[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Yaaa, Eggheads of SBS, get your acts together and deliver your promised on the darn BTS or else you'll get the Revenge of the Ahjumma's >:) >:) >:) Remember we don't settle for middle ground :o) :o) >:)

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hohurm said: As i recall the YAB bts when first released was also dissapointing. Then after the show was aired in Japan another set of bts was released which pleased many fans. I dont know how it really works after the airing in Japan. Does the Japanese team dictate the bts or it's part of sbs plan

RiaN

said: Anyeonghaseyo chinguuuuu!!! Finally, got my account, after many trial n fails, pls welcome me on this ship, bow to the seniors in this forum @stucked @giselle_tw @pluie @faidaris @yoyoo @ravairie , had so much fun reading all your thought

:)

Calling our doctor@mi7chimes, I need your medical advise, after delulu with that weird, funny Easter Egg name and closet kiss, why is now Shin hye's Revival song of Standing Egg is joining in my delulu? :P:P :\"> Otoke, otoke, I don't want to end up in Dr. Zues Green Eggs and Ham plate :(( :(( :(( I want stay in this ship, palli, palli cure me =)) =)) =))

Guest lightforyou

this was posted by @yoyoo i guess :-/ where are youuuuu chinguuuuee :(( we miss you and since new ones joined us i wanted to re-post so that they can see it :Pphoto 1505417_1399833636930326_283425146_n_zpsa7691d1a.jpg if it's not clear i can tell you that park shin hye was on the three photos and lee min ho was serching for her but in the fourth she was gone throught the crowd and she didn't see him and i guess he didn't call her so in the fourth he seemed down ;))

Guest branwen

You know, if SBS just didn't give this to us at the ending of Ep.20, I wouldn't be so upset.

tumblr_mxxpy4n8pm1siqvhio1_500.gif
credit to the-inheritors.tumblr.com

But since they gave us a sneak peek to the cuteness of these two, I was so waiting for that BTS. They look so happy, and cute, and so adorable together. Now I'm just so sad, and angry, and disappointed.

tumblr_m4wq14toy91rqfhi2o1_400.gif
credit to gifs for the masses

Need to de-stress. Ja ne.

I just knew something from my friend who ships a drama couple. (This couple is not related  to Minshin, so don’t worry..hehe) 

Some news from insider said this couple is dating after their drama. The guy is really into the girl but the girl wants to take it slow, so nothing officially released from them. They didn’t promote their drama together too. Only did interview for the drama BTS and other interviews by the TV channel which airs their drama. Also reject interview for DVD and opt for only interview on paper. A lot of avoiding actually since the girl wants to keep it low. Sorry can’t write in detail coz already promised to this friend of mine.

What I’m trying to say is.. is this the possible reason for Minshin’s DVD case too? 
Let’s see more how it goes. :x

lunamaisara

said:

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"I just knew something from my friend who ships a drama couple. (This couple is not related  to Minshin, so don’t worry..hehe)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Some news from insider said this couple is dating after their drama. The guy is really into the girl but the girl wants to take it slow, so nothing officially released from them. They didn’t promote their drama together too. Only did interview for the drama BTS and other interviews by the TV channel which airs their drama. Also reject interview for DVD and opt for only interview on paper. A lot of avoiding actually since the girl wants to keep it low. Sorry can’t write in detail coz already promised to this friend of mine.What I’m trying to say is.. is this the possible reason for Minshin’s DVD case too..kekeke id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Let’s see more how it goes. :x

Guest RiaN1430293447

@pluie yeah, I miss @yoyoo detective things too :(, seems that she was dissappointed with @ssinz miu miu costum things,

Well anyway, to me the reason why SBS release less BTS on the DVD is more like business things, I believe we'll have to wait till the series aired in Japan

I don't think SBS keep the NGs or BTS for our minshin sake

Well it's just my 2 cent

pluie said:

lunamaisara

said:

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"I just knew something from my friend who ships a drama couple. (This couple is not related  to Minshin, so don’t worry..hehe)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Some news from insider said this couple is dating after their drama. The guy is really into the girl but the girl wants to take it slow, so nothing officially released from them. They didn’t promote their drama together too. Only did interview for the drama BTS and other interviews by the TV channel which airs their drama. Also reject interview for DVD and opt for only interview on paper. A lot of avoiding actually since the girl wants to keep it low. Sorry can’t write in detail coz already promised to this friend of mine.What I’m trying to say is.. is this the possible reason for Minshin’s DVD case too..kekeke id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Let’s see more how it goes. :x

Archived