[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

I saw an old article when news that LMH and PMY were dating came out, and it was mentioned that "it was not in their personalities to date in hiding". So he's definitely learned a lot of lessons from this relationship and would be a lot more cautious now. 
I guess we just have to be really, REALLY patient until news of our MinShin comes out. I cannot blame them if they would like to enjoy this time to themselves first before sharing their love to the world, haha. After watching the SBS awards, my shipping solidified. True, actions (and gazes) definitely speak louder than words. I wasn't such a PSH fan before The Heirs but I often read that she's really jovial with her co-stars. But seeing how SHY she is with her oppa, and how giddy MH was that night...there must be AT LEAST some mutual attraction right there. 
They'd really make a cute couple :) And if that happens, I hope they last til marriage :x (or at least I hope they'd announce their relationship before he enters his military service)

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@stucked : they can steal ur fanfic but they can't ur idea, ur character ... ur fanfic is urs none can copy ur signature ... pls don't be mad to whoever stole urs bcoz this person really loves ur fanfic and be very happy coz u already have stucked shipper
@pluie : thank u for ur explanation ...
PS : to whom it may concern, U can steal a thing but U can never steal an idea ...

huihuitang said: hohurm said: As to why Shinhye really wants to win Best Couple- i think it's because she never won one in her 10 years acting experience. Since Heirs is her first drama with high ratings (FBND doesnt count coz it's cable drama) she puts high hope in winning Best Couple. Does Minho play any part in building her anticipation to win it? I think yes, esp since she seems to have the hots for him. They both seems to really want to win it.

Good evening! Have you seen this? PSH is top 2 most anticipated star for 2014 based on the survey conducted by Arirang. No. 1 is the guy from Shinee which makes our PSH the number 1 among the girls :) 
Here's the link to that news : 

Guest sheila88

@NoeL oh so cute I love your post with LJS & PSH, I love their friendship <3@stucked i'm so sorry this happened to you, just wanna say how much I love your FFs i'm always eager to read them, you've got a great talent and no one can take that away from you 

@stucked

I am pretty new here and to soompi so has not much interaction with you but I can see how much you are loved here. Just want to say thank you for everything you have done for minshin and you are amazing. Minshin-ers are right to say that those people can steal your fanfics, they cannot steal your spirit, creativity and mind. You will have the full support of many of us here and there's only one @stucked, that's you.

Thank you again and indeed group hugs to you.

Hope we can hear from you when you are ready!

Guest myhepyending

@stucked be strong! we love you very much....please come back here when you are ready....lets share our happiness & sadness together..... >:D< >:D<

@stucked take ur time dear. You are deeply missed here.

Btw, is it a norm for a movie shooting to take as long as a 20eps drama? Someone mentioned here Shinhye's drama shooting is frm feb-july. I assumed the same to Minho. So when are they gonna hv time to promote Heirs??

Guest lovelyowl

LorenHaze said: finally caught up!! yey!!  8-}
time to have some dinner......btw, where are all my co-ahjummas? ahh right....doing dishes, washing clothes, ironing, cleaning the house...fun times! all i can say is..better you, than me. bwahahahaha. j/k.
bye for now....take care of each other. >:D<

Archived