[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest itybittykitty

rjuliet said: @ittybittykitty ur the cutest *smooch smooch ala kim tan :D ...and ur gif of baby boy in good day ep 19 is to die for, that man is too adorable for words...lee min hot :D ...

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aah just bk.. had a tough day.. as in i watched a movie at the theaters today... which is probablythe worst movie in the past 2or3yrs... what love for a certain handsome guy can make you do....

so no sign of PSH agn.... i would give anythingto know her schedule now... ok she needs her privacy.. i know... but common like you all say... if tey r in a rrelationshipand are able to hide it thn its bcoz of her.. she is able to sneak out so well.. by god!! so for our poor MinShin hearts' sanity... i wanna know.. so i can confirmthay my delulu land is the REAL thing!!! =))

oh btw lemme try console all the preorder gutter fallen souls... imagine those fans who preordered and would recieve their own fanmade videos... usually its something to be proud of.. but in this case i am sure all they will be nothing less than distraught! :(

Guest pattituazon

Hey, y'all! <3 Not done backreading yet... but for those who have been asking, here ya go. :)

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/617250/29/could-it-be-i-like-you-leeminho-parkshinhye-romance-minshin-heirs Updated.

:) Sorry to keep you waiting!

Archived