[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

nrlfan4ever said: In some of the images @phetbeo uploads, you can see some similarities among the triplets in some angles. In the images where Minguk was eating fishcake, you can see his resemblance to Daehan. In another, you can see similarities with Manse. However, they have quite distinct features, if you look at them individually, but as they grow before our very eyes, you can see how Minguk is getting to look more like his appa.

Even if Minguk is a big eater, he does not look rotund. He's definitely heavier than Daehan and he's stronger than Daehan and Manse but he's as active as them. I think they will be enjoying more taekwondo sessions, if the first visit was anything to go by. I am a fan of the triplets and it is evident that Minguk has a very good memory and he's able to pronounce words better. He clearly pronounced taekwondo and he was the only one to say his dad's full name. And identifying those dinosaurs...simply w-o-w and they are just turning three in a few days (western age). I wonder how they are going to celebrate their birthday. 

‘The Return of Superman’ Triplet, shocking meeting with the head of pig

‘The Triplet’ Dae-Han, Min-Guk, and Man-Se had the first meeting with the head of pig.
At the 68th episode of KBS 2TV ‘Happy Sunday- The Return of Superman’, there will be ‘The Sound of Spring’. Song Il-Guk went conventional market, and met the head of pig, the mascot of the market.
The triplet were fascinated by the charm of conventional market, full of various things. The triplet kept asking about goods to their father.
This day the triplet faced unexpected thing in the middle of market. They got into the street of pork store, with many heads of pig, closing eye with calm(?) face. The triplet met the head of pig for the first time in their life. How did they reacted, people are curious about it.
Meanwhile KBS 2TV ‘The Return of Superman’ will be aired on 8th 4:50 p.m. [Photo=KBS 2TV ‘Happy Sunday –The Return of Superman]

episode 68 150308 kbs2tv

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2iyrzk_%EC%8A%88%ED%8D%BC%EB%A7%A8%EC%9D%B4-%EB%8F%8C%EC%95%84%EC%99%94%EB%8B%A4-e68-150308_tv

torrent
1)

E68.150308.HDTV.XviD-WITH

2)
http://www.torrentred.com/TV_Variety/71058

3)

E68.150308.HDTV.H264.720p-WITH

============================
class="branded-page-module-title"

The Return of Superman | 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 - Ep.65 (2015.03.08)

Guest leix_

I saw some parts from today's episode.

UTW had tears again. lol He's such a daughter-pabbo. But I like him for that.

Minguk's acting skills again. :P When Daehan was able to push him, he collapsed slowly. Haha!
I think Minguk could have won that if he Daehan didn't tell him not to. Because Minguk always gives in for Daehan. That's just the way he is. Daehan cared for him after and that was very nice.
But the big winner is Manse getting to do it with a noona.

Sarang & Manse fated to love each other.... LOLX!!! they miss each other badly.... Also Ike each other alot! Lolx!!! So cute of them....

Seojunie love his hyung alot! When He saw his hyung no more meat. He asked his dad to give his hyung 1 more.... LOLX!!!

Ji On really so cute!!! Cha Tae Hyun's daughters are cute too! Love the young one...

Daehanie know the chair He sit belong to Mingukie, He want to give up to Mingukie... LOLX! I Think the triplets areally damn cute!!! They really love each other.... Daehanie love his dad so much. When He saw his dad fall down...Daehanie rushed to him....LOLX!!!

Cant Wait for nx wk episode!!!! Five kids reunion!!!! Daebak!!!

Guest leix_

starfire182921 said: as always only my daehanie cared for sik appa! gosh the triplets grown up so fast! this episode at least my daehanie has more screen time! he's so handsome with the selfie stick haha :x :x

leix_ said: I saw some parts from today's episode.

UTW had tears again. lol He's such a daughter-pabbo. But I like him for that.

Minguk's acting skills again. :P When Daehan was able to push him, he collapsed slowly. Haha!
I think Minguk could have won that if he Daehan didn't tell him not to. Because Minguk always gives in for Daehan. That's just the way he is. Daehan cared for him after and that was very nice.
But the big winner is Manse getting to do it with a noona.

