[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mi7chimes thank you for posting this picture
ibu15MDubDWPqa.jpg

many of my friends say even they didn't know lmh and psh and they don't have any idea about kpop (maybe they know because they have to deal with me everyday) but specifically the heirs. they always say "they do look alike"! and even my mom said that they do look alike!! 
what is happening?!?! @-) b-( :-S
large.gif

and now i saw the picture! they really DO LOOK ALIKE!!!
large.gif

Guest myleisuretime

@thao_2512 It's been a pretty long time since we talked on Tumblr. I've been busy with my life. I have a life and I still miss Heirs. I never thought I would enjoy the interaction between Shin Hye and Min Ho on and off screen. LOL, you know me well. Seeing Min Ho on the skateboard made me watch Heirs until the end. Surprisingly, I still miss Heirs. I don't know what to do without Tan and Eun Sang. *sighs* Don't you think it would be different and very original if the screenwriter decided to let a nice and rich teenager like Tan enjoy skateboarding (in Korea too?) everyday than any high school dramas, eh? Oh, hey...Shin Hye is the kind of girl who gets along with people. Did you see that she tried to talk to an American actor in BTS clip? He looked happy and shy, lol. Min Ho is a couple of years younger than me, so I don't mind being his friend just as long as we don't date. LOL! He's hot and he LOVES skateboarding. I fall for any guys who love skateboarding as much as I do. XD Ok. What do you want from me? HAHA. I bet you still want me to make gifs, right?! Alright, let's talk on Tumblr or other websites :)

Sorry MinShin shippers, Minoz and Starlight Angels about that! Ok, back to MinShin topic....ooooh, Min Ho is handsome in casual clothes. Definitely his style. Seeing him in red pants makes me happy...and I think it would be great if he chose to wear VANS or converse shoes instead....

In Heirs episode 5, Tan wore casual clothes and Vans shoes.

1560732_711386285567943_360824317_n.jpg

Just wanted to repost a picture of gorgeous Min Ho~

75eb5457gw1ectbkq4w71j20c20h2gne.jpg

WARNING! 

75eb5457gw1ectbkq4w71j20c20h2gne.jpg75eb5457gw1ectbkq4w71j20c20h2gne.jpg75eb5457gw1ectbkq4w71j20c20h2gne.jpg75eb5457gw1ectbkq4w71j20c20h2gne.jpg75eb5457gw1ectbkq4w71j20c20h2gne.jpg75eb5457gw1ectbkq4w71j20c20h2gne.jpg75eb5457gw1ectbkq4w71j20c20h2gne.jpg

It doesn't hurt to stare at his picture....
tumblr_lksfw3qZ6P1qbx95go1_500.gif

AAhhhhh ... so handsome !!! So natural looking ... I really like candid photo because there we can see a raw natural act of a person ... 
3lgg.jpg

Oh, and I read in Mino thread that actually he filming for Cellphone CF not Baskin Robbins ice cream :) That is why he was holding a phone. 
But, we'll see for the actual formal news/info about it. 

Guest chacha29

I'm happy coz we have LMH and PSH old fan in this thread coz i knew almost of us are new in shipping or in both LMH and PSH. One again. This thread is Daebak :x :-*

Guest tropicalgirl

Sorry OOT for a sec
 @thao_2512 Apparently i missed your signature, so you're the one who make FBND tumblr too? Well then double thank you to you, i like both of your tumblr especially for FBND tumblr ;;) 

I think i'm not qualified enough for being a minoz and starlight angel, it need a lot of dedication and i have energy only for this  thread. But one thing for sure i really like and care our OTP. To support what @faidaris said, my opinion is being Minshin shipper for me means that i can get the best of both worlds because i can admire and support not only one but two great actor so i will not take any side, my side is Minshin side :DI'm still hoping that this thread could be a place where two of our OTP fanbase to meet and sharing peacefully. We love the same actors (LMH and PSH) so why we couldn't love them together side by side despite the differences.
Sorry for my bad english and i'm not intend to preach anyone, i just want to share my thought  :)

I agree with you, my dear @tropicalgirl . Even if some initially prefer one against the other, you can ALWAYS nurture the feelings by showing examples or sharing insightful opinions etc. People can change, you know? :) I know I can, with the right ways I can even be asked and convinced to try out bungee jumping that I am soooo scared to death! 
ollie_bungy_anim_copyright2009wh_ega.gifCr to uploader
tumblr_m6x2c1kPNX1ql5yr7o1_400.gifCr to meangirlgifs.tumblr.com
Just to lighten up a bit :) 
Have a GREAT day everyone! >:D<

Guest comelcoke

you guys daebak.. always making me do back reading everyday morning and night. perghhh... its really hard to hold myself for not login here. IT WAS SO HARD. really. but everytime i'm login always making me do back reading like almost 10-15 pages. and always left behind to re-catch every news or posts here. daebak really daebak. and thanks to @patti and @noona for updating your fanfic. as my main hobby was reading something. so i just love to read your story there. even thou i'm doing my daily routine like ironing cloth, i need to open my laptop in front of me while doing the ironing job. ITS REALLY HARD BEING A SHIPPER. but there is no turning back because deep inside my heart both of our uri OTP were really in love and in real relationship. i believe in my heart that both of them are already be together. okay thats it for now. need to be silent reader again. bye.. :-h
and where did PSH going?? MIA ?? WHY?? WHERE TO?? WHAT SHE IS DOING NOW?? :-?

Hi everyone ;;)

Methink psh cd b busy w prep on what to say when she returns to Korea, especially when media/everybody asks hey what's up w her presence all over lmh's fm/concert/public declaration??? Q a daunting task for her, dun u think, especially when she said long before tt she wd not date openly...

Cheer up folks, there's always a rainbow after the rain. Blessings

:x

Since I really miss uri baby girl today I decided to YouTube her in her most gorgeous appearance and persona in my opinion... And here's some of her footage all dollied up looking so beautiful and gorgeous and just dae to the bak! :x

Cr to uploader
I love her in all black. It really brings out her skin and aura more.

Cr to uploader
I love her in here because she's looking so confident and sexy and a bit tanned too. Or was that just make-up?
Okay that's all for me now! Lunch's over. Gotta go! See you all in a bit :)

Guest rjuliet

yup yup i love rain then sunshine and voila we got rainbow as a gift from above :x ... baby boy looks gorgeous and not sad like before, so...perhaps, do we know the answer? ;)

Archived