[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

@mi7chimes Yo cici ... What's up with you and nick naming us hahahaha

@stucky wakey wakey where ever you are .... ;))

eh??? simple! i don't liky having to type "whole" names out when we are rolling on the floor together!! =)) =)) So u r gissy! who else want nicknames?? =))

PS: whats cici? o_O

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rjuliet

as a fan of edward cullen yes i agree with ur gif @IsabelinaD ...in fact i love all ur gifs showing the adorkable kim tan.. NO WAY? seriously? WOW, how many! My LMH is so popular, even more than few years ago
tumblr_mwjeme7FhE1siqvhio3_250.gif
cr: tagged

Guest chloe_addict

miwasj said:

Interesting...that LMH changed his number. But why??? 

Remember the snapshot at the SBS awards of the girl who plays "Rachel" (sorry, don't know the actress' name...) signaled to LMH to call her? Maybe it's so that she could have his new number. 

So if KT's mom + presumably Rachel don't know his number, does that include ES too??? 

:((

Is it so that he can take the time to break away from his character of Heirs and get back to being LMH instead of KT? 

So whoever he was calling/texting at the airport had to be someone who knows his new number. But who would that be...? 

Hello, saw this link but can't understand Korean.. The picture shows LHM - PSH - JGS. Can anyone help translate? thanks :D 
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=117&aid=0002416231 

201401100004591117_1_59_20140110073603.j 

@OliveS this is from @kjkfan7: But from what I can read, it only talks about how top stars like PSH are getting love from overseas fans while performing song and dance at their fan meetings. Hehehe. :D

stucked said: Hello, saw this link but can't understand Korean.. The picture shows LHM - PSH - JGS. Can anyone help translate? thanks :D 
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=117&aid=0002416231 

201401100004591117_1_59_20140110073603.j 

@OliveS this is from @kjkfan7: But from what I can read, it only talks about how top stars like PSH are getting love from overseas fans while performing song and dance at their fan meetings. Hehehe. :D

@OliveS No problemo. We had the same rxn to that article a day ago. HAHAHA! :D:)) But, who do you think looks better with her? ;):) :))

Ooooooooh... you summoned me pervy @giselle_tw?! Hohoho! >:) :)) I'll use that siggy until it lasts.. pwahahaha! :)) :)) :))

Hello, saw this link but can't understand Korean.. The picture shows LHM - PSH - JGS. Can anyone help translate? thanks

:D

ummm! the article is talking about how nowadays... all actors sing and dance and all idols are taking up acting...

LMH and PSH are examples of t actors while Krystal and CNblue artists are examples of such idols.

LMHs recent statemebnt of taking concerts to t next level is also mentioned.

Producers (or Agencies :/ ) though welcome this change saying... now is t time of all round entertainers, also tey appeal more to the foreign crowd with such abilities.

PS: i dont know hangul. i came to this conclusion thks to google uncle lol.

lets wait for better translations.

gessy well... coz my real name is resmi.. so in short all call me ress.. n its like my tradename now! =)) u r free to add whatevr suffixes u want to Ress~ like some of friends call me Ress-wa (coz a charactee in one of my favorite shows calls everyone with that tag lol) but its up to u... ;;)

@alina : please do ... *waiting with big grin* ... LOL

LMH's reactions towards PSH were waaaaayyyy different

This was at the first conference :

and this is at the SBS awards :

he was much preserved back then ... and when he finally realizes his deepest feeling He gives us a paradise  :x

trust3 said: @alina : please do ... *waiting with big grin* ... LOL

LMH's reactions towards PSH were waaaaayyyy different

This was at the first conference :

and this is at the SBS awards :
he was much preserved back then ... and when he finally realizes his deepest feeling He gives us a paradise  :x

Archived