• Like 1

Guest blixen

hui_02 said: Sarang & Manse fated to love each other.... LOLX!!! they miss each other badly.... Also Ike each other alot! Lolx!!! So cute of them.... Seojunie love his hyung alot! When He saw his hyung no more meat. He asked his dad to give his hyung 1 more.... LOLX!!! Ji On really so cute!!! Cha Tae Hyun's daughters are cute too! Love the young one... Daehanie know the chair He sit belong to Mingukie, He want to give up to Mingukie... LOLX! I Think the triplets areally damn cute!!! They really love each other.... Daehanie love his dad so much. When He saw his dad fall down...Daehanie rushed to him....LOLX!!! Cant Wait for nx wk episode!!!! Five kids reunion!!!! Daebak!!!

Translation by Daehan Minguk Manse Vietfans from part of the RoS:

"At Sarang's house:

Manse and Yuto, whom do you like? Manse.

Mom and Manse, whom do you like? Manse. 

Dad and Manse, whom do you like? Manse.

You like Manse that much? Uhm...

Yah, Manse-all-kill section!"

Manse ah,  it's totally worth to be in love with Sarang.  Sarang is your heaven sent true love!

• Like 1

Guest Spring Andrew

Omg.. Daehan so carin to his dad and brothers..So handsome too

Manse omg..- askin to be partnered with Noona.. oh he be lady Killer..

Minguk falling down actin.. so funny n cute

~

Chayaehyun and kids i had high expectation but i enjoyed Jion n dad scenes more..

That scene where she started cryin cuz her was sleepin n she thought he was sick.. awwwwww

.. Maybe when Jion can talk cuz now they all seemed disconnected

-

Didnt pay much attention to sarang and Twins in between but after Haru left ' i started watchin them too... n they seemed to be more fun. now.. esp since the twins are startin to talk they are just so cute.. n Sarang speakin more Korean n being so close with her dad.....wow now M startin to love them again..

Superman is so fun Again

NLKjXmW.jpg
RATING HAPPY SUNDAY (SUPERMAN + 1N2D)

14.1%
(2015.03.08 닐슨코리아 제공)
* only happy sunday decline -0.6%

last week

14.7% (2015.03.01 닐슨코리아 제공)

======================

sbs good sunday (KPOPSTAR + RM )

11.6%(2015.03.08 닐슨코리아 제공)

last week
11.1%(2015.03.01 닐슨코리아 제공)

==============

MBC sunday night  (ANIMAL + REAL MEN)
9.3%(2015.03.08 닐슨코리아 제공)

last week
8.4%(2015.03.01 닐슨코리아 제공)

SINGLE RATING SUPERMAN EPISODE 68  8 MARCH 2015

87y65fI.jpg

17.1%(2015.03.08 닐슨코리아 제공

*36 WEEK consecutive no.1

============
last week

16.6% (2015.03.01 닐슨코리아 제공)

17.6%(2015.02.22 닐슨코리아 제공)

==============

2) sbs kpopstar

12.6%(2015.03 .08 닐슨코리아 제공)

last week
12.1% (2015.03 .01 닐슨코리아 제공)

=============
mbc animal
3.0%(2015.03.08 닐슨코리아 제공)

last week
3.4% (2015.03.01 닐슨코리아 제공)

class="content-title"Uhm Ji On Bawls When Daddy Uhm Tae Woong Falls Asleep in a Rerun of “Superman Returns” uhm-ji-on-uhm-tae-woong.jpg

On the March 8 broadcast of KBS 2TV’s “Superman Returns,” Uhm Tae Woong and daughter Uhm Ji On spend some time kicking back and watching television after their play date with actor Chae Tae Hyun’s two daughters.

While watching a rerun of “Superman Returns,” Uhm Ji On suddenly bursts into tears when she sees her dad fall asleep on the television.

Uhm Tae Woong is puzzled and tries to appease Ji On, “That’s weird. Why is she doing that. Dad is awake. Dad was just sleeping for a moment. Dad won’t sleep anymore.”

Uhm Ji On soon brightens up and smiles as if nothing had ever happened, while Uhm Tae Woong wipes away the tears that formed in his eyes.

superman returns

In the corresponding interview, Uhm Tae Woong’s wife Yoon Hye Jin says, “[Ji On] watches the other scenes fine, but when a sleeping scene comes out she cries. I think she’s thinking, ‘Is something wrong with dad? Is he sick?’”

Uhm Tae Woong similarly said, “I think she does it out of worry and concern for [me]. That she might already be having such thoughts is at once remarkable and darling to me.”

• Like 1