady him. Aigo, what a great reliable caring hyung. :) What I like about Daehanie is his understated small deeds. He's the most quiet of the triplets but he shows all these small actions towards his appa and his siblings that separate him from the rest. 

Hi, I am new here...great that someone notices that little gesture shown by Daehanie, he is always caring and reliable.

QWjahL3.gif

• Like 10

More Mingukie big-boy talk when he was looking for Daehan to give him the candy: "Noona, Daehanie eodikasseoyo?" The grocery store ahjumma wasn't a one-off.  He didn't even hesitate, he's comfortable talking to people now! Bet that girl's heart melted, specially being addressed as noona and not ahjumma! Hahahaha!

• Like 9

does anyone know where to find the behind the scene additional video? i keep seeing gif being made from it but i can't find videos thanks :)

I found the Triplets X-file video clip at Chinese tudou website, herewith the download link for the video of approximately 16 minutes:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8_ICXposizhTVJUck5MVFhDS2s/view?usp=sharing

fOiaJjB.gif

Enjoy!!!

• Like 8