[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

U r right @SantyH, I remember seeing the red & white bicycle on stage at his Jan 18 concert. I thot it's just a random stage prop. Great detective work @SantyH

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

eka5566 said: nizzav said: nizzav said: madewell said: OH, NO. NO. NO! NO! Jokwon dancing gif. :)) Let's pretend I didn't see anything...
Anyway....
I just watched Minho and Shinhye's old interview from Etude House days. Minho was asked if he and Shinhye would get a chance to work together for the drama/movie, what character would he like to play. He said he would like to play Shinhye's step-sibling. It reminds me of Shinhye's old drama Tree of Heaven. Did Minho watch it? He debuted as an actor in 2006. Shinhye's old dramas were always heartbreaking. That's probably another reason why the writer of Heirs chose Shinhye to play Cha Eunsang. She was excellent at crying. I bet Minho loved watching Shinhye cry 'cause she looked beautiful when she cried.
My favorite scene from Heirs. I like how Tan wiped off the tears from Eunsang's face. At Minho's concert, Shinhye's cry scenes always appeared on the screen.
cr: myleisuretime@tumblr.com

Guest lilyrose81

The thing about this two people is that, THEY HAVE A LOT IN COMMON. I don't want to say that they have already been together for so long or whatever because I don't think so, but those things from the past are coincidences that are very heart-fluttering. It flatters me on how they have too much in common. Liking the same things, having the same hobby, etc. I can't help to think that they're SO PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER SO THEY SHOULD BE TOGETHER OKAY. But if not then it's okay hahah

@hotbb   i thought about that also but too many SH's thing that night at the stage.So why not?right?..infact we have a lot of article that might helps us also.Thank you for all of the team work,its helps me alot,sooo muchhhh.....might its helps us...coz I BELIEVE guys....Lets BELIEVE :)>-

Guest lightforyou

Good morning everyone! :-h breath in.....breath out........breath in.......did I just read tan+driver bts OMG! I'm going crazy right now?! ~X( are you kidding me! YA! I'm snapping sbs who do you think you are? You you CRAZY DEMONIAC STINGY SELFISH COMPANY I waaaaaaannnnnnt mmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyy BBBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSS :(( even thought I can't buy it but I know that the fans will share it on YouTube and as far as I remember when I watched secret garden the bts were AWSOME they released the DVD full of ngs and I enjoyed it very much on YouTube there were even a commentary with both of the OTP they even made a special episode and secret garden was a big LIKE VERY BIG HIT nationally and internationally but sbs was very VERY CLEMENT AND GENEROUS WITH THE BTS I also remember it was the same with you are beautiful so THE HEIRS IS THE SAME it's just toooooooo fishy if it was for the money companies like sbs work with this motto hit the iron when it still hot so I think that sbs will sell her DVDs in one go while the drama is still popular because the more time goes by the fans tends to care less about the bts which means less fans will buy and less profit for sbs especially after what just happened it's completely a loss for you SBS! so it's not a matter of money anymore maybe both companies of minshin are making pressure on sbs because it doesn't make any sense what sbs is trying to do?! :-/ anyway what I understand from my analyze is that I DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING?! It's A MESS ~X(

@santyh I don't get you, what's up with the white shirt and red shoes??? And LMH did use bicycle and bench as props in his previous concert, though I hope it imply MS stuff!! http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/33516/20130705/lee-min-ho-concert-malaysia.htm http://loveghs.wordpress.com/2013/05/27/news-lee-min-ho-turns-into-a-rock-star-for-fans/ http://www.wljack.com/2013/07/coverage-lee-min-ho-global-tour-in.html

Guest branwen

@lightforyou
Wahaha. I can't help laughing. This DVD thing is making us bipolar. I mean, I'm also angry that they're being so stingy and greedy with the BTS, but when I think about how it could be a way to protect the relationship of LMH and PSH, I calm down a bit. It's like that "almost kissing closet scene." I was so disappointed that it didn't happen, but it was also so sweet and funny because it didn't happen.

A, what the heck? The only way to get those BTS is when The Heirs starts airing in Japan. SBS would have to turn over the contents to them. Japan is pretty easy on the BTS, well unless SBS will have a hand on it again. I wonder when will it air in Japan.

@hye14 in purpose or not but the link that you've send answering my another theory :D B-) their asian tour perhaps we'll dig more about it.sorry my brain's just working too hard for uri OTP LOL :x

I really really wish it's to protect our OTP. That's one of the reasons why we wanted to see the BTS, to analyze whether there is something going on between them. Now thanks to sbs, we cannot analyze much and IF there's nothing going on between the OTP we'll forever be delusional..oh my feels

Guest lightforyou

LET'S FORGET ABOUT SBS AND ENJOY THIS:
:x photo 1028587295_611082b1_zps7a891ee0.gif

i just love his smile when he held her hand like he is shy but happy and she is completly shy because she cover her mouth with her hand and i know it because i also do it when i'm shy i laugh and cover my mouth with my hand ;))

Guest lightforyou

can i just say how much i LOVE THIS: :x photo tumblr_my11tgP1ps1qzoptco2_250_zpscec420b7.gif

at first i thought it was a short hug but when i saw it on gif i was really happppyyyy soooo cuuute and it was a loooong hug
edit:did you see the people around them they were all :-j even from the other side I COULD COUNT LIKE 12 PEOPLE but kim woo bin is soooo funny he was like "THIS AGAIN! they didn't get enough of each other on the set they are even acting lovey dovey in the party; aishhh" "turn around to continue eating"LOL he was the only one who turned around to eat and wasn't too much into them i really really like him he is sooo cool and funny and WEIRD LOL

please SBS.....DONT MAKE ME SUFFER...... :((

we know how we really want minshin bts than other bts :-/

How generous minshin shipper to buy your dvd but you make us dissapointed in the end like THE HEIRS SPECIAL CHRISTMAST EDITION >:P

That make me no doubt about them,There something going on between them and sbs know it very well

SHOULD WE ASK KIM EUN SEOK NOONA TO FIND THE ANSWER (:|

btw I Just update my little ff https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/633237/26 3njoy it :D

As i recall the YAB bts when first released was also dissapointing. Then after the show was aired in Japan another set of bts was released which pleased many fans. I dont know how it really works after the airing in Japan. Does the Japanese team dictate the bts or it's part of sbs plan

@mi7chimes good to know we have a resident doctor in our ship... Are you feasting on @itybittykitty funny Gifs ? :P:P ... As they said... Laughter is the best medicine :)>- :)>- :-h :-h

Guest lightforyou

this was bts right? BUT THEN WHY DIDN'T ANYBODY COMMENT ON THIS IT's JUST AWSOME photo tumblr_muqp39I2Xy1qzoptco2_1280_zps188831d9.jpg THIS IS WHAT I THINK HAPPENED THERE: like most of us wached bts of films and korean dramas we all know that the director say cut and the actors stay in their positions to re-shoot the scene so even if they are in an embarassing situation like they are hugging they stay still because the changing of ligts and other stuff won't take long so what i conclude is that lmh and psh stayed in the same position and he kept staring at her while her eyes were open you can see that they aren't talking because her eyes tried to look somewhere else and she felt the tension from his eyes so for me it was just a SILENT and AWKWARD MOMENT FOR THEM AND of course it wasn't acting because her eyes were wide open while in the drama they are supposed to be closed :x
EDIT: i forgot to say kyaaaaaaaaaa! I'm spaziiiiing here
<:-P

Archived