[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

class="content-title"Twins Lee Seo Un and Lee Seo Jun Experience Rice Flour for the First Time on “The Return of Superman”

Twins Lee Seo Un and Lee Seo Jun made their first tteokguk for KBS 2TV’s “Happy Sunday – The Return of Superman.”

In the episode, Lee Hwi Jae and his twin sons embraced the holiday spirit, making tteokguk along with other traditional Lunar New Year foods. In what was a first for both the 22 month old boys and their father as well, the three traveled to a rice cake market where they attempted to make the rice cakes used in making tteokguk, a traditional Korean rice cake soup eaten during the Lunar New Year.

While everyone gave it their best efforts, things were bound to get messy with the twins, whose curiosity about everything once again caused trouble. That curiosity was sparked this time when the twins, eyes sparkling in wonder, saw rice flour for the first time.

As if the rice flour had put him in a trance, Seo Un remained transfixed, unable to look away from the white powder. Seo Jun, meanwhile, became addicted to the flour’s soft texture, unable to take his hands out of it. Unable to control his curiosity, he then brought his hands to his mouth to get a taste.

The twins, whose eyes were bigger than their stomachs, ended up eating ingredients more than they actually made rice cakes. “Our kids aren’t starving, I promise,” an embarrassed Lee Hwi Jae said.

To see the twins experience rice flour and rice cake making, check out the 66th episode of “The Return of Superman,” scheduled to air  February 22 at 4:50 p.m. on KBS 2TV.

class="content-title"Uhm Jung Hwa Is a Doting Aunt for Uhm Ji On on “Superman Returns”

Uhm Jung Hwa receives a cute Lunar New Year present from her niece Uhm Ji On on “Superman Returns.”

The 66th episode of the popular show will air on February 22 and will focus on the dads and children doing something for the first time together.

Since Uhm Ji On’s first appearance on the show, viewers have been commenting on her resembling her famous aunt. Many have been wondering when the singer/actress will make an appearance on the show.

Her first appearance will be through a video call. Uhm Tae Woong calls his sister so that they can send her their Lunar New Year’s greetings. Since Uhm Jung Hwa is known for her sexy image, people have been curious about how she is in front of her niece.

Surprisingly or unsurprisingly, she becomes full of aegyo and love when talking to her niece. Uhm Jung Hwa smiles brightly and says, “Ji On. Auntie.” Unfortunately, Uhm Ji On is not interested. Thus her aunt resorts to being cute in an effort to get her niece’s attention. She doesn’t give up and continues to call her name. Finally, Uhm Ji On smiles and gives her aunt a present.

The surprise present was a toy made out of corn. Uhm Jung Hwa was very pleased to receive a present after working hard for her niece’s attention and smiled happily.

Netizens who have heard about the upcoming episode have commented, “Uh Jung Hwa has this side to her? I’m curious about her aegyo,” “Ji On is playing hard to get with her aunt,” “Please appear on the show in person next time. I will be waiting” and more.

Are you excited to see Uhm Jung Hwa on the show?

================

class="content-title"Song Triplets Go on Their First Camping Trip in “Superman Returns” Preview Stills

On the upcoming February 22 episode of “Superman Returns,” actor Song Il Gook fulfills his longtime fantasy of taking his triplets, Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se, on a camping trip.

Song Il Gook expresses his confidence in pulling off the ambitious undertaking, “I am really good at putting up tents. I was a boy scout. 10 minutes is all I need!”

He continues, “I imagine building a bonfire and roasting marshmallows.”

In the preview stills, the triplets can be seen in front of a big, sturdy-looking tent, all bundled up in adorable matching camping gear, complete with bunny ears.

However, in the last still, the camping site and tent is completely empty, raising curiosity over what might have happened.

Are you looking forward to the triplets’ first-ever camping trip?

===============

class="content-title"How Are Previous Cast Members of “Superman Returns” Doing Now